Two

**Hurrmagawd*** /dies/ Arreinged Marrige w/ THEHUN

I sit in the front with my friend Luhan because we are goody too shoes and the teacher is teaching at the front. The teacher is wearing a tight pencil skirt and toght top. Her bust is about to fall out but she doesnt care coz she loves how the boyds stare at her like a dog. 

BANG!

The door slams open and badboy Sehun comes in. He is the school Kingka and every girl falls all over him. But I'm not coz I am too good for his shiz a good girl. 

Teacher looks at Sehuns face and he has face on. Sehun stands infront of class and looks back at teacher. Teacher looks at Sehun with hunger is her eyes. She wants to take him then and there. She her lips and - (A/N: this isn't a fic guys. Control yourselves) Sehun just looks back at her with usual face.

Teacher: Why are you late?

Sehun: Because I was busy

Teacher: See me after school. You are getting out of hand. You need punishment.

Teacher winks at Sehun and he rolls his eyes. Sehun takes a seat at the back with his gang EXO. EXO is the school bad boys. Girls fling themselves at them because they are super jjang and neomu motjin. They are rich and and have rich parents because they own almost all of Koreas businesses.

I hate EXO. They are stuck up good for nothings with lots of money and no brain. Exceot for Luhan ofcourse. He is part of the EXO but he is nice and my friend. His guy bestfriend is actually Sehun but I dont get it coz they are complete opposites. But me and sehun never talk because he is too good for that. He doesnt talk to peasant like me.

Teacher: Lee Yunmi! Pay attention in class! 

I look at the front and listen in class. I hear people laughin at the back and see EXO laughing and looking at me. See? There so annoying like they think they own this place. 

Teacher: Yunmi! I said pay attention! See me after class today as well! Both of you need to be punished! 

The teacher looks up at Sehun and he just rolls his eyes. (I said keep calm guys, This isn't a fic. But I never said there won't be spin-off ....)