Get the Game Played

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys, we’ll play a games! So let’s make a circle!” Joonmyun shouted from the center of the room.

The kids listen well to their class leader and made the circle immediately. They were now running a bonding night of the class which is arranged by the class’s very own leaders, Joonmyun and Yifan.

“What kind of game that we’re going to play?” Sehun blinked at Joonmyun.

Joonmyun smiled genuinely, “The usual truth or dare, maknae” he answered.

Jongin snickered. “Aigoo, those childish game. My toes are going to curled at the cheesiness”

“What if I get selected? I’ll end up embarrasing myself” Zitao whined.

Jongdae patted his back, “Chillax panda! The more you get nervous, your chance on getting selected are going to be bigger. That’s truth or dare first rule!”

Chanyeol grinned at his classmates. “Should we get the game started?”

Yifan smirked and hold up the bottle. “Whoever gets pointed shall chose between truth or dare, okay? There’s no backout!” He then placed the bottle in the middle of the circle and spin it.

The bottle then stopped and points on Luhan.

“WHAT?!! Out of all the people? Why me, this bad bottle! Aish!!” Luhan groaned.

The kids laughed out. “So, truth or dare Lulu?” Yixing asked.

Luhan rubbed his temple. “As a man of honesty, I choose truth!” he declared.

“Assa!!! I’ve got a question to ask!” Baekhyun shouted. “Lulu! If you were a girl,” he started. Luhan hissed, knowing how the question would turned out. “who will you choose as your boyfriend among us? And remember that you cant choose yourself!”

They were starting to teased Luhan here and there. Luhan raised his hand, asking them to stop. “If I were a girl!” Luhan said. “I will surely choose Jongin as my boyfriend. He’s handsome, y, and not to mention that he was good on handling a girl’s heart!” he declared.

All the girls population in the class agreed with Luhan’s statement, Jongin is a total catch.

Jongin shivered. “Oh my God, please remind me to stay away from that freak in the future”

“Eiiiy, don’t be like that Kkamjongie~ I know you love me too” Luhan and winked.

Jongin rolled his eyes. “Just get lost, deer” he mumbled.

Joonmyun chuckled. “Well said, Luhan. Now, can you spin the bottle again so that we could move on to the next victim?”

Luhan nodded eagerly and spin the bottle with a lot of force. The bottle then stopped at the innocent Kyungsoo. His owl eyes are getting bigger when the bottle pointed at him.

“I-I-I choose dare!!” he stuttered.

“Hmmm, what should we do to this owl?” Yifan tapped his chin.

Minseok raised his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter