Chapter 25 *FINAL*

Confused...Love {COMPLETED}
During that same night i woke up seeing HIM in the same bed that i was in. I asked him,

“Have you been watching me sleep this whole time?”

“Of course i missed you so much these past 3 years.”

“YOu haven't seen anyone or had anyone else in your heart right?” I asked him seriously.

“Of course not I swear,” DongHae put up 3 fingers and swore that he will never lie to me.

“Good because i don't want my Hae to ever leave me nor lie.”

“I promise,” He took one of his finger and crossed his heart.

“Oppa Saranghae.”

~MinHo~

He was finally at his house, his mother asked for him to eat he ignored her and went straight to his room.He laid in his soft bed and took a breath in and let out a hard sigh.He then thought in his head.

“Should I let her go even though I still love her?Is she goin‘ to go to him now he is here? WHY can‘t I get her heart? ”

He thought those same words for hours til it was dark in the night.He never thought a girl like Seonnie could make him think that much for just one reason for so many questions.He then got up from his bed went to his desk and took out a pen and paper with his lamp light on.He then started to write,

|| Dear Seonnie,
I know you might not want to read this, but I really want to say that I really loved you these past years that we been together, but it breaks my heart to see that you want DongHae instead I understand you now. I won’t bother you and DongHae---||

He stopped writing and crumbled the paper up he knew it is not worth to write a letter this cheesy to her.He finally just thought about being a friend with Seonnie is better then being an enemy with her and his best friend.He finally took in the reality of not being able to win his love’s heart and just left what is what.

~DongHae&Seonnie~

“Oppa I want to be with you like this til the day we part.” I held him tightly underneath the blanket and he had his chin on my head and my face hiding in his chest.

“I do too Seonnie I wanna be like this til we part also.”He took in a deep breath and yawned.

“Oppa if you‘re tired just sleep you were up late.”

“I will since I can hold you like this.” He then held me tightly and we both fell asleep in that position until the dawn breaks.

There was a knock at the door and the alarm clock went off.I looked up and saw DongHae still asleep I then slowly pulling his arms off he and lightly got out only half way when some warm arms grabbed me to stay with him.

“Don‘t leave please let‘s stay like this for awhile.”

“But some one is knocking.”I asked him

“Just leave it”He said with a sleepy face on.

There was a knock again and a voice with it this time.

“Sir DongHae your brother Sir SungMin wants to talk to you.”

“Just tell him im tired and busy” He replied back with a manly voice

“WAH~ when could you speak like that??”I asked him with a CHILD’S face expression.

“Babo-Ah I always talk like that at work.” Hits my head slightly making me do a funny expression to make him smile.

“I missed your face expressions you know that ” He said with a tired expression but with his bright smile.

“REALLY?! But Oppa can‘t we get up I‘m kinda hungry for food” I said with my expression again.

We then got out from the warm bed and up in the cold air with a slight FREEZE breeze.He grabbed my hand and walked me to the bathroom where it had some cute toothbrush holders.

“The orange one is yours and the blue one is mine”He told me

“AWE~ they are so cute”I took the brush he had for me and brushed my teeth while he was beside me doing the same.He looked at me and hip bumped me which made me walk the other way for a little bit after I caught my balance I played along and did the same to him.Then we both laughed at our child-ish acts.

“I missed my dork” told me as he smiled and rinsed his mouth.

“I missed my FISHY too”

After we got done he handed me a pair of matching pajamas he was wearing the blue one already and so I changed into the pink one and we went downstairs.We both laughed and smiled until I saw a man sitting at the table.

“Oppa who is he??”

“He is my older brother SungMin”said pulling my arm to introduce me to him.

“Hyung this is the girl Seonnie”told his older brother with a confidence voice.

I then bowed and said hello to his brother.

~MinHo~

He woke up from his bed because of the sunlight from his window.He threw off his sheets and thought to himself.

“UGH~a new day but with the same things to do.”

got up and went to the bathroom he grabbed his toothbrush and started to much his teeth then looked at the mirror that was in front of him.

“ YAH!Do you think you can win her heart even if that guy I still here uh??”

He just smirked to himself and got ready for another day of a negative life.He soon got a call he ran to his room and looked at the Caller ID and saw the letters S.E.O.N.N.I.E. He quickly snapped out from his thought and picked up the phone.

“He…Hello?”said with a surprised but happy voice.

