When God Created YunHo - One Shot [Sequel]

When God Created YunHo [One Shot]

 

Title:When God created YunHo

Author: junjun

Rating: PG-13

A/N: A sequel to “When God Created Jae Joong” Still inspired and based on the story of Erma Bombeck “When God created Fathers”. And as usual, right after I read the story, I knew I want to make a version of mine with YunHo in it. Though, I had a hard time relating what’s on the story to YunHo. So, I hope this one’s good too.

P.S- This is only fiction so no hard feelings.

*****

When the good Lord was done in making the figure He had put a lot of effort into, He decided to make its partner and started with a tall frame. The angel, who’s fond of lingering around whenever the Lord is at work, was still there and frowned as he saw the figure, “What is that? Why is it tall?”

The Lord gestured towards the figure He had just finished and the angel got the idea, “Oh. So, it’s the father and the leader. You’re making him a partner”

Nodding, the Lord proceeded on what He was making. The angel stayed behind Him and watched as He moulded the figure based on His liking. Then, feeling that he had to say something, the angel blurted out, “What kind of a Father and a leader is that? Why must he have to be so tall? Can’t he be just like as tall as the rest?”

[A/N: Just imagine Changmin’s not the tallest member of the group and that it’s YunHo >.<]

God smiled and said in a very soft and explanatory tone, “If I’m going to make him as tall as the rest, then whom would s look up to? You should remember that he’s a leader and that he leads a group. So, it’s only right to make him tall”

God continued on what He’s doing. The angel remained on His side and watched silently as the Creator started making the figure’s hands. He noticed that that they were big and sinewy.

The angel had this feeling of saying something again and he shook his head, “Big hands? Why?”

A smile lingered on God’s face, “It’s because big hands are large enough to give encouraging and assuring pats on the member’s  back whenever they commit mistakes or when they’ve done a great job, big enough to shield and protect someone special, and big enough to hold someone else’s hands. Yet, they’re small enough to cup a person’s face”

God’s smile never left His face as He started to mould the long, slim legs and broad shoulders of the figure.

“Lord, you do realize that you just made a Father and a leader without a lap?” the angel tried pointing out.

“The lead singer and Mother of the group needs a lap but the leader, the Father, needs strong shoulders because he will handle big responsibilities. He will carry some of the burden of the group, and he’ll be the crying shoulder of s and must not be the one to cry in front of everyone. He must be tough”

Then, the Lord was starting to make two large feet that no one in the entire universe at that time had ever laid their eyes on. The angel, who still doesn’t know how to shut his mouth, said. “That’s unfair. Do you think that those large things could dig out of bed so early in the morning when one cries for help or perhaps, dance in a hall without stepping or hurting someone?”

The Lord just gave the angel a soft smile. The winged creature still has doubts with the Creator. “They’ll work, I assure you. They may not be able to dig out so fast off the bed but they could take large steps so that they could reach the person who cries for help as fast as they could. They may be big for dancing and might step or hurt someone but they’ll move so swiftly and graciously together with the music that no one in the world would think that such move could be performed. These two big feet are not a burden but they’re both a gift.”

The angel left without a word and God continued to make the figure. He worked throughout the night and made sure to give the Father/Leader some few words, a firm and authoritative voice, brown almond eyes that may see everything, which may look out for s, for his family but will remain calm and tolerant. And those eyes may also gaze lovingly into his lovers’ eyes. Finally, after thinking over it again and again, he decided to add tears. Then when morning came and the angel was back, the Lord turned to him and presented the finished Father. “Now, are you satisfied that he can’t only lead and be strong but he can also love as much as the mother and the lead singer?”

And the angel didn’t say a word.

*****

A/N: How was it? Constructive criticisms and comments are very well appreciated <3