Rebuilt building

Rebuild building

2 p.m.

In front of the GL3 (one of the classroom in rebuilt building)

I just arrived there and walked to the crowd of students who stood right in front of GL3.

"Are we going to use this class?" I asked one of my friend as I approached her.

Chene looked at m and nodded, "Yeah, since there's no class left."

"Why? Aren't we supposed to use the class next to this?"

"Yeah, but another department has already used it since this morning. It can't be helped."

I nodded as a sign of understanding.

I followed Chene walked into that class. At the moment when I stepped into that room, a sudden chilling feeling run into me.

I stood still for a sec, I felt like something was really wrong about that class but I couldn't tell what.

"Ya, what's going on? Why are you still standing there? Come here." Chene shouted from the first line at the back.

I walked to her and sit silently beside her.

I kept wondering what was that creapy feeling that I felt a moment ago.

When our lecturer came, I swept away that feeling, started to relax  and focused on the lesson.

However, that feeling didn't last long.

After 30 minutes, I started to feel chill again.

I rubbed my neck twice but it did't work. I started to feel the temperature of the class decreased all of the sudden. 

I was surprised and looked at Chene right away, but she seemed to not feel it. Chene still sit relaxly on her chair.

She looked at me and say "What?" without sound.

"No-nothing..."I whispered.

I shaked my head to keep my sense, but I still felt it.

then, suddenly my chair began to shimmy.

What the hell is going on?! I looked around wildly but no one seemed to experience the same thing as I was.

I looked at my table chair again, but it had already stopped shimming.

At that moment I felt something...

Have you experienced a moment when you feel someone is standing behind you?

Well, it was what I felt at that time. Even though I knew it was impossible for someone to stood behind me without me noticing it,,,

Once again, I looked at the back...and I freezed.

I saw something squatted not far from my chair.

I couldn't tell what it was, but by the look of it's shape it looked like a human, but the skin...

it looked like it was charred. It exfoliated and there was (I swear to God, it looked like a human blood) flowed out of the exfoliated skin.

the eyes were looking right through me.

You know, when someone says we couldn't even make a sound when we're too afraid. Well, it's true, at least for me.

I couldn't even move an inch or scream.

Those ayes covered with blood, and the blood kept flowing down to its face.

It moved slowly toward me, I wanted to scream, run, and vomit, but I just can't.

I tried to look at Chene and grab her hand but I felt like she was so far from me.

Then, I smelled something's bad. It smelled like a rotten meat. and I knew at that time it has already squatted next to me. I looked at that thing.

Its eyes was almost popped out of it skeleton, one of its nose skin was gone, and the blood kept flowing down from its eyes.

I passed out at that moment.

 

Chene was looking at me when I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god, ya...! I'm worrying sick about you!" She hugged me.

"What happened? Where is this?" I tried to sit.

"We're in the school infirmary. You passed out in the class. What's going on? Are you sick?"

Then I remembered the thing that I saw before, my body trembled so badly. I told Chene everything.

At first, Chene seemed to not believing my story then three days later, after she told her mother (who used to work at our school ten years ago), her mother support my story. She said that there was a major fire accident when she worked at the school ten years ago and there were three people who were burned alive because they were trapped there.

Since then, I never wanted to go there anymore, I canceled all my course who happened to be at GL3.