“YAH! are you home?? Do you want to go ice-skating or at least go somewhere since we are on summer vacation??”

“Um..yea sure let‘s go” As he replied with a smile on his face

He was happy that SEONNIE called him out was it a real or just a dream.He finally got ready and then received another call.He quickly picked it up.“Hi Seonnie I‘m--” He was cut off

“YAH! I‘m not Seonnie it‘s me DongHae -laughs- meet us at the ice rink.”

He knew it there he goes with Seonnie and DOngHae and being the 3rd wheel.He soon arrived at the skating rink.

“Oppa”he heard a girl say.He looks up and saw Seonnie and DongHae skating

“Yah! How come its only us no one else is in here?”He asked us as he looked around

“Because DongHae Oppa got us this rink for today.” I replied with a smile on my face

“Dongsaeng-ah why am I the third wheeler??”

“No Unnie because it‘s a blind date for you and someone”I told my Unnie

“Who?”She asked me.

“Him ”I pointed to MinHo.DOngHae and I just went back on the ice rink acting like little kids and pretending to be figure skating.

“Oh Um…Hello there -bows-”She said with an embarrassed voice

“HI so I guess they tricked us on coming along for this blind date of ours huh?”

“Yeah,So do you know how to ice-skate?” She asked MinHo with an awkward voice.

“Yea I do how about you?”

“Not really I skated once but that was awhile ago.”

“Alright, here I will show you”He put out his hand for the girl to hold and they both got on the rink.She slowly started to skate and tried keeping her balance.

“Isn‘t it easy?”He asked the not so stranger girl.

“It‘s a bit easy now. Thank you”She told him with a smile

“So you never told me your name well I‘m MinHo”

“Oh..Hi MinHo my name is Biina”She said with a shy voice.

Both of them got closer that hour he finally got his mind off of Seonnie and was able to move on with Biina.DOngHae and Seonnie were just skating around and being playful as they teased MinHo and Biina about how close they got in such little time.

~DongHae&Seonnie~

“Oppa my legs are hurting from skating from so long.”I told him as I pout

“Babo-ah who told you to use up all your energy??”

“YOU!”

“ME?! what did I say to make you use your energy??”

“You took me here”I said and started to chase him around the rink.

“YAH! don‘t ahahah Seonnie-ah don‘t ” HE repeated those words until I caught up to him he didn’t park his skates properly to where we both fell and I was on top.

Getting hair out of my face,“Oppa now you’re the babo” I stick out my tongue at him.

“Yah! ” He caught my arm and pulled me back down.

“Oppa aren‘t you gonna get cold if you lay down like this for to long??”

“NO I wont if I‘m with you like this.”

“But Oppa Unnie and MinHo will see us.”

“SO..-smiles- can‘t I hold you like for awhile.”

“Nuh UH..”I got up and skated to the outer of the rink and took off my skates and ate the FOOD that was packed for DongHae and I. He soon came along and ate with me we told MinHo and Biina to come over and eat also we had a wonderful SNACK TIME.After eating we decided to go home.

“Oppa I‘m tired”I whined

“Alright let‘s go home then.” He said with a smile on his face.

“Well I guess I better get going home to then MinHo”

“Thanks for the fun day Biina” MinHo said with a grin on his face.

Months went on MinHo and Biina got closer with each other.Seonnie and DongHae started to plan about their future together.Everything went well and as planned everyone was happy with everything.

-1 year has gone by-

“Will you marry me?”

“Babe, I um I well OF COURSE YES! YES! YES!”

“Congrats you two” as Seonnie ,DongHae ,Biina, And MinHo congrats Ari and Taec.

“I love you Babe.”Taec told ari as she smiled and gave him a Kiss on the lips.

“When‘s the wedding you two??” Seonnie asked the almost newly weds.

“How should I know I am just happy we‘re all here to celebrate this now.”Ari said with a HUGE smile on her face.

THe whole group celebrate The two and had fun.That night A certain someone ha dto much to drink so that person was taken out for air.

“YAH! are you crazy you ha dto much you went overboard”

“NOPe I Has not aklshh Ok ”

“Seonnie-Ah you sure your Okay??”said the Tall boy holding her.

“Oppa I‘m just a bit light headed ”said the drunk girl

“I never really seen this side of you..You sure your okay”said MinHo

“Yes I am just let me walk.”

