~2~ Different City

Know Yourself

Different City 

Someone Point of View ... 

 

KTX From Seoul to Yeosu will be departuring in 5 minutes

I can hear the announcer sound from that big speaker . * No more Yeosu , hello Seoul~*I said it in my mind proudly.I pull out my big suitcase and slung my bag on my shoulder , heading out of the station . The cold breeze of the city greet my face that make me smile , smelling that i will have a big change of life in here . I look down at my phone and open the text

From : Oppa’s manager

Just come to our dorm when you arrived. I’m sorry no one can pick you up

Address :  14B Tower II , Building XXX , Gangnam-gu

Take a bus , it’s cheaper.

I pouts as i read the last text.  * He though that i really can’t afford to pay a cab ? * . I huffed my cheek as i fixing the coat and pull out my favorite plushie , Piggie. “Piggie ~ Let’s meet oppa today! “ I said it to her as i pat her pink body and put it again on my bag. With that i’m walking to the nearest bus station.

I sits on the very back seat on the bus and look outside the window , everything is full of lights. Like this city is never die of lights. I put on my earphone and listen to my favorite song , ‘I don’t want to be an idol’ .” nan TV soge~ neon TV ape ~ mannaneun ge geuge deuiteungeol~” I look in front and see a couple looking back at me in weird way . * I know my voice is bad but don’t look at me like that! * I pouts and decide to sing sit quietly. While listening to the song , i look to my phone screensaver. I wipes some dirt on my phone screen as i stare at it. “ Wonsik oppa , bogoshipo~ “

~Five days earlier~

 “But mom , i can’t live on my own! I’m not even legal yet ! “ I cried on my phone as my mom call me as soon she receive my mail about halmoni died. “I’m sorry sweetheart but we can’t take you here too . It’s too dangerous right now” She tries to calm me down as i keep sobbing on the phone. No one was around me since i didn’t have relative in here. “Sweetheart , why don’t you try to live with Wonshik?” I stop sobbing for a while and stare into the wall in front of me. “But mom , Wonshik oppa is an idol now.. he also live with boys. You even doesn’t allow me to hangout with his friends” I can hear her sighing “I know but this is the only way right now. I will call his manager , explainning about everything , okay ?” I nod even though my mom can’t see it, but her feeling understand it. “When he’s agree , i will tell him to text you okay ? I will send some money for you honey” “okay mom” I wipes my tears. “ I hang up now , i love you sweetheart” Before i can even say goodbye , she already hung up the phone.

I taking a deep and calm breathe with closing my eyes. “ Woohee , you are a big girl . Woohee, you are a strong girl” I keep mumbling the word until i get calm down.Once i calm down , i’m walking to the living room . Seeing halmoni ashes in front of the table. I sit down in front of it and look down on my lap. “ Halmoni .. i never though you leaving me so fast. Halmoni , umma said i will leaving with Wonshik oppa if his manager agree. I don’t want to leave you here alone , Halmoni. But i can’t live on my own” My tears flowing down again as i lay down on the floor. Crying till i fall asleep.

“Halmoni!” I scream as i hear my phone ringing in the middle of the night, waking me up from my sleep . I rubs my eyes as i answer it. “Yeoboseyo?” “Kim Woohee ? “ I startled as i hear a stranger voice on my phone. “Nuguseyo?” “I’m Ravi’s manager” I think for a while. Ravi.. that’s name is familiar..oh! “ Wonshik oppa manager!” I almost yell out but quickly cover my mouth. I can hear his low chuckles “ Yes , I’m sorry for call you in the middle of the night” I look up at the clock. “3.15AM actually. It’s morning” I yawns and look around , searching for food. “ Yes , i’m sorry and i’m sorry for your halmoni” He said as i stand up and walk to the kitchen. “Gomawo for your concern. Is Wonshik oppa there? “ I open the freezer and see there’s only a milk left. “He’s already sleep. Shortly i call you to say tomorrow i will send you train ticket to Seoul and you will be move here in the next four day.”

I almost drop the milk and put it properly on the table. “Mwo ? I’m moving ? Jinjja ??” I ask him as i sits on the table. If halmoni still alive , she will absolutely scold me. “Yes. I’m sorry Woohee but we still have schedule in a few hours and need to sleep. I will text you the detail” Before i could say a word he hang up. I pouts starring at the phone screen that went black now. “I’m moving ... to Seoul” I mumbles with a small smile creep on my lips.