CHAPTER 3- The Arrogant Prince

THE KING AND HIS WIZARD

Nobody POV

“HYUKJAE, did you incant a spell in your mind?”

Leeteuk asked the boy during their breakfast. Hyukjae extraordinary talent makes out thousand of question remarks on the court physician. Just before that, Leeteuk purposely tried to drop a glass of water from the table before Hyukjae used his magic to prevent them from falling.

“Honestly Hyung, I don’t know any spell…it just happened…” Hyukjae answered. Leeteuk has been asked him a lot of question regarding his special ‘talent’.

Magic.

“Well, we better keep you out of trouble… you can help me here until I found a paid job for you!” Leeteuk said while handling him several medicines and herbs.

“This is hollyhock and feverfew for Lady Hara and this is for Sir Yoo, he’s blind as a weevil, so warn him not to take it all at once and this one is for…”

Hyukjae just stares at all the things that Leeteuk put on his hands. “All of this?!! That’s too ma--”

“What’re you waiting for? Off you go now!” Leeteuk push him out from the house.

“Ah, Hyung! Stop pushing me!!”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyukjae POV

Aish! That old man! He makes me as his errand boy?!!

Isn’t that too much? But well, I guess that will do for now, I took shelter at his house after all…

After I done sending all the medicines, I went to the uptown for sightseeing. The townsfolk running their business as usual, the kids are playing happily on the streets, and there are even so many kinds of things that can’t be found in my old village. The Sapphire Blue Kingdom is one of the largest kingdoms in the whole world. The people here are very cheerful and kind person. They treat all people the same way like others.

Well, except for one person…

 

“Where’s the target?!!”

 

Say…

Have you guys ever met an annoying person before?

 

“Th-there, Sir?”

“That’s into the sun idiot…”

 

It feels like you really want to punch or leave your slap on his face?

 

“Well, it’s not that bright, a bit like you…”

 

I know I’m dumb but not that dumb enough to be told doing dumb things.

 

“Put the target down the other end”

“Sh-shall I, Sir?”

“Of course you fool! Hurry up!!”

 

I looked up again and there he was. He was standing mightily in the middle of the field. There were several fierce looking and built body soldiers around him. A sword was hanging steadily on his waist. His good looking appearance can makes all the town’s girls swoon away.

He’s just like a perfect prince charming that came out from the old fairytales!!

All that except for his attitude.

 

“Now move! I need a moving target!!”

 

I heard him shouted again to a young boy who seems to follow all his stupid instructions. They’re having a shooting practice…err…I wouldn’t call that practice from the way I looked at it. He makes the poor young boy his moving target!!

The boy looked clearly hopeless when he holds the target board as his shield. And I can even tell that he’s was scared! I glances the people around me. They notice the intense situation but no one stopped the guy. Hello people~ there were some bad guy here bullying an innocent boy here, can’t someone stopped them?

I gasp when the guy suddenly throw his knives directly on the moving ‘target’. He aims it perfectly though! Plus in the middle! That was so awesome! Ah! But wait, I’m not here to praise him! If no one dares to stop him, then I will!!

 

“Hey you! That’s enough, stopped this for once!”

Everyone looked at me like I some kind of weirdo. Is there something on my face?

 

“What did you say to me?” the handsome man asked. Did I just mention he’s handsome? Yup, he’s definitely handsome but that’s not the point here! What the heck I try talking about?!! Get a grip on yourself Lee Hyukjae!!

 

“You’ve your fun my friend, but I think that’s enough…” I said bravely to him but deep inside my heart was throbbing loudly.

Why the hell it was throbbing??

“Do I know you?” he came towards me and analyzes me from head to toe. “Urm…no?”

“Then, why did you call me your friend?” he said back. The heck is that?!! Such annoying fishy brat!!

“Ah, that was my mistake, I’m sorry…” I smiled at him. “Cause I’d never had a friend who could be such an before…”

Hah! Take that your arrogant brat!!

 

“Hey, do you know how to walk on your knees?” he glares at me.

“No?” I replied shortly.

“Shall I help you?” he smirked. I smelt something fishy here…

“I wouldn’t if I were you” I warn him. If this fishy tried to do something then I’d no choice but to use my magic.

“Oh, what you gonna do?” he was teasing me!!

“You’ve no idea…” I gritted my teeth in anger.

“Well, be my guest then! Come on! Come on!” he’s provoking me!! That arrogant fish challenge me!!

“Come on!” he throw playful punch at me. I got mad and tried to punch him back but in the end, my arms were twisted by him in seconds.

“I’ll throw you in the jail for that…” he said while holding me down to the ground.

“Do you think you’re the King?!!” I said angrily. What’s makes him being so arrogant?!!

 “Nope…but I’m…” He gave me his sly smile.

 

 

“…his son- Lee Donghae!!”

 

 

## Finally they met!!

Next update, The Dragon's Call!!