Chai

Chai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taking a walk in the streets of San Francisco, I personally don't know where am I going. I kept walking and walking. I was lost in the crowd; the smooth ballads bringing me relaxation to my ears feeling the chilly, crisp air surround me- just like how the air gets gradually colder at each night. Watching the birds fly in the midst sky, the chats going on non-stop, everything even myself was moving and moving. 

Moving. Moving from him. 

Him. Choi Junhong. Zelo. 

Almost five, decent years since I last saw him in person. Person, you ask? Lately, he's been in an idol group named B.A.P and they are sure famous. I know people who talk about them often, especially him. Whenever his name rings in my ears, it brings back things that I am dying to forget for my entire life. Those things- I want them blank like an empty page. As I continued my steps, the smell of black coffee perked my nose. Taking a stop and glancing at my left, a small coffee shop (possibly a family coffee shop) made me stop my trails thanks to the scent of coffee beans. The coffee shop perfectly blended the scene with the cold air and the fall colours of San Francisco. 


A lingering craving for a nice, warm cup of Chai Tea Latte swirls in my stomach, in this autumn day. I slowly walk in the shop; whiffing the smell of various freshly-baked pastries of sorts and black coffee; also hearing the chats going bound in the family coffee shop. This all reminded me back home. I took a few steps to the counter, to order my drink. "Hello, ma'am," The female barista greeted me in a sweet, humble tone. "How may I help you?"

I ordered a small cup of Chai Tea Latte that it fit well in my gloved hands, while paying only $2 for the latte. She asked me if anything special happened, since I was dressed so incredibly formal. I just replied, "I'm preparing myself for the upcoming weather." I smiled. 

"That's organization for you."

I let out a soft laugh. "Thank you." 

"So," She began. "You must heard of that idol group B.A.P, am I right?"

I forgotten how to breathe, just by hearing that question whenever people ask if I know them. I finally remembered how to breathe once again and I stammered, "N-No, I never heard of B-B.A.P before.."

"Oh really? Well just to let you know, two of their members are here today." 

I gulped. "A-Actually?" Again, why did I stutter for the second attempt?

"Over there, see the two boys talking to the three teenage girls?" She pointed at her right,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter