I love you!

Never leave me

                            I couldn't believe it! I'm friends with B.A.P! Every morning I would wash my face, thinking it's not a dream. To be honest though, I'm always the silent one when I'm with B.A.P. But for some reason, I mostly talk to Daehhyun and Zelo. By the way, Daehyun and Zelo are the most popular out of B.A.P, so every fan girl would be jealous and mad at me for talking to them. One time, I was talking to Daehyun during lunch, and later, one of the fan girls started freaking out and punching. Man! They're so annoying! Now, it makes it very difficult for me to talk to B.A.P, so sometimes I eat alone or spend my time alone. I just wish that those fan girls would stop bothering me! Oh well! At least, I don't get to see them at school anymore. Today and this week, was the last time I get to go to school. I couldn't wait to leave! :)

                           A few minutes later I was walking to school with Daehyun. " I can't wait to leave this school", I said loudly. Daehyun looked sad and said, " Aren't you going to miss me and the others?" What?! What's wrong with Daehyun. Every day, he's always happy and now he's sad. " You're not excited to graduate and leave?!" I said looking surprised. Daehyun shooked his head no and ran away. I swear, what's wrong with him? I went to school alone and noticed Zelo talking to his fan girls. Ugh! I get tired of him talking to them. Can't he forget about them and hang out with me and the others?! I ran up to Zelo and said," HI!" He waved at me and left me with his fan girls. What?! How could Zelo do that to me? I felt so mad at him! "Ring-ring" The bell had rang, and I was still at the school entrance. I ran as fast as I can to homeroom. I hope I have a subsitute. Every time when there is a subsitute, they always give you a warning not a detention. 

                           When I was there, I noticed that there was no subsitute. Oh no! Now I have to get detention! "You're late, Kim!" the teacher said loudly. "I'm sorry! I won't do that again" I said bowing to the teahcer. "No excuses! Today, you will..." The teacher said being interupted by Daehyun. "Don't blame Kim! I'm the one who made her late" Daehyun said loudly.  "Very well then.. the both of you will be getting lunch detention today!" the teacher said. Everyone in the class (including the fan girls) looked shocked what Daehyun said. I went closer to Daehyun and said," Why did you do that?! It didn't even help!" Daehyun went closer to me and whispered," You have no idea how I feel."  He went back to his desk still looking sad. What?! What does Daehyun mean?!  Daehyun has been acting weird lately. I don't know why, but I have to get to the bottom of this. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        Right now I was going to P.E. and I noticed Yongguk and Himchan going to P.E. too. I went closer to them and said ,"hey guys!" They waved at me and we were all going to P.E. together. Usually for P.E, we pretty much do anything we want, so I was just sittting down on the bench with Yongguk and Himchan. "Did you guys noticed Daehyun?! He's been acting pretty weird lately!" I said. They both stared at me while smirking at me. "Daehyun loves....." Himchan said being interupted by Yongguk. "Be quite! We can't tell Kim." Yongguk said still smirking. "Can't tell me what?" I asked. "Oh nothing.. Its a secret!" Himchan said while laughing. Aish! They won't tell me anything. I least I have some evidence why Daehyun is sad. Daehyun is sad because he has a big secret. I wonder what his secret is? A few minutes later, the bell rang and I waved at Himchan and Yongguk goodbye. They wave back at me and I went straight to class, P12. P12 was where students go for detention. So far, this had been my first detention. Me and Daehyun both went in the classroom. It was just the two of us! Yes! Now's my chance to talk to Daehyun. I sat right next to him and waved. He noticed me and turned his head away from mine. " I finally know why whats wrong with you" I said smiling. He turned his head back at me while eating his favorite food, cheesecake. " Why am I sad?" he asked. "You are sad about that big secret of yours." I said smirking. Daehyun looked surprised and blushed. "You don't know how I feel about you" he said still sad. Was his secret about me?! Wait.. no why would he? I stared at him still smiling. "Tell me, what's your secret?" I asked. Daehyun shooked his head no and sat on a different desk. Why can't anyone say something to me?! Have I done anything wrong? I don't think so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Daehyun's POV

