빗소리

Rain Sound

it's gonna be Kevin's point of view. :) enjoy.

 

-------------->>--------------

Rain sound

 
In 2025
 
"is it rain sound your voice? Is it a call from you? Cause I am thinking about you again."
 
I heard a girl singing beside me. Maybe she was  a middle school student, holding a mp3 and listening to the song called, "rain sound" which was sung by B.A.P. Yes, although it was an old song,I could remember that because my precious one liked that song so much and also it was a really popular song back then. And.. It was alittle related to my past. Although I was too old to enjoy the idol's music,I liked to listen that song everyday.
 
About my precious one,I met her in the rainy days. She was not so pretty and not so popular. Well, she was an university student who was an ultimate fangirl of B.A.P. She was not interested in dating but she could die if she could have a chance to go on a date with one of B.A.P members. In other words,she was a really hyper fangirl of B.A.P.
 
By the way,did I forget to mention that I was part of the idol group in these days? Yes,I was a part of U-Kiss who was popular enough to hold a South America tours. And well, I didn't date with anyone but after meeting that girl,my whole life changed.
 
My mother introduced me to one girl and we started dating. But,I had not-so-great-times with her. She broke up with me because she didn't like the fact that I couldn't stick with her 24/7 due to my idol-schedules. I was really happy that I was a single again but I was sad at the same time because I still cared about her although I didn't love her that much.
 
One day, I went to Han River to take a relaxation .. At night.. Because I was an idol. It was raining on that day. So, I took my umbrella with me. I could see that a girl, earphones on her ears,singing "Rain Sound" with an angelic voice. But she was getting wet. I wondered why she didn't take an umbrella. So,I went to her and put an umbrella over me and her. After a few seconds,she was shocked that I was there. "OH MY,, KEVIN?? FROM UKISS???" I chuckled. I could remember her shocked voice. And I was stunned by her natural beauty and her cuteness. I started to love her. I got to know about her. Although she was an ultimate B.A.P's fangirl, she also cared about UKISS, and fortunately I was her bias. We met in the rain.
 
After one year, I decided to confess her. It was also on the rainy day. I waited her at her apartment, preparing to confess her. I made delicious foods and prepared the wine. I didn't know that what would happen on the day. But she left on that day. Yes,she left. Without me.
To unknown place. Her mother told me about that. "___ left yesterday. You don't have to know where she is" that was all that her mother told me. I tried to ask more. I searched her everywhere. Even my members worried about me because I didn't eat and sleep but waited for her.
 
On one of the rainy days,I heard the worst new I'd ever heard. Her uncle said that she died. She was suffering the dangerous illness. Why? Why did everything happen on the rainy days? I read her letter which was left before her death. I cried and cried while the "rain sound" was being broadcast on radio.
 


" DEAR MY KEVIN,

    YOU ARE READING MY LETTER.. IT MEANS THAT I DON'T EXISIT ON THIS WORLD ANYMORE,.
I'M SORRY THAT I DID NOT TELL YOU ABOUT MY ILLNESS.
I DID NOT WANT TO TELL YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF MY PRECIOUS AND IMPORTANT PEOPLE. 
YOU MIGHT THINK THAT I AM YOUR FRIEND BUT I WANT YOU TO BE MORE THAN A FRIEND. YES, KEVIN, I LOVE YOU. 
WE SHARED OUR MEMORIES ON RAINY DAYS,
 I STILL REMEBER THAT YOU CAME TO MY UNIVERSITY ON THE RAINY DAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T BRING UMBRELLA. 
DO YOU REMEMBER THAT MY FRIENDS GOT SHOCKED BECAUSE OF YOU? AND WE SPENT OUR FRIENDLY DATES MOSTLY ON RAINY DAYS.
 I ALWAYS DRANK HOT COCOA WHEN YOU LIKED TO DRINK A CUP OF AMERICANO. WE SHARED OUR STORIES. 
YOU ALWAYS CALLED ME EVEN YOU WERE BUSY WITH SCHEDUELS. 
HOW COULD I AVOID YOU..? THAT IS WHY I STARTED TO LIKE YOU. 
BUT I WAS AFRAID THAT YOU WON'T LIKE A GIRL WHO IS SICK AND UGLY LIKE ME.
 SO,I DIDN'T TELL YOU ABOUT MY SECRETS. 
ALTHOUGH IT WAS ONLY ONE YEAR TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME. 
THANKS ALOT,KEVIN. SARANGHAE.

LOVE,

______"
 
"I had a crush on you on the rainy day, we loved each other so much"
I could see that another girl is singing that song again. Although it was release about 10 years ago,it was still popular. Because B.A.P still continued their activities. About ukiss, every member was okay with their own solo activities. But for me,I kept missing her. I couldn't forget her. 
 
It started to rain again. I took out my umbrella. Memories of me and ___ reappeared in my mind again.. I really couldn't stand with those rain sounds. 
"WOW!! Aren't you Kevin Woo from Ukiss??" I heard a voice of a girl behind me. I turned around. It was a little girl. But wait. Why did she know me? Isn't she too young to recognize me? 
"do you know me?" I asked her.
"yes!!" she shouted. She looked like ___ so much. I chuckled.
" what is your name" I asked her.
" I'm Choi ___"
I was surprised. Is it a gift from the god?