Please Don't Leave Me

No, I Love You

You and Chaejin have been dating for about 8 months now and you honestly couldn't be happier.

The two of you were currently on a date at a park and he was pushing you on the swing. You laughed and hopped off, going to hug him. "Chaejin-ah... You won't leave me will you?" You asked softly. "Even if I told you something really bad?"

He looked at you, a confused expression on his face. "Of course not, _______-ah... I love you too much to ever leave you."

You looked down, nervous. You were about to tell him your biggest secret and wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to leave you after you told him. You were a gang leader's daughter and you had lasted 8 months without your dad finding out. Now you figured you should tell Chaejin so he could protect himself. "Chaejin.. I'm --" you cut off as you saw some of your father's gang members walking towards you. You tensed up and the smile fell from your face.

Chaejin noticed and asked worriedly, "Jagi, are you okay?"

"Chaejin, you need to go.." You told him, your eyes flicking from his face to the men coming towards you. "Please, I'll call you later, but I need you to leave now."

He looked at you, really concerned but complied, hugging you quickly and walking away. You put on a blank face as the men reached you.

"What?" You practically snapped. You were frustrated that your date had been ruined.

"Your father wants to see you," they said simply and you followed them to the car. Once you got to the warehouse, your father greeted you.

"_______, come in, come in. I want to show you something."

You followed him stiffly to the back of the warehouse. In the center of the room, there was a person held down in a chair with a cover on his head.

"I have a surprise for you, ______," your father said, smirking.

You immediately put your guard up, any surprise from him wasn't good. He nodded and one of his guys moved and took off the person's hood. You gasped and choked out, "Ch-Chaejin??"

You whirled on your father, eyes wide with fear. "What is he doing here?"

"We snatched him after your little day in the park," he said nonchalantly and you paled. "What? You didn't think your appa wouldn't find out about your relationship?" He sneered.

Chaejin looked at you, confused. "Appa?"

"Chaejin, I swear I was going to tell you!" You pleaded with him.

He just nodded, understanding, while your father continued sneering. "So, for keeping this from me, _______, I decided to punish you."

While he was saying that, Chaejin was stood up by one of the guys and was told to get ready to fight.

"Appa, please, he didn't do anything wrong," you pleaded with your father, near tears.

"I know," he said and you had the faint hope that he would let your boyfriend go. But it was instantly dashed away when he added, "But he's special to you, and you're the one getting punished."

He glanced over at his men and you barely registered what was going on when the man swung at Chaejin and he fell to the ground.

"No!!" You cried out and tried to intervene, only to be held back by my father's right hand man. "Leave him alone!!" You shouted, struggling in the grip you were in. You kept struggling, helpless and powerless to help your boyfriend, who was currently getting beat up by three people.

"Chaejin!!" You cried out desperately. "Please! Appa, I'm sorry! Please, let him go!" There was another scuffle going on and suddenly...

 

 

A shot rang out. You froze, your breath shaky. *Please... Please no* you thought, scared out of your mind. *Please not Chaejin...!*

The men stepped back to reveal a stock-still Chaejin, blood on his face, blood and dirt stuck in his hair and staining his shirt. But there was one spot, one spot that had much more blood than it should have.

"NO!!" You shouted, and kicked the person restraining you in the shin then where the sun don't shine, making him let you go. You ran over to Chaejin, catching him as he fell, and you crumpled to the floor with him. You shook your head frantically as you tried to stop the bleeding. "No, no, no, no, no! Please! Chaejin no!" You exclaimed, tears welling up in your eyes. You frantically tore a strip off of your shirt to try to stop the bleeding more.

"Hey, hey," he said softly, stopping your hands.

"No! You're going to be okay!" You choked out.

"________-ah, move on, arasso? Find someone to love when I'm gone.." He whispered.

"No! Chaejin, please! Don't leave me!! I can't live without you! I love you...!" You cried, tears streaming down your face.

Watching you, your father felt a twinge of regret and remorse for what he put you through, but he thought it couldn't be helped. *She had lied and kept something from me.* he thought. *She had to be punished.*

"Chae-Chaejin!" You cried.

"I won't ever leave you, I promised you that, didn't I?" He whispered. "I will always be with you.. Wherever you go."

"Please..." You whispered brokenly.

"Saranghae," he said, before the light in his eyes faded and he stopped breathing.

"NO!!!" Your cry echoed throughout the warehouse as fresh tears spilled over, dripping onto Chaejin's body. You leaned over him, sobbing.

The one you thought was you soulmate, the one you loved with your whole heart, the one who you thought you were going to marry.... Was dead. Your heart clenched and more tears came as you came to this revelation. You gasped for air as you continued to sob.

 

*I love you too...* 

 

 

 

~~ And there it is! I'm thinking of doing a sequel... Comment what you think!! ~~