Where the end comes...

Demise of All

Demise of All

Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan are on a date, more importantly, in secret. Because, even if they are fiancées, their relationship is still a secret. Their date got interrupted when the Song sisters, Song Anna and Song Zashin, knocked them both out and took each one to separate rented cars.

Song Anna, was the one who fell in love with Himchan at first sight. She confessed her love for him, only to be outright rejected.

“I’m sorry Anna-ssi, I have a fiancée…and I don’t like girls.”

That sentence had angered her. How could a beautiful guy like Himchan- BE GAY?!

“You’re going to regret this, Kim Himchan…and your ing fiancée too!” she had exclaimed in anger and heartbreak. Himchan only looked like he was sorry.

During her anger-induced state, she had poured her feelings to her older sister, Zashin. Zashin is a homophobe and hates guys with a passion! So, seeing that her sister is out of her mind at the moment, she proposed to kill them.

And Anna had actually agreed.

“I can’t live to know the first guy I fell in love with is GAY!”

So that day… they kidnapped BANGHIM.

Song Anna took the long way to an old and abandoned highway near the countryside full of dried plants and trees and it’s a desert-like place since she needed to buy gas and a lighter on the way.

Song Zashin is also heading that way, but she took a shortcut because it won’t be long till Yongguk gains consciousness. She reached an old and abandoned warehouse near the location where Anna will kill Himchan.

Zashin took a chair and placed Yongguk on it. “Seriously, guys are too heavy for us.” She complained while bounding Yongguk’s hands and feet with ropes and tied it into a difficult knot only she can do.

When she was about to go, Yongguk groaned and slipped back to consciousness. Seeing himself in an unexpected situation, he struggled. And Zashin chuckled at the desperate move.

“Don’t even bother. You’re not getting out of here.”

“Who the are you?” Yongguk growled out, still thrashing.

“Just the sister of the one your boyfriend ing rejected.”

Yongguk’s eyes narrowed “WHERE’S CHANNIE?!”

Zashin shrugged “Somewhere..,.probably in the trunk of the car Anna rented…I’m guessing they’re on the highway now. If you hear an explosion, that might be the car exploding into flames with your beloved boyfriend in it.” She said, chuckling.

“WHAT?!” Yongguk exclaimed, anger flowing in his veins. His protective instincts are kicking in. Why wouldn’t it be?

They’re going to kill HIS Himchan.

At the thought, he growled and tried to free his hands.

“It won’t work. They’ll be here in a few minutes…” Zashin laughed “Poor you, can’t say goodbye to your beloved before he dies..” she walked out the door “getting killed by the one he rejected.”

Yongguk heard it perfectly. He knew Himchan should take caution every time he rejects those es who want to get in his pants!

More importantly, es with crazy minds.

Tch, he had to get out of there….fast..!

*With Himchan*

After regaining consciousness, he still can’t see.

“Of course, getting blindfolded and dumped in the trunk of a blasted car is great.” He muttered darkly.

“Where is Yongguk…? Damn it, I’m getting scared here” he said, fear can be heard in his voice.

He thrashed and kicked, and then he heard the vehicle stop..then a car door opening.

 

Then silence…

 

Then a click of something…..

 

“What’s going to become of me….?”

 

Then he felt the car moving again.

After about an hour - he can’t tell time - with him being engulfed by darkness…

Himchan heard the trunk being opened.

“Hey Himchan..”

He heard that voice..

“…it’s me Anna..”

Oh! It’s that girl he had rejected! Damn it.!

“I told you that you would regret it” she muttered in his ear before stealing a kiss.

“Now it’s goodbye…”

 

Himchan panicked, he can’t die!! He can’t die now!

Him and Yongguk were just talking about the marriage life they were gonna get in only a few ing days!

WHY THE FUDGE DOES HE NEED TO DIE BEFORE IT!

 

He felt liquid soaking his clothes…and the smell of gas.

He can’t move. Fear had engulfed his whole body…

 

“Gukkiee….” A tear slid down his cheek.

He’s going to die…

 

He can’t even say goodbye to Yongguk…

 

He can feel the heat coming closer..

 

“CHANIIEEEE!!!!!...” that voice…

 

“YONGGUUUKK!!!”

*Moments ago*

After Zashin left Yongguk on his own, he snapped.

With a shout of anger, he shot down the chair he is sitting on and breaking it, effectively breaking the rope tied at the back, and then he proceeded to untie his feet.