                             I ignored Kim while eating my cheesecake. I felt bad for ignoring her, but she has no idea how I feel. I love her so much but I have a feeling she doesn't love me. I turned my head to Kim if she was ok, but I saw her crying. "Do you hate me,Daehyun?" she said while whimpering. "you keep ignoring me! I hate it when you do that to me!" she said crying. I didn't know what to say. I saw her ran away crying. "hey wait! where are you going?!" I said yelling. "I'm leaving forever!" she said still crying. I should have told her my secret and now she's leaving! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Daehyun's POV over

                             Why does Daehyun do that to me?! I feel so sad! I hate it when Daehyun is likes this! Why can't he understand that I love him! You know what?! I'm moving somewhere far. I don't want to see Daehyun anymore. I went outside the school gate and I noticed Zelo following me. Why was he following me. I ran to my house and I noticed Zelo still following me. "Why are you following me?" I said loudly. I went inside my house and the Zelo forcefully opened the door. "Kim, why are you crying?" Zelo asked looking serious. "I don't want to talk about it" I said still crying. Zelo ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Please don't cry! I hate to see you like this." Zelo said. I stopped crying and grabbed my suitcase to pack up. "Wait don't tell me...  you are leaving?!" he asked. "I have to, I have no choice." I said still packing up. "Please tell me why you were crying then?!" he asked. I stopped packing and told him," I don't think Daehyun loves me the way I love him. That's probably the reason why I'm leaving." You haven't even confess to him yet! Never give up! Go up to him and say you love him!" Zelo said looking serious. Zelo was right! I should go talk to Daehyun right now! I hugged Zelo and said " Thank you so much! I'll be going now!" I said cheerfully. Zelo smiled at me and went back to school. I ran back to school too . I hope Daehyun doesn't reject me. 

                       I was finally at school and I noticed Daehyun walking out by the school exit. "Daehyun!!!" I said loudly. "I thought you left! " he said smiling. " I was but I had to say something important to you". I said. Daehyun nodded his head and stared at me. "Do..you..... love me?!" I asked while blushing. Daehyun blushed back and nodded his head slowly. I Couldn't believe it Daehyun loves me. "I love you so much!" I said running up to him and hugging him. " I waited so long for you to say those words to me." Daehyun said about to cry. I pulled him closer to me and hugged him tightly. "Never leave me like that?! I was so worried. " I'll never leave you, Daehyun!" I said crying too. The fan girls were all staring at us while crying. "You guys are like, so cute!!! OMG I have to tell everyone!" said the fan girls. Wow! That was the first time they weren't mad or jealous at me. Me and Daehyun both laughed and went to the the closest bakery. "Yay! Cheesecake!" Daehyun said excitedly. I smirked at him and said, "Who would you rather chose me or the cheesecake?" I said while smirking. Daehyun smiled and said, "Of course you! You are like my cheesecake!"  I smiled at him and we went home together. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            Last day of school~  Zelo's POV

                      It was finally the last day of school! I'm so happy! Kim and Daehyun were official couples! I felt proud and sad at the same time. I was proud that Kim was happy, but I was kind of sad how Kim only sees me as a friend, not more than a friend. To tell you the truth, I felt kind of jealous that Kim had a boyfriend. I loved and cared for Kim alot but she just didn't understood me. Every time when I hang out with Kim, she always talks about Daehyun. I wish that I was her boyfriend! :( I guess, me and Kim weren't meant for each other. 

                         Ring-Ring!!  The bell had finally rang and everyone could leave. I saw Kim alone walking home. I went up to her and said hi. She waved at me and smiled. "I haven't seen you in a while! You have been hanging out with your fangirls more!" Kim said smiling. I smiled back and,"Yeah! Um... are you planing anything for the future?" I asked. Kim smiled and said," I plan to move with Daehyun. We are planing to go to America together!" " That's cool! You know there will be some people that will miss you", I said blushing. "You,huh?" she said smirking. I nodded my head slowly still blushing. "I know. I'll miss you too! You have been the bestest friend I ever had!" she said cheerfully. " Before you leave, can I say something?" I asked. Kim nodded still smiling. I went closer to her and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Kim!" I said. Kim looked surprised and kept blushing. I smiled at her and ran away.  I know there will never be a day that I'll be with Kim, but I'm glad I confessed to Kim. I love her so much!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            Hey guys! I'm finally done writing this story! I hoped you liked it! Please comment of what you think about the story. Thank you!