That XX

That XX (Hunhan Ver.)

Tonight was indeed a beautiful night in winter, or that was what Sehun thought. He put both of his hands in his pocket, wishing that his hands would be warm to touch him later. A smile plastered in his face, imagining both of his hands held his hands tightly. And of course, seeing his smile was an important thing for him.

Sehun quickened his steps. Sometimes, he would take a glance at his watch, making sure he wasn’t late. Hmmm, winter is surely better if we spent with our lovers. That was what Sehun watched. There were many couples passed by in the street, walking down hand in hand and sharing joys together. Aaaah..Sehun couldn’t wait anymore to meet him.

 

But suddenly, a couple caught his attention. Sehun widened his eyes and rubbed them as he saw them. He looked at that couple in disbelief. How could this happen?!

Sehun could feel his anger was boiling up, he wanted to walk at them and pouring his anger out at them.

But he just clenched his fist tightly and watched them until they disappeared from his sight.

Still holding his anger, he walked again. But his thoughts were mixing up. Anger, hatred, sadness, and happiness. Happy? Sehun shook his head repeatly. How could he felt happy of he knew he would suffer after this.

Maybe he was too busy with his thoughts so he didn’t realize that he arrived at his destination.

 

“Sehunnie!”

 

Sehun snapped back to reality. He was seeing a boy waved his hands at him. Pretty. He was pretty, no, more than beautiful. A boy with height that suited Sehun, a big doe like eyes that sparkling, and a smile that could melt his heart. This boy was really a Angel. Seeing him was enough to kick his anger out.

 

“You took a long time, Sehunnie.” He pouted when Sehun was right standing in front of him.

Aigoo, Sehun wanted to pinch his cheeks, caressed them, and kiss them. He really drove him crazy.

 

“Yah Sehunnie!!”

 

Sehun back to his sense. He saw him pouted more and it was making his heart in joy. One smile, He got Sehun's whole heart.

 

“Aigoo, why you yelled like that? I’m not deaf, okay?” Sehun asked, pretending to be bothered at him.

 

“Because you were spacing out Sehunnie. Really, you like to space out these days.”

 

Really? Was that true? He liked to space out these days? Yeah, maybe since that day, he did like to space out. But he was thinking about him, too much thinking.

 

“See…you are spacing out again.” He added.

 

“Aiissh, I’m not spacing out, okay? Now, tell me why you asked to meet. You waste my precious time, you know.” Sehun said lazily. Of course, he was still pretending. To be honest, Sehun was jumping like crazy after he called him to ask Sehun met him. Sehun even left Chanyeol who was sleeping over in his house and ignoring his umma who asked him where he wanted to go. In that time, the only things he wanted the most were meeting and seeing him as fast as he could. But it was impossible to tell him like that. Impossible.

 

“It’s not like you have a date.” He stuck his tongue out.

 

“Just tell me why you want to meet.”

 

That boy was in silence for a while then heaved a sigh. Sehun could see that he was upset. Sehun knew everything about him. When he was happy, sad, afraid, anxious. Sehun would know although he didn’t tell him. However, Sehun was only person who knew him more than he knew himself.

 

“Jonginnie is busy with his family, Sehunnie. He said that it’s his family tradition in Christmas to gather up and have dinner together. And here I am, being trapped in loneliness. That’s why I want to meet you…”

 

“why me?” Sehun asked in little voice. It sounded that he was like asking himself instead of asking her. But the latter was too close to him to not hear it. He patted his shoulders.

 

“Because you are my best of the best friends I ever had, Sehunnie!” He answered happily as it was the right thing in his eyes.

 

Sehun could only look at him and smiled weakly. Best friend. Of course, he was only best friend for him. Best friend who always there for him when he was happy or sad. Best friend who always accompany him when his boyfriend wasn’t around. Replacement, that was Sehun. He was a boy who loved his best friend. Xi Luhan, his best friend. Xi Luhan, Jonginnie’s boyfriend. And Xi Luhan, a boy who he loved so much but he didn’t know.

 

“If you know what your boyfriend does behind you…”

 

Luhan frowned and stared at Sehun in confusion.

 

“What does Jonginnie do behind me?”

 

“nothing…” Sehun turned his body and walked away.

 

Not getting satisfied by his answer, Luhan caught him in the hand and making Sehun faced him.

 

“Tell me, Sehunnie! What does Jonginnie do behind me?!” Luhan sounded like demanding than asking. He stared at Sehun sternly, and the said boy was staring back at his eyes deeply. Should he tell him? Or he should remain silent? But Luhan wasn’t type who gave up easily. He was stubborn boy. He would haunt Sehun if he couldn’t tell him.

 

“He’s cheating on you Lu…” Sehun remarked.

 

His doe eyes were wide as a sign of his shock.

 

“How could you say that, Sehunnie? How could you accuse him like that?!” Luhan yelled at Sehun.

 

“Shisuss Luhan, I don’t accuse him! I saw him! When I was on my way here, I saw him with another girl. He even took off the ring you gave and linked his arms around that girl!” Sehun yelled back. How could Luhan trusted that bastard more than He trusted him. It was making him angry and….hurt.

 

“No Sehunnie!! There’s no way he’d do that! He loves me!!”

 

His eyes started to teary, his hand were trembling and he was sobbing softly. Sehun's anger vanished when seeing him sobbing. He felt guilty. Because he couldn’t hold his temper, Luhan was in tears. Sehun took steps closer, he open his arms and hugged him. The latter just keeping silent and accepted his hug. But he didn’t stop sobbing. Sehun just sighed.

 

“Don’t mind me, Lu. I must have seen someone else. You’re right. Jonginnie wouldn’t do that. He….,” Sehun stopped to face him,”…….he loves you.”

 

Sehun was trying his best to smile and it was making Luhan stopped sobbing. He hugged him back and buried his face in Sehun's chest. Sehun tightened his hug, enjoying this moment. God knew how badly he wanted this moment to be last forever.

 

“I’m sorry Lu. I lied to you…….again. It’s not like I’m a big liar. But….I did it because I don’t want to see you broken. I….I hate you, Lu. I hate you for not knowing me. I hate this waiting.Please, let go of his hand now. When you are sad, I feel like I could die…” Sehun wanted to tell Luhan this. He wanted to screming it out. Screaming, so Luhan would know. But he couldn’t. He didn’t want a boy that he loved, got more upset.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun leaned his back at the blue coach in his room. Sometimes, he would smiling or giggling. The reason was no other than a boy next to him, Xi Luhan.

Tonight was their night. Yeah, they had a special night to spend together every week. They would spend a whole night in Sehun’s house to watching movies, talking about school’s stuffs, about they friends or sometimes they would have a fights because of silly problems such as who spent more money if they bought Bubble Tea together, who got more detention from their teachers  in a week, who got more scolded from their ummas, etc. They called their night “HunHan’s Night”.

Like this time, Sehun was listening to his story. He loved to see how he talked, how he moved while mimicking the scenes, how his face would change in many expressions, how his eyes sparkling when he told him happy things. That were worthy enough for him.

 

But tonight, it was nothing more. The things that he told is about Kim Jongin, his boyfriend. He said He really loved Jongin. He said that was going to last forever. He believed in the end. Sehun forced himself to smile again. When Luhan asked for his comment, he gave him his thumb up. Sehun really didn’t know what to say no more. His heart was hurt. He was holding his tears, not wanting