His tied hands are the difficulty of the situation. With a knot unfamiliar to him, he can’t untie it.

Then he caught something shiny in the corner of his eye. Where did that knife come from again? WHATEVER.

It’s the only thing that can do to save Himchan!!!

*Present*

  Yongguk was about to reach Himchan before the fire engulfed the whole car in its hungry heat….he can save Himchan!

 

But then again..,. fate is playing with them.

 

*BEEP BEEP!!*

He saw a truck coming towards him. He can’t stop now! His freaking fiancée is going to be burned to death and he’ll freaking let him go? Uh-uh. No sir! Yongguk hurried down, his gaze only towards the car where Himchan is paralyzed with fear… he screamed Himchan’s name…and heard Himchan scream his name before…

*CRASH!*

Yongguk looked at the car… he had been blown a few meters away from it, and he tried to stand up but then he felt warm liquid trickling down his forehead and felt the same substance on his hand…he looked at it and realized it’s his blood.

Then he saw the fire engulfing the car, and that freaking truck collide towards it reducing it into flames….

FIRE..everywhere..

Then he heard screaming inside the truck…

“Himchan…” he whispered.

 

And then everything went black.

Life slipped out of his body.

Just like Himchan’s did..at the same time.

 

The only pain they felt, is that they couldn’t be together like they wanted to.

 

*The truck*

“Lady Luck is on our side today. I mean, we just hijacked this truck this afternoon and then we got those two kids at the back…They looked like they are like us.. lovers, per se. But the tall kid looked so scared I can’t determine whether they are together.”

“Tch. Together or not, we’re selling them. For all we know they might be rich so we’ll ask them first…”

“Dae, what if they aren’t?”

“Then we’ll sell them and take the money. Jae…think about it. It’s obvious.”

“Dae… I love you so much! Why didn’t I think of that?”

“I love you too. But let’s save that for when we get into a hotel, a’right?”

He received no reply…he glanced at Youngjae and saw him looking at a distance.

“Dae…I see fire there. Don’t go there” Youngjae said, worry in his voice.

“There is only one way here, we just have to pass it quickly.”

“If we can’t…”

That’s what’s wrong with you. Pabo, think positive. That’s how we got out of prison.”

“Fine…just…hurry it up..”

So with the gas accelerated, they moved forward.

“DAE, WATCH OUT!” Youngjae shouted when he saw Yongguk coming out from somewhere in the dark.

*CRASH!*

The truck swerved and collided with the burning car.

“Dae….” Youngjae said, placing his hand on Daehyun’s.

“Hey, Jae?” Daehyun said before kissing Youngjae “I love you alright?”

Then came the explosion….

“Hyung…” a pained voice whispered, a hand searching for another.

“I’m here…I’m here…”

“Forever.?”

“Always…”

 

*before the explosion* *Inside the truck*

The kidnapped kids, sitting beside each other with arms wrapped around the other, comforted each other.

“Hyung, I’m scared. Are we bad? What did we do wrong?”

“No, Jagiya. They’re the bad ones…”

“Where are they taking us? Will we never return?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.”

“Hyung, you won’t leave me, will you?”

“Of course I won’t. I love you too much to leave you.”

“Promise?”

“Forever and always…”

Then the hyung felt the truck swerve and hugged the younger protectively to brace for the impact.

……

At the 11 o’clock news: SPG

Earlier this evening, roughly an hour ago, an explosion occurred at the old abandoned highway to reach the countryside. A run-away truck collided with an already flame-engulfed car in the middle of the street. The car was identified to be rented from a rent-a-car company in Dongdaemun. We have identified six victims from the wreckage. Bang Yongguk, a noted singer/rapper from the boy group B.A.P., was sighted approximately 10 meters from the explosion with a head concussion and several small cuts and bruises. Kim Himchan, the visual of the same idol group, B.A.P., seems to have been in the trunk of the flaming car bound and incinerated. Two escapees from prison were also identified, presumably driving the truck, namely Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae. On the other related news, they were not exactly criminals but were framed. The real criminals of their crime are now imprisoned. They were also two young boys seen dead. They were identified as the sons of business partners, owners of C&M Company-one of the largest and most influential companies of South Korea. Choi Junhong’s and Moon Jongup’s bodies were found beside each other with 3rd degree burns, all five of them were sent to the hospital but were D.O.A except for Kim Himchan who was already….That’s all for tonight’s news. We are sending their families our condolences and deepest regrets.’

