specie masterlist .

wintermoon academy // twitter based open rp ) SUMMER LOVE GAME EVENT ONGOING.


` WINTERMOON ACADEMY //specie.


EST. 130707 .NO ONE IS AN OUTCAST. NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND. no one is perfect, but we like how imperfectly perfect you are. WINTERMOON ACADEMY IS A SCHOOL FOR SUPERNATURAL BEINGS.

  

 

angels


They are creatures created in the light. they either have white or bright pink wings. they have powers over light and fortune. they are at the top of the school 'food chain'.
 

  
 
  

DEMONS


Opposites of the angels, as they would say. they are creatures created in the darkness. they have black or midnight purple wings. they have powers over earth, darkness and misfortune. they are also at the top of the school 'food chain'.
 

 

fairies


unlike old myths and legends, fairies aren't exactly small. instead, they change into whatever size they want. they do have wings of different colors and they have power over nature.

 

  
 
  

vampires


They are old creatures, perhaps the eldest of all the species. They blood to live, but they are able to eat human food. Their eyes are usually blue or purple, but turn red when they are thirsty. They are able to either run at extreme speeds (faster than the fastest car in the world) or literally turn into a shadow and use those to travel (they’d have to be well over 3,000 years old to do this). They have inhuman strength. Contrary to the Twilight saga, they do not sparkle. Their powers are mind-reading, teleportation, and seeing one’s past with one touch. They tend to keep to themselves, but are highly respected.
 

 

mermaid/mermen


Like the stories, they are part fish and part human. They are also able to turn into what would be considered human. Their tails vary in color. They control the waters and can communicate with the sea animals. They are very outgoing and highly respected.

 

  
 
  

witches/wizards


they are not the typical witches or wizards with warts and crooked noses. They actually look human... almost. They’re nearly ten times more graceful in everything they do, even tripping and accidents. They cast spells and only the elite don’t have to speak their spells.
 

 

shapeshifters


Shapeshifters are much like the casters; they are graceful in everything they do. However, their grace has more of an animal kind of feel (like the grace of a lion). Most are able to shapeshift into a max of twelve. However, the very well experienced can shapeshift into any animal. The only animal they can’t shapeshift into is the wolf. They are usually looked down upon.

 

  
 
  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsk902dBEzmZtfwzN6T7p

werewolves


They are the second eldest of the Species. They can turn into wolves and wolven humanoids. They aren’t the most graceful of species. However, one must be extremely careful around a werewolf during the full moon; the werewolves go into a frenzy, unable to control themselves. In rare case, they may be able to control themselves around their true loves and closest friends. But, most aren’t so lucky and are injured, even killed, during these crucial times.
 

 

werecats


They are like the werewolves, except they are the large cats (lions, tigers, ect.). They are able to turn into their respected large cat and cat humanoids (one large cat per character). They are as graceful as any cat. During the half moon, they are unable to control themselves and are capable of killing their loved ones. And, like the werewolves, stay away from werecats during the half moon.

 

  
 
  

supers


They seem like normal humans, but they have special powers. They usually have the symbol of their power hidden somewhe re on theirskin (I.E. lower back, upper back, shoulder, neck, thigh). When normal humans see the symbol, they assume it is a tattoo or a birthmark. However, to other species, they can see the mark glow. They are most often looked down upon in the school.
 


SONG:
follow me

artist:
2ne1

audio is not ours credits to owner.

 


 IMAGES AND VIDEO DOES NOT BELONG TO WINTERMOONRP. CREDITS TO OWNER.
 LAYOUT CODED BY MARK
.