Bean Paste

Bean Paste

It was four in the afternoon and it was kind of cloudy outside the dorm. Jiyong folded his hand and glanced out to the busy street below, sighing. How far the difference between the street and the dorm, which was too quiet for such a size. It wasn't normal because Jiyong had been living the unstoppable party for months with his world tour, and now he had several days off. Now he understood what Daesung meant with lonely in the lodge.

Seungri was out from the morning, saying that he need to meet some girl friends because he couldn't spend much time with them when he works in Japan. While Daesung was dragged out forcefully from his bed as soon as he had enough sleep by Big Seunghyun, Jiyong was sure that they're going somewhere deserted to find a better place for their next-making-out-session.

He was left in the dorm with Youngbae, who was now locked himself in his room. He used his upcoming album as the excuse to keep away from Jiyong. Jiyong knew, the boys wanted to give him time for himself, but he was tired of sleeping and eating, he need to go out, spend time and money.

Jiyong walked to Youngbae's room, which was in front of Seungri's.

" Babe, what are you up to? Can I come in?" he asked.

No answer. He knocked the door.

" Babe~ put the headset down," Jiyong pretty sure that his boyfriend was listening to his new songs.

Silent. Again.

" Baby, I'm coming in," Jiyong opened the door.

The room was empty, there was only messy bed and scribbled papers on the floor. Youngbae seemed to be in the bathroom, he usually found his boyfriend trying hard to compose music and lyrics lately. Jiyong could only let out a weak breath and picked the papers to put them back on the table. After that he sat on the bed, waiting for Youngbae to come out. It took only three minutes until the door knob rolled and Youngbae came out from the bathroom with only a bathrobe. He was drying his hair with another towel, head down. Jiyong stood up immediately and walked closer to the shaved afro boy.

" Hey Baby~~~"

Youngbae lifted his head, a little bit surprise to found Jiyong hopped in front of him.

" Ji, you should've sleep more, don't you see your dark circles?" Youngbae said.

But Jiyong didn't reply to his words, the younger expression was unreadable. It was a frown, with some surprises and slight worried.

Youngbae looked to Jiyong carefully then examined himself, checking if something was wrong.

" What?" he finally asked.

His boyfriend didn't respond to his question. He suddenly grabbed Youngbae by the wrist and dragged him out of the room.

" Hey, love, what's wrong?"

Jiyong tugged him to the sink and pulled out about five pieces of tissues.

" Your nose is bleeding, fool!!" He spatted.

Youngbae lifted his eyebrow, but he let Jiyong cleaned it up.

" You must be stayed up last night," Jiyong said, he sounded so worried. " Don't you dare asking me to sleep more or taking some rest, because I'm not going to buy it anymore," said the blonde angrily.

Youngbae chuckled and took Jiyong wrist.

" Stop it, Ji."

" Why?!" Jiyong gotten furious.

He then brought his free hand up and wiped the blood with his finger then it.

" You dirty!"

" Calm down, bride, it's just the bean paste..."

" What?"

Youngbae wiped and it again, " see? it's sweet, because it's just bean paste."

Jiyong frowned, " what it supposed to be mean, Dong Youngbae?"

The latter laughed and tugged Jiyong to sit on the couch.

" I'm playing with you..."

" It doesn't explain anything," Jiyong protested. " How can you?! You brat! I hate you!" Jiyong turned around, back to Youngbae.

Youngbae smiled and closed the distance between them, hands ready to wrapped around Jiyong's waist.

" Don't you know how worried I was? You bastard!"

" Sorry baby, I'm just trying to-"

" To what? Killing me?" Jiyong moved, prevented Youngbae from hugging him.

The older boy felt a little bit wronged because of his childish act, he then took Jiyong's hands and wrapped it with his.

" Well, okay, what should I do to make it up to you?" he asked carefully.

Jiyong didn't reply. His eyes are watery.

" Ji, don't cry, I'm sorry, I'm terribly sorry, Baby..." Youngbae kissed Jiyong's hands.

" Don't do something like that, Bae, it really worries me," said the younger.

Youngbae wiped the falling tears and kissed Jiyong's eyes softly. Both of them stared into each other eyes, Youngbae smiled, but Jiyong couldn't.

" What do you want me to do as the compensation?"

A slight sparks could be seen in Jiyong's eyes.

" Let's go out..." he finally said, after quite long silent.

" Where do you want to go to?" Youngbae asked.

" Book me the most expensive restourant," Jiyong said.

" Call~"

" Ask them to serve their most delicious foods."

" Noted."

" I want a romantic candle light dinner."

" As you wish," said Youngbae smiling. " What can I do for you more, Sir?"

Jiyong blinked, " ah, this one, stop preventing me from crawling on your bed at the midnight, I'm sick of sleeping alone."

" I thought you better sleep alone, so you can have more time and space to sleep."

" Bae, there's no more comfortable than having myself sleeping in your embrace, get it?"

The older boy nodded and leaned forward to put a warm kiss on Jiyong's forehead. Youngbae couldn't help but to love Jiyong more each and everyday.

 

---end---

 

 

It's a mess I know, but I just can hold myself from writing this one. Too much Jiyong's fab pics being spread tonight. Anyone on twitter here? Tonight is Jiyong pics mess there aaaaagghhhh *_*