Gym Class

Just One Look
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: Gym Class

After class I was pushed into the hallways by the oncoming traffic. I couldn't say bye to Yu-Ri and I made it a must to see her at lunch - or sometime today. I looked at my schedule and saw that I had gym class. I widened my eyes and blinked several times. 

This has to be a mistake. I thought.

I don't hate gym, believe me I'll work out once in a while or play a round of soccer or badminton, but changing with others is not something I like to do. I looked at my sleeves that covered my arms and pulled them down farther causing the shirt to stretch. I hope no one made it to the change rooms yet. 

When I got to the gymnasium I saw that a group of girls were squealing over something. I looked at my phone to check the time. 10:15. Way to early for my liking to hear fangirls.  I decided to get a closer look to see at what my other classmates were smiling at.I looked up to see that they weren't excited about an object, but an actual group of guys. Woah.

Standing in front were six of the most cutest and handsomet guys I've ever seen. 'They look familiar' I thought. Where did I see them before? That's when it clicked. It was VIXX, one of the many kpop groups in the music industry and the academy's stars. It seemed like the guys were playing 6 vs 6 in soccer against other male students to show off in front of the girls. Typical.

I looked around and saw none of the othergirls collected their gym uniform. Taking advantage of the situation I went to the PE office and asked my gym teacher for my uniform. 

"Name?"

"Min Hyun."

"Ah", she said. "Your Halmoni called this morning to tell us you needed a long sleeve phys-ed shirt instead of a short sleeves due to a err past circumstance." The teacher looked at me and smiled sadly."I hope you're okay Miss Hyun." 

I gulped and quickly averted my eyes from her. It's nice that Halmoni told the teacher to to provide a long sleeved shirt for me, but she didn't have to tell her why in so much detail. I don't like pity from anybody, especially somebody I just met.

"Thank you Miss.."

"Miss Su-Yung." She smiled and patted me on the arm. "If any of the girls say anything about your condition, be sure to tell me. Hwaiting Min Hyun" Miss Yung gave me a thumbs up and gave me my uniform.

I bowed down taking my uniform and fast walked into the changeroom. I looked around for the bathroom to make sure that no one would see me change. I spotted it and right when I locked the door of the cubicle, the other girls came in to change. 

"Wow, VIXX is sooo hot I mean did you see how handsome Hong-Bin was..." "..N's smile is to die for.." "...he's so competitive that it's adorable.." 

Right then someone entered the changeroom and all the conversations stopped. Weird. I tied my hair back with my rubber band while pulling the sleeves of the shirt down unconciously. I wonder who came through the door to stop the group of girls from talking. I came out of the washroom and placed my backpack on one of the hooks in the changeroom. Everyone averted their eyes while changing and I took a look around. 

Are you freaking serious!? I thought. 

There in all her princess syndrome glory was Hun Yoo. First a pitying teacher and now my enemy is here - I'm starting to hate this class. Hun Yoo was standing in front of the mirror looking at herself with no means of moving. A girl wearing pigtails who was walking behind Yoo was cleaning her glasses was pushed down when Yoo moved.

"YAH, watch were you're going." Hun Yoo screamed at the girl. 

"Mian-Hae Yoo." The pigtail girl said while clutching her glasses. Poor girl. 

With a look of disgust Hun Yoo turned back to her reflection. I took one last look at the princess herself and made a decision. Looks like I'm going to get Yoo back for ruining my morning and for hurting the girl.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

We all stood in a line waiting for Miss Su-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter