I'm a betrayer

I'm a betrayer

 Kwangsoo was a great fighter. He was a member of a gang named Loyalty. He had a good leader named Kim Jongkook. His job is to help criminal "Lee Kwangsoo!" Jongkook called. Kwangsoo went to see Jongkook. "You have new friend named Faridizzat." Jongkook said. "Hi." Kwangsoo said. Jongkook gave him a new mission.

 "Go to X park and meet a man." Jongkook said. Kwangsoo and Faridizzat went to the park and then, a man greet them. "Are you from Loyalty?" He asked. "Yes!" Kwangsoo said. "My name is Haha. Can you help me?" that man said. "Sure." Faridizzat said. "Meet me here tonight." Haha said.

At night....

 The three of them went to a big house. "Help me rob this house." Haha said. Faridizzat broke the gate. Kwangsoo fought all the guards. Haha enter the house. He shoot all of the CCTVs in the house. He found a treasure chest and take all the gold before putting them into a bag. The three of them quickly run away but a passerby saw them and called the police. Now, police cars were chasing them.

 "Let's run faster." Haha said. Haha was saved but Faridizzat and Kwangsoo were arrested by the policemen. They were taken to the prison. Haha watched them from far away. "What is happening?" he said and run away.

In prison.....

 Kwangsoo and Faridizzat were asked by the policeman. "I won't tell you our leader." Kwangsoo said. The two of them were asked again and again. One day, when Faridizzat was asleep, Kwangsoo told the policemen everything. Loyalty's lair was attacked by the police. Unfortunately, Jongkook ran away.

Three years later.....

 The two of them are free now. They made a new life.

 "We betrayed Jongkook." Faridizzat said. "I will talk to him." Kwangsoo said. He went to the city to find Jongkook. Then, Kwangsoo got a phone call. "Hello?" Kwangsoo said. "It's me, Jongkook. I wanted to meet you at X Park." Jongkook said. Kwangsoo went to X Park. Only Jongkook was there.

 Kwangsoo saw Jongkook with a gun. "You betrayed me." Jongkook said while pointing the gun at Kwangsoo's heart. "Yes, I betrayed you because I'm a betrayer" Kwangsoo said. "I will kill you!" Jongkook said angrily. "I betrayed you for everyone's good." Kwangsoo said. Then, Faridizzat come. "Don't shoot him." he said.

 Jongkook shoot Faridizzat but Kwangsoo protected him. "KWANGSOO!" Faridizzat shouted. Jongkook ran away. "I deserve this because I'm a betrayer." Kwangsoo said. "I will call the ambulance." Faridizzat said. "No! Just take me to other place and leave me there." Kwangsoo said. Faridizzat brought Kwangsoo to a jungle and left him there. Starting from that day, nobody know what happen to Kwangsoo.