Batman vs. Joker

Maybe just Maybe!!!!

A/N:

As you can see all the chaps is in Thunder's POV. for one sole purpose I always view him as the most mysterious member of MBLAQ. And ofcourse his my bias.

Thank you for you love and support, I think you already caught up with the flow of this story, and no, Yang panda is not a douche just acting like one to cover his feelssss!!!

 

Love you again and here is an intense chap I don't know how will I finished this.

(I write impromtu, I don't have a sypnosy or anything so be patient. ^__^)

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thunder's P.O.V.

 

I don't know what to do anymore me and the boss is touring our brand new artist a.k.a Seungho around the building. As we get nearer to our last stop, I still can't stop thingking about the words he said to me. Is he playing with me or what, I think he perfectly knows I work for Jtune. Why not go to SM or YG those two are much bigger than this agency. I still can't comprehend what he wants now.

 

 And this is where the magic happens. This is Cheundoong's little cave.

I was stop from my thinking when my name was mentioned.

So what can you say?

This is nice this doesn't seem to ba a male composer's kind of place.

And what do you mean by that. I can’t help but ask, coz for freak sake his insulting my sanctuary.

Hey, I don't mean anything bad it's just that it's so clean for a guys place.

Well Cheundoong here is a clean freak that is why. Well I have to go I have an interview coming so I leave you two alone.

 

There has been a long silence after our Boss left, until he speaks.

 

So how have you been?

Better.

That's good, I tought you would be sulking our going to do something drastic after that day.

Well sorry for not complying with your idea. I really can't with this guy what does he want.

Come on Doongie ah, don't be like that I'm just concern with your welfare.

Well I don't need your concern and the tour ends here and if your not blind enough I have tons of things to do. I really can't suppress my anger towards him don't know why.

As I sit to my chair and turn my back from him, I didn't expect he would stay and do something so stupid.

What is with you? You’re acting as if you don't want me when you’re begging with all your might for me not to leave you. Remember? He says those words while traping me with his arms on my chair, his face inches away from mine. I can't help the shock registered to my face and then...

 

Hey Baby you here?

Joon came.

Seungho let go of my chair and sit in the nearby sofa, face void of any emotions. While I was still starled by Joon's entrance.

Baby you okay?

Yeah! I was just starled. What are you doing here?

Well I get off early there's not much patient to check so I'm hoping we could have dinner outside.

Yeah sure just let me gather my stuff.

Ahem!!! How could I forget that this insuffrabable bastard is still here?

You have a guest babe.

Ah, yeah, Joon meet Seungho he is our new artist and I will be working with him in his debut album here in Korea.

Seungho as in Yang Seungho?

Yes, that would be me.

Lee Joon, I am a big fan. My collegues keep raging about you at our hospital especially the ladies and I can't help but appriciate your talent.

Why thank you. You’re a doctor I presume.

Pediatrician to be exact, yes.

Well nice meeting you Joon.

You as well. I hope the album to be amazing.

It will be, right Sanghyunnie.

I was buffeled if that is the right word, even Joon don't call me that name coz he knows that’s the name my heartbreaker use to call me.

What did you just call him?

Sanghyunnie, why is there any problem?

There is.

Joon let us go please.

Hurt him and you will get it from me. I will never let you hurt my love again. Remember that Yang Seungho.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

A very short update.

Sorry major exam is coming so I will be busy starting Monday so i will try my hardest to update as much as possible.

Kamsahamnida <3