I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

 

 

Yoon Ji POV

     It's been 6 months since he and I broke up... I try to be tough, but the truth is I can't. He meant so much to me... I cry myself to sleep every night. My grades took a down fall. Everything is because of that , Siwan. If he wasn't my partner for that stupid project, Nichkhun and I would've still be together. For tge last 6 months, i've been in despress mode. I just want him back... but what can I do? He broke up with me because i've seemed distant with him...he thought I hated him. He thought I didn't love him anymore. 

    

    Here's a short summary of what happened: 

My english teacher gave the class a group project. The person we sat next to was our partner and Im Siwan was the guy sitting beside me. We got along well and spend a lot of time together because of the stupid project. This assignment made me have less time with Khunnie and more time with Siwam. I told Khun that there was a big assignment given and that i needed to work together with Siwan. He didn't like Siwan at all... I didn't know why. A month passed and i was half done with the assignment. We had a month left so we didm't rush things. Whenever Khun asked me to go on a date, Siwan asked me to do the project with him... I have no idea why they were always on the same day. One day, Nichkhun got mad at me because I kept spending time with Siwan and avoiding our dates. At first I denied it... but after looking back, I realized he was right. I started to spend more time with Khun, and Siwan didn't like it. Whenever i was texting Khun, he would scold me for not focusing on the project. He started to become annoying by then. On the last night before the project was due, Siwan apolygized to me for scolding me all the time and asked me to celebrate finishing the project with him, I agreed and told Nichkhun first. He told me to be careful. We ate at samgyupsal at a romantic place... I was a little curious about the place, but he told me that there was no other place to eat. After eating, he said some kind words to me and hugged me. i hugged him back because i was thankful that the project was done. Little did i know, someone took a picture of us hugging. 2 days after, Siwan started asking me to hang out, and i couldn't say no. Khun kept saying that he's bad, but i didn't belueve him. 3 months later, i had so much fun with Siwan. I forgot to spend time with Khun. He asked me to go tonhis house and he sounded pissed.. I went quickly and when i entered his room, i saw both him and Siwan fighting. Khun yelled at me and showed me pics of Siwan and I together... I remember all of them because those were the pics of us hanging out. Then, i saw a pic of us hugging at the samgyupsal place.. i guess that's what made Khun so angry. I tried explaining things to him, but he wouldn't believe me. Siwan didn't help either. He said that we were actually dating behind his back.. I felt lifeless when he said that he planned it all... i fell into his trap. Khun then said the words i hoped he would never say. He broke up with me... Afetr that, i stopped seeing both of them. Siwan tried to get close with me, so i threatened him. Well Khun just avoided me. 

 

   that's the whole story i guess... my friends kept saying that i was strong to not beg him to be with me again... deep down, i really wanted him back. i miss him so much... just remembering his name brings me to tears. I love him then, and i still love him now. I just wish he would come back.

 

Nichkhun POV

   6 months gone by and i still can't believe that i miss her. I've been lost without her... i cant sleep nor eat... i feel so empty. If only that day didn't happen, she would still be with me right now.. maybe on a study date. Memories of Yoon Ji float around my head... If only Siwan didn't take her away, i would still be happy. He took everything i loved. I know i let her go to easily... maybe there was an explanation to the photos.. Whenevr i do something, i think of her.. everything inmy life reminds me of her.

 

   i heard from her friends that she's nit doing well... i guess that's my fault. I think that breaking up with her was a bad idea... Yoon Ji-ah, i bet you're hurt because of me... every day i question myself why did i not ask for your side of the story... our break up was mistake... I'm so sorry.

 

    i miss having you in my arms.. i miss your warm cheeks... i've never tried your lips, but they look good.. I miss your jokes and witt. I just miss you. Is it too late now? Can i still have your heart? these questions kept repeating in my head... After have a long and hard think about this... i've decided to get her back... i dont care if she doesnt love me anymore... one last hug is enough. Yoon Ji-ah, im coming for you.

 

    Yoon Ji POV

    it's 4pm and i just ate 2 slices of left over pizza... my eyes were red and puffy from crying. I still remember our first date when we had pizza over in his house... we watched a movie and fell asleep in each others arms. My mom scolded me for coming back so late... she questioned me if i did something that night. Khun helped me out my explaining to my mother... she liked him and approved. Now, my mom's busy in New York... company stuff with my dad. As i remember those precious memories, i can feel my cheeks getting wet again. Suddenly, i heat my door bell ring. i wiped my eyes and walked towards the door and opened it. I was shocked to see who it was. 

 

Nichkun POV

   i picked up all the courage i have and went towards Yoon Ji's apartement. I remember eating dinner with her parents and playing video games with her there. as i went up the lift, my palms were sweaty. my heart was racing. I saw her door which had a minion plush hanging on it and rang the bell. I could hear footsteps... when the door was unlocked, i saw her... her eyes are red and puffy... her cheeks were wet. She's been crying. My heart sank seeing her in that condition. 

 

   ' Khun...' she said. 

   'hi..' i said.

    'c-come in' she stuttered.

i went in her apartement and saw the messiness. clothes everhwhere, boxes of food far from the trash can, assignments on the floor, tissues on the couch, and more. 

     ' so what brings you here?' she asked.

     ' im sorry..' i said.

     ' wha-

     ' im sorry for hurting you and making you cry and leaving you.' i said eyes teary.

     'ah...' she was speechless. 

     ' you probably hate me... i know. i dont care if your feelings have changed, but i love you Yoon Ji. you can throw me out whenever you want... but i just want you to know i love you.' 

i say as i take her her hands and hold them tight. 

      ' khun... i-

      ' you can kick me out of your life after im done... but can i just have one last hug?' i asked. 

instead of replying, she cried. she looked so fragile and i hugged her... i wanted to say all those sweet things couple say, but we're not a couple. 

     ' pabo... you stupid ... PABO OPPA!!!' she screamed and punched my chest. 

     ' i know..' i said.

     ' do you know how much you hurt me?!!?! how i cry myself to sleep every night?!??! how i dont have the energy to do anythinh anymore because you left me!??!?' she screamed some more. 

it hurt hearing that.... 

     ' i know.. and im sorry.' i said.

     ' do you know... how much i missed you?' she softly asked. 

she misses me??    

     ' i love you oppa... i never stopped...' she said sincerely.

She backed up and looked at me with her wet eyes... when she did that, i kissed her... her soft sweet lips... another thing that made me happy was that she kissed me back. We both stopped and looked at eachother.

     ' what does that mean khun?' she asked.

i smiled. 

     ' that means we love each other and that we're back together..' i said as i circled my arms around her waist and pull her closer...   

she smiled and peck me on the cheeks. 

    ' and nothing will break us appart.' she said.

suddenly, she yawned.

    ' is my princess sleepy??' i asked.

she nodded.

 

 then carried her and ran towards her bedroom. she squeeled. i threw her on the bed and jumped in as well. she then put her head on my chest and closed her eyes. i was about to sleep when she said.

     ' oppa...' 

     'hmm?' i asked,

     ' that was my first kiss you know~' she pouted. 

i chuckled... 

     ' you stole it!!?' she childishly said.

     ' well, i'm sorry' i said and kissed her forehead. 

finally we fell asleep in eachother's arms. 

Happy??