CHAPTER ONE♥ -FINAL-

This Kid... *Face Palms*

"JINNIE HYUNG!!! Look at this. OH MY GOD!! Look. At. This!!" V exclaimed.

"Tae.. Calm Down. What is it?" Jin asked calmly as he joined V in the room.

"LOOK AT THE FAN POSTS!!" V Continued to yell.

"HYUNG!!! STOP YELLING!!!" Jungkook yelled from the living room.

Jin took V's laptop as he scanned through the photos and the tiny comments made. He didnt find it much of a deal. After all, He and V WERE Kinda.. "Together" 

"There isn't anything wrong with it Tae. They're FANS. They have their freedom to IMAGINE things, while we have OUR freedom to KEEP them up with fan-service." Jin shrugged as he made his way to his bed accross the room.

"BUT HYUNG!~ I dont like it when they do this!~ It makes me feel like they KNOW about our relationship!!" V Complained, AGAIN.

"Tae.. I think I have told you this before..DONT.WORRY. If they act like that.. they would probably be even HAPPIER if they knew it was actually REAL." Jin explained.

"BUT-"

"Thats enough Tae. Shut the laptop down and GO.TO.SLEEP." Jin ended as he covered himself with the blanket.

"HPMH!" V pouted as he slammed his laptop and placed it on his side desk.

"Alright. Good Night Tae." Jin mumbled.

"You too Hyung." V pouted still as he turned off the side lamp.

-ABOUT 3 HOURS LATER....-

Jin felt something wake him up.

"HYUNG!! Do you know where Tae Hyung  went?! He isnt on his bed!! AND He isnt found anywhere within the house!!" Jimin exclaimed.

"WHAT?! What do you mean Tae Hyung is GONE?! He was just here when I went to bed!!" Jin questioned as he shot up.

"I..I Dunno.. Jungkook said he saw Tae hyung walk to the living room when he was in the kitchen.. BUT when he looked back, Tae Hyung wasn't there anymore. PLUS. He couldn't seem to find him anywhere since he needed him for something." Jimin informed.

"I'll go look for him." Jin commented as he grabbed his sweater, phone, and keys as he dashed out the doors.

"This Kid.. " Jin angrily and worriedly groaned

Jin walked down the stairs and into the streets as he bumped into someone.

"Im Sorry.." Jin said as he looked up to the stranger.

"HYUNG! What are you doing out here?!" V exclaimed.

"TAE!! Where did you go?! We were looking for you!!" Jin questioned.

"I told Yoon Gi hyung that I was going out to get something to drink because I couldn't sleep. He didn't tell you?" V looked curiously.

"THAT..." Jin mumbled.

"Lets go back inside." V smiled as he pulled Jin into the dorm.

"TAE HYUNG! Where.Did.You.Go?! Sit down and explain! RIGHT.NOW!" Nam Joon exclaimed.

"I told Yoon Gi Hyung that I was going out to get something to drink since I couldn't sleep. He REALLY didn't tell you guys?~" V Looked at the members nervously.

"WHERE IS YOON GI?!!?" Nam Joon exclaimed.

"Whatever. Im going to bed now. Let's go Tae." Jin sighed as he pulled V into their bedroom.

"Im sorry hyung.. I didnt mean for you guys to worry.." V mumbled looking down to his foot.

"Its fine. Dont worry. Now drink whatever you bought and get into bed. Let the OTHERS regret staying up late. We have a schedule early tomorrow morning." Jin sighed.

"Arasso Hyung." V Smiled as he opened the cap and gulped down every drop of liquid possible.

"DONE!~" V Sang.

"Good. Now go to bed. Night." Jin sighed, closing his eyes.

"Hyung!" V called.

"Yea?.." Jin groaned.

"Can I sleep with you? JUST FOR TONIGHT?!" V questioned.

"You said that yesterday Tae.. Just go to bed already." Jin groaned once again.

"BUT HYUNG!~~~" V continued to complain.

"ALRIGHT, Alright. Come here." Jin mumbled as he shifted to the side of his bunk.

V happily climbed in as he closed his eyes and fell into dreamland.

"This Little Idiotic Kid. He NEVER knows where to stop." Jin sighed.

 


This is just.. T__________T Im sorry.

Anyways.. IF there is a request you want. HAPPILY ask. BECAUSE.. Im just being lazy at home all day. 

Until I feel like writing again..

-JIN

*Edited - Kat~