01

Coming Together

 

September 1

Kyungsoo had been freaking out, the whole way to school. It was the first day of school and kyungsoo had already forgottn his schedule. 

After getting dropped off by his father, he quickly entered the buiding, towards the main office, hoping that they would give him another.

____________________

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

'great kyungsoo, just freaking great first day of a new school ... and you FORGOT your schedule'

'shut up brain... i dont need your stupid comments .'

as kyungsoo continued to mentally argue with himself. the bell soon rong, signaling the start of class.

'GREAT .. now your late to class..."

____________________

After kyungsoo had recieved his schedule, he walked straight to class. He was very nervous as he looked through the door window, 

to see if anyone was sitting down before walking in.

"well it looks like we aready have stragglers". A tall man with chin-length hair said, who kyungsoo assumed was the teacher.

kyungsoo quicky walked in after bowing and apologizing for being late. "i-im sorry.. i-it wouldnt happen again sir".

The teacher smiled before saying. "it's ok, the late bell hasnt rang yet, just take a seat".

kyungsoo did as he was told, scanning the classroom, taking a seat in the first row behind a boy whose head was down.

taking out his cellphone, he then texted his brother. seconds later recieving a reply.

Kyungsoo:

:<

Hannie Gege: 

Whats wrong kyungie?

Kyungsoo: 

i dont know anyone :< ... i feel soo lonely

Hannie Gege: 

Dont worry .. you'll be fine :D

Kyungsoo: 

i guess.. i'll try to cheer up :T

Hannie Gege:

Gotta go now.. kyungie fighting! :D

Kyungsoo: 

ook hyung :) , bye .

_____________________

Kyungsoo sighed as he paced his phone back in his pocket, before looking around the room. Stopping at every person, evaluating what

they stand to him. In the middle of the room, there was a boy with a mirror appying E-eyeiner?! ....... mumblings things to himself.

Looking to his left, there was a girl twirling her hair, while annoyingly chewing on her bubble gum. On the other side of the room, 

there was a boy who's face was hidden by the hood of his sweater. Three seats ahead was a tall looking guy, repeatedy tapping

his fingers on his desk. There were about two-three other students lounging around.

kyungsoo soon felt as though he was being watched. looking forwards, he noticed the boy who's head was down in the beginning,

staring at him.  The boy's piercing eyes were dark and misterious. skin tan and smooth. kyungsoo wanted to just touch it, but resisted the urge to.

"Pretty." Kyungsoo mumbled, blushing at the words he had said, kyungsoo quickly turned another direction saving himself from anymore embarressing things he'll say, as he hoped the boy didnt hear him. 

Regretting it, as he saw the boy smirking from the corner of his eye, before facing front.

"Great kyungsoo... make a fool of yourself in front of the pretty boy". He mumbled before sighing.

Right as he was about to place his head down, the late bell rang signalling the class to start.

The teacher who's desk was in the back, walked towards the front of the class, behind the podium as he smiled at everyone.

"welcome to homeroom everyone, my name is Jung Jaejoong and i will be your homeroom teacher, i am also the cultinary teacher for those who will have me". He said as was taking a sheet a paper out of a folder. "Now everyone please sit up, you have a seating chart".

"Please find your seats and introduce yourself to those around you". He said as he walked back to his desk. Everyone walked to their

seats from where they were standing.  

"Great new people to meet.... how fun". Kyungsoo said sarcastictly to himself as he walked towards his seat.

_____

The four boys' just sat there.. quietly looking at eachother, the awkwardness rising as time ticked by. As all the other students were talking to eachother, the back table was silent

"well seems like no-ones going to speak so i guess i'll go... the names Byun Baekhyun, and my major is music". The Make-up boy said, the name kyungsoo refered to him as. 

They were all shocked as they heard the next person speak. "Park Chanyeol, and im a western music major". The deepness of his voice did 

not match such a baby-faced person. But for some odd reason.. it kind of fit him.

"Kim Jongin, music and dance major... but i like going by kai though". The pretty boy said. "M-my names DO Kyungsoo, a-and im also a music major.. a-along with cultinary". Kyungsoo said quietly.

 

They all looked at eachother and smile, knowing that freshman year might not be so bad after all....

 

_________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys... i hope you liked the first chapter

in my opinion it wasnt as good. 

please comment and subscribe <3

Naely&Lauren