1

Trouble

She made Sulli feel the happiest at first. Whenever Sulli needed her, she seemed to just appear out of nowhere and comfort her. But things had changed. She was no longer there. She made Sulli feel worthless, and even though Sulli hated her for it, she found herself crawling back. Krystal would welcome her back and things would be fine for a few weeks. Then Krystal's attention would turn to other things when Sulli was busy...

 

Krystal and Sulli shared a dorm with three other people called Victoria, Amber and Luna, but Krystal was only close with one of them. Victoria. Victoria was always there, every single day cleaning and looking after the others. Because Krystal had nothing to do she'd usually sit on the couch and talk to Victoria. One day Krystal got an idea.

"Umma." Krystal said.

Everyone in the dorm called Victoria by umma because she was the oldest and acted like a mother, especially towards the youngest, Krystal.

"Yes?" Victoria looked over at Krystal.

"Sit down. I want to talk." Krystal said, patting the space next to her.

Victoria stopped cleaning and sat down next to Krystal. "What's up?"

"Cuddle me." Krystal said, moving closer.

Victoria wrapped her arms around Krystal. They usually had cuddle sessions all the time but Krystal knew that this time would be different. Krystal clinged tighter to Victoria and rested her head against her.

"Krystal, you're crushing me." Victoria moved around uncomfortably.

"Stay still!" Krystal looked up at Victoria.

Victoria stopped moving. "At least don't hold me so tight?"

"Let me sit on you umma." Krystal said.

Victoria allowed Krystal to slide onto her lap. Krystal sighed happily.

"So what's up? You never want to sit on me." Victoria said, playing with Krystal's hair.

"I just want to cuddle with you umma.." Krystal said, pouting.

Krystal moved her head up and nuzzled her cheek against Victoria's neck. Victoria shivered slightly.

"K-Krys.."

Krystal put a finger over Victoria's lips and then proceeded to trace her lips gently across Victoria's neck and onto her cheek.

"You need to s-" Victoria tried to say, but was cut off.

Krystal quickly moved her finger away and pressed her lips against Victoria's soft lips. Victoria closed her eyes tightly and shivered as Krystal's hands ran down her sides. Krystal wrapped her arms around Victoria, deepening the kiss. Victoria tried to pull away, but she couldn't move.

The door opened.

"Krystal, umma, I'm ba-"

Krystal stopped quickly.

"Sulli.." Victoria gasped.

"What.. I.. Don't want to know.." Sulli rushed to her room and slammed the door behind her. Sulli's cries could be heard from the living room.

"Look what you've done!" Victoria yelled at Krystal.

"You know what they say.." Krystal started.

"What?" Victoria asked, glaring at her.

"..I'm trouble."

Krystal exited the dorm.