“I don’t want to let you go”

“Its ok you‘re out here watching me”

“Not that way dummie I mean..I still have feelings for you”

“Oppa stop playing around with me”Seonnie said trying to get out from the hug MinHo gave her

“I‘m not I do still I can‘t forget you although im trying very hard with Biina I just can‘t”

“Oppa I have DongHae already though.”

“Don‘t lie can‘t you remember those days we stayed together and laughed together.”

“We were highschoolers Now were older and have and official LIFE to LIVE”

“Who cares I just want you”

While that was happening outside DongHae was getting suspicious on what’s going on outside.

“I‘ll Be back I‘m gonna go check up on Them”

“Alright”said the Three that was still sitting down on the seats

DongHae got outside and saw what I happened what crossed his mind was Oh he is trying to help her soon it finally took him that his love is being bothered.

“HEY! what do you think you‘re doing with Seonne?”

MinHo heard DongHae and backed off and just said “NOthing It‘s nothing”

“Oppa help me” Seonnie cried for DongHae as she ran to him.

"Are you crazy why are you doing this to seonnie you know better you have Biina don't you why would you do this behind her back?"

SHE heard everything she saw everything she couldn't believe she was played with she wanted to cry but knew she isn't suppose to.

"YAH~ OPPA!! How could you after all we both been through you just had to do this" Biina said with anger.

She slapped the tall man standing there and left with the last words coming out from her lips.

"It's over don't contact me ever again."

the day ended like that hearts torn tears fell and only one happiness between one couple.

-WEDDING DAY-

"YAH~ I should so kill you for having such a beautiful figure."

"AHAHa Dongsaeng dont be jealous."

"Unnie, COngrats It felt just like yesterday when we just started highschool and now your getting married with Taec Oppa."

"I Bet so well when are you and DongHae getting married???"

"I don't really know he has been busy with work."

The director of the wedding came in and said 10 minutes until the walk.

"With work why is work before?"

"Um..." Seonnie hesitated before telling her Unnie the NEWS.At that same time DOngHae walked in saying

"Because she is 2 months pregnant and i have to work for the money" He said with a giggle and a smile showing how happy he is.

"WHAT?!??!?!?"said the older sister "And you two hid this from me and Taec?"

"Um..Actually Taec Hyung knew about it when Seonnnie was 1 week."

"WAH~ i feel offended then."

*1 minute until the walk*

Taec and DOngHAe were at the end of the aisle waiting fo rthe bride to enter.The music started the flowergirls and boys walked down first soon cam the Maid of honor,seonnie,she stood at her part of the aisle.

The music started again and the people stood up and turned back to see the beautiful bride name Ari.The people commented on how beautiful she is in WHITE And how lucky Taec is to have such a beautiful woman to marry.

*And the Pasteur said you may now kiss the bride.*

The wedding was beautiful everything white a beautiful bride and groom very happy.

"Unnie,Donghae and I are gonna go home now since you know"Seonnie points to her tummy.

"Oh yeah sure sure go ahead don't do so much labor work alright"said the Happy newly-weds.

*In the Car*

"DongHae-ah what gender do you want the baby to be?"

"It don't matter as long as the child has your smile and your eyes im okay."

"Agyee-ah 7 more months until you see the world."The happily mother talking with her child.

The car ride was long ,but it was long enough to let the soon-to-be parents talk about the future what they need and what their job will be as a parent.They soon parked in front of the Door of the mansion.

"Good after-noon Ma'dam and Sir"said the butler.

They both walked inside heading towards the room.Seonnie sat infront of her mirror table taking off her jewelery and make-up.As Donghae was in front of the closet changing his clothes.

As DongHae got in bed with a small box in his hand and watched his Love get in bed besides him.She was about to sleep when he ask her to stay up.

"What is it hun?"

DongHae got up grabbed her hand and took her to the balcony as a song was played and the moonlight shined on them DongHae got down on one knee and asked the familiar sentence every guy would ask.

"Will you marry me?"

Seonnie started to cry as she said yes and wrapped her arms around her love.

As Seonnie called her Unnie and told her about the proposal and talked and screamed about it DongHae was just sitting down and looking at his soon to be wife looking happy like always and now knowing she is Officially his.

-THE END-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK OK OK don't kill me if i rushed this to much i tried to slow it down but i guess it was slowed down enough????

well just tell me how you like it ^^ and yes i will have a new story soon ^^ it will be under seonnie1

Thank you if you have been reading my story for this long ^^ and Good bye for now ^^.