Return

I Miss You

They've been dating for a year now and SeHun has to go.

 

 

But that was month ago and Tao is suffering of not seeing his Lover. He misses him with all of the love he has in his heart.

 

 

"Tao~ah." Kris came into their dorm. "You can't just mope around ALL day."

 

 

"Yes I can!" Tao teared up. "I miss SeHun!"

 

 

"And you don't think I don't?" Kris hollared.

 

 

Tao sat on his bed quietly. Kris misses SeHun? But why?

 

 

Tao shook his head and stared at the picture of him and SeHun at the Carnival last year, where they met. He smiled then held the picture.

 

 

He thought SeHun was the one for him. But he guessed wrong. SeHun had to leave on business trip with his Father and Mother. And boy did that make Tao upset.

 

Kris left the room, leaving Tao to his busines.. Tao had to stop crying sooner or later.

 

 

~LUNCHTIME~

 

 

Tao made himself a sandwich then grabbed a bottle of water. He his tv then began to watch KDrama. He smiled then got upset after watching a scene in there.

 

 

The KDrama he was watching was making him think of SeHun. He turned the tv off and began to eat the rest of his food.

 

 

After eating, he put his water bottle on his side table and layed back down on his back on his bed.

 

 

"SeHun, call me." Tao sighed. "I wanna know how you're doing."

 

 

VRRR! VRRRR! VRRRRRR!

 

 

Tao looked at his phone and quickly answered it, hearing the voice he never thought he would hear ever again.

 

 

"S-SeHun?" Tao teared up. "I miss you Baby."

 

 

"I miss you too Tao-Ge." SeHun replied. "I gotta tell you something."

 

 

Tao was confused. What did SeHun have to tell him now? Hopefully it wasn't anything bad this time like it was last time.

 

 

"I'm coming back Baby." SeHun chuckled. "Go to your door. Gotta go Baby. Bye. Love you."

 

 

Tao hit end and went to his door and took a big breath. He opened the door and gasped.

 

 

"I told you I was coming back." SeHun smiled.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A/N: Hey readers! Here is the one-shot >.< It's all fluff and sorrow sorry no >.< I wanted to try something for a change. What do y'all think? Comment please?