Misunderstanding

Wipe The Tears

Minho POV

I walked away from Krystal, turning my back towards her, I just left her. I felt really painful when I heard her mum saying her boyfriend was Onew, I know deep down we only got back together yesterday. I knew how stupid I was as she might not even have the time to tell her parent. I just felt so hurt hearing the truth; I begin to think stupidly about how I doubted Krystal, questioning her even though I knew she was really sorry and didn't mean anything at all. I guess I just needed time to be alone, I walked home right after.

A voice called out to me, "Minho!" I slowly looked up and I saw it was Eunseo who was standing in front of my flat. I approached her as she was just standing there watching me. I began, "What you doing here?" She then answered, "We're friends right? I'm bored and wanted to hang around with someone." I sighed and replied "How many times I told you? I don't love you!" She then smiled which made me shocked as she should be sad with hearing my response; she then said "So what? It doesn't mean I can't love you." I sighed again and responded, "Look, you know I already lov..." I was cut off when Eunseo suddenly kissed me on the lips. I was so surprised I had no idea what was going on and my brain was functioning so slowly which means my reaction was slow as well. I realise what was happening and I pushed her away from me. I yelled "Are you crazy?" I wiped my lips and shouted, "What's wrong with you? Why did you do that?" I glared at her but she smirked, "Why can't I do that? I have the right to fall in love with you. I will make you love me." Then she just left waving goodbye to me. I was disgusted with what just happened, I went straight to my flat and to the bathroom. I splashed myself with water at my face as I feel like I betrayed Krystal, I wanted to wash away the kiss and get rid of the guilt inside me. I wiped my face with the towel and sat at the couch with the phone on my hand. I was beginning to text Krystal but the guilt was coming back to me, I couldn't bring myself to text her back. I feel like I betray her even though I didn't want this to happen. I ended up throwing my phone to the side table and lay on the couch, closing my eyes without knowing what to do next.

Krystal POV

As I was running up the streets to get to Minho's flat, I could see a figure from afar and I noticed it was Minho but it seems like a girl was in front of him. I quickly hid at the corner and just watching them. I could hear slightly what Minho said, "Look, you know I already lov..." My eyes were wide open as I saw the girl kissed Minho's lip, I was shocked as Minho didn't react to it. I quickly turned around because I knew if I see more I would cry. I ran away, I felt so lost. I don't even remember why I went to his home; if I didn't go I wouldn't be seeing that. It was so painful; I ran and ran until I stopped in the middle of the street crying. I couldn't stop myself; the tears just keep flowing down.

After crying, my cheeks were dried up I was walking without knowing the destination. Suddenly, I had an urge to look for my best friend IU. I went to her house, standing right outside even though it was already late around 10pm but I really needed someone to talk to. I sat at the field that was right in front of IU's house, I texted her to come out as I needed to talk to her. I was staring at the grass blankly and holding onto my legs against my chest, I leaned my head on my knees. I was still feeling sad.

"Hey!" IU came sitting beside me on the grass and pats my back. I slowly turned my head towards her and frowned. She looked at me with a shocked expression and asked "What's wrong Krystal?" When she asked that I felt that I wanted to cry again. I cried out, "IU!" I wrapped my arms around IU's neck and cried again. I couldn't hold it on in so I told everything to IU. She carefully listened to what I was saying as I released the hug from her. She yelled "Yah, am I your best friend? Why didn't you tell me about this before?" I stared at her and apologised "Sorry IU... I just didn't want people to know about it." She shakes her head, "I can't believe this!" She added, "For all this time, I actually thought I had a boyfriend before you! Now you're telling me you had one before me!"  She folded her arms, I watched her expression which made me giggled, "Oh, is that the reason why you're mad?" She responded, "Yes. Don't laugh." She glared at me and then both of us just ended up laughing. She questioned, "So, what are you doing to do?" I looked to the side and answered "I don't know. I'm confused. What should I do?" IU just looked at me and replied "You need to think for yourself. I can't tell you what to do although from what I heard, he seems like a jerk and I wouldn't want you to be with him as I think Onew is better for you." I nodded and she continued "But, this is your choice! I'm happy when you are although I hate to see you hurt." She patted my shoulder and I responded, "You know what... maybe we were never meant to be, we are from two different worlds." I paused and then continued "I think he will be better with someone else than me." I smiled at IU and then she asked "So what are you going to do about tomorrow?" I raised my eyebrows "What do you mean tomorrow?" She answered, "Don't you remember, the double date thing with me, Taeyang and Onew?" I let my mouth dropped open as I forgot about this. She stared at me and replied "I guess you forgot how about we just go out together as a group instead of a double date? I mean just have fun like friends?" I slowly nodded my head but said, "I don't think that'll be a good idea." She pinched my cheeks suddenly and responded "You can't just hide in your room and be sad. I mean if you frown more you'll be an old woman." I pulled her hands away from my cheek and rubbed it and complained "You hurt my cheeks. Fine, I'll go then." When I finished saying that I started pinching her cheeks too. It was nice talking to IU she helped me to forget about what happened and made me happy again.

It was late at night; I was in my bed and looking through my mobile. There were no messages or phone calls from Minho but I didn't expect any. I just wanted to text Onew about tomorrow's waiting time and place even though I felt bad about this going out thing as it was called 'double date' because it feels like I cheated on him, well for 1 day? So I decided that I must tell everything to Onew now that IU knows about it, I don't want to lie to my best friends especially Onew who I care for a lot. While I was sleeping, I could still see the memories of Minho and me in my head although I tried to just forget about it and sleeps.

____________________________________________________________________________

I know what you're thinking~ Don't kill me..

After coming back I gave you this kind of chapter~ please let me survive~ just trying to make the story interesting ><

Miss you all <3