Song Anna, dropped the glass she was holding not caring about the mess she had made.

“Oh my God….I killed them.” she said while staring at the news, looking at the crying people in the TV.

Song Zashin entered her room and leaned on the doorway.

“Seen the news yet?” she scoffed “They deserve it. Boys like them are horrible. They’re the scum of the earth” she sneered.

Anna looked at her sister “You made me kill them! Zashin, people got involved!!”

“They got themselves involved. No one knows it’s us, it’s not even our fault.”

“You made me kill Himchan…”

“You hated him right?”

“NO, pabo! I loved him!”

“But he rejected you. cuz he’s guy, and he’s scum.”

“I could’ve moved on!” She gasped remembering what Himchan said “HE WAS GETTING MARRIED!!!”

“He still rejected you.”

“That doesn’t mean I have to kill him!!! WHY DID I EVEN DO THAT?” she broke down, crying.

“Why do you even regret doing it?”

“Because I didn’t even hate him for rejecting me! I’m a big girl now, why did I even listen to you?”

“Because I’m your sister! And I am the one who get you out of trouble ever since we were kids!!”

“No, you influenced me…Please, Zashin…get out of my room.”

“Fine, since you’re a big girl now. You’ll be alright in the morning” Zashin turned and went out of the room leaving Anna.

“Morning?...There’s no more mornings for me…”

~

Zashin entered Anna’s room.

“Hey, Anna. Wanna go to those scum’s funerals?” she asked while opening the door. When she looked up, she saw no one. Anna wasn’t in there. She looked around and found nothing out of place, except for a note on top of Anna’s pillow.

“I did the worst thing ever. Eunnie, don’t blame yourself. I feel so regretful and horrible. So I decided to end it all. At the place where it happened, I’ll end it.”

Zashin panicked. Her sister was going to commit suicide! She can’t let that happen. She knows where she went. The warehouse she brought Yongguk to or the highway the explosion occurred in.

*At the now-used highway. That is not the old one*

Zashin was driving swiftly. Thank God, she took another much unpopular road towards the warehouse. She passed by no car until she got to the warehouse. Anna’s car was there and when she checked it there was no one inside so she went inside the warehouse.

As soon as she opened the doors and looked inside, her dread turned to horror. Just a few meters away, just in the light projected from the doorway, Anna laid in a pool of her own blood, her wrists cut deeply, a knife lying near her. Her legs gave way at the sight and all sense left her.

It took her a minute or two to collect her thoughts. When she did, she called 911. In a monotonous voice, she told the agent, “Blood. Everywhere. My sister cut. Warehouse near explosion last night. Please hurry.” After she hung up, she broke down in tears. “I’m already too late…”

When the paramedics and police came, they led her away and they took care of everything.

~

Two weeks  after the funeral, a white van took Zashin away from her house. You could just hear the neighbors gossiping.

“Poor girl. Their father has always been abusive.”

“It’s a wonder she was sane until now.”

“Anna’s death must have really taken its toll on her.”

“I totally agree. She wouldn’t speak no matter who talked to her.”

“She’d break down or cry at the weirdest of times.”

“She even started fires.”

“And it’s really creepy how she’d be muttering darkly at a corner.”

“I heard her once and she was saying something about boys being the scum of the Earth.”

“that is creepy. I wonder if she’ll ever be sane again..”

“God only knows..”

~

Above the sky, through the heavens, 6 figures looked at Zashin with a look full of pity

“Poor girl..”

“At least…we’re together” Yongguk said, taking a hold of Himchan’s hand.

“We’re in peace now..”

 

“We’re gonna be alright…”

~

A/N: What can I say? I had actually killed them. don’t kill me!!! I was just spacing out in our Economics class when the idea came to me. My sister was listening to “Going Crazy” by Song Ji-Eun the night before that day and it kinda stuck in my head. So yeah, I made this story with the help of my sister(ALWAYS~). Do you like it? Love it? Hate it? J tell me~

E/N:  KYAHAHAHAHAHA~!! I think a demon possessed me or something. My mind is too dark at the moment to be able to make the romantic/comedy-ish fic I was originally supposed to be writing. Mianhamnida to anyone and everyone! It’ll take a while to purify my mind again. You have to wait a very long time.