Meeting His Family (Serri)

THE BLIND DATE (HAITUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Serri’s POV

“I want to see the baby pandas too” Hana whined suddenly, we looked at her weirdly.

“Unnie, act your age” the younger ones yelled at her.

“na kokoshipo” she cling to Jihyun suddenly and made pouty lips.

“Uh... unnie.... you’re freaking me out” Jihyun pulled away from Hana’s grasp and sat a few inches away.

*I hope that no one is asking me to tell next.* I thought as I gaze at the ring on my middle finger.

“Hana, stop scaring the poor girl” Sunmi went to Hana and playfully hits her head.

“you know.. it’s always Jihyun to act like what Hana just did, but not tonight” Amy pointed out.

“if not... it’ll be Jihyun and Ailaa” Hyesun butted in. I chuckled, they’re funny.

“Jihyun, tell us... do you have a problem? You look confuse ever since you got home..” Yura ask her, but Jihyun just shook her head and gave us the same excuse she did before.

“Serri, I can’t help but notice that you have a ring... and you’ve been staring at it for a long time” Sarah made me stop my trains of thoughts.

“Huh... Ring?” I pretend to be confuse, maybe this will work..

“That” she pointed at the ring on my finger.

“O-oh... This... This is um....” what should I tell them?

 

“Tell us.. what really happened on your date” Yura held my shoulders. I sigh.. now I really can’t hide it from them. Sooner or later they're goanna find out anyways..

 

FLASHBACK

“Oppa, explain to me, why on earth you told me NOT to change my clothes?” I emphasize the word ‘not’.

(ignore the girl)

“Just cause” he gave me his cute smile as he push me inside the car.

Chen went to the driver seat and drove to god knows where he's bringing me. He stops at the mall?

“Oppa, what are we doing here for? I thought that we’re having lunch.” I ask him as we enter the mall.

“We are, just getting ready for something RiRi” he kiss my cheek and lace his fingers with mine.

“Ok, whatever you say” I shrugged my shoulders and follow him.

We entered a boutique suddenly.. well more like he dragged me to, and a lady came to us.

“Good day” she said to me and bowed and I politely bowed back “I have prepared the clothes you ask for” she said to Chen. *Clothes? What for?* I look at Chen suspiciously .

“Miss, please follow me, this way” she waved me over to the back and ask me to follow her.

I slowly did as told and look back at my boyfriend, he gave me a nod, indicating that it’s fine.

 

“Can I ask you, what‘s going on?” I ask the lady as we entered the large size fitting room.

“I was told by Mr.Kim to find some suitable clothes for you and doll you up.”

 “Why?” I was confuse, why ask someone else to do it for me when I can do it myself.

“I’m sure he’ll tell you” she smiled at me and began to take some dresses.

“Now, let’s see which one suits you best” and we started with,

 

“Not this one, it makes you look fat” so I tried on the next one,

 

(ignore the girl)

“Definitely not this one, you’re long legs are hidden” I tried again for the next one,

 

“This doesn’t suit you at all, it makes you look silly” *I feel silly just by wearing it* I thought and chuckled at it,

 

(ignore the girl)

“Too short” she shook her head, and I have to agree with her, it is too short for my liking.. even Chen’s,

 

(ignore the girl)

“Too shinny” well it not that shinny, just too much bling-bling,

 

“Perfect” she commented, *I kind of like this one too, it suits me, and I’m comfortable in it*.

“Let’s work on your hair next” he claps her hand together and pulled me to sit on the chair.

 

After a few minutes,she was done.

(ignore the girl)

*Is this what Ailaa felt like this morning when we dolled her up* I thought and played with my fingers as she put on some make-up.

“You’re so beautiful miss” she said and smile softly at me.

“Thanks” I smiled back and stood up.

“I’ll tell Mr.Kim first, you wait here miss” she said and went out. I waited for a few minutes and she called me out.

I came out and saw Chen’s back facing me... he’s wearing a different outfit and he was talking on the phone...

“Oppa...” I called softly

“Hey you’re----“ He didn’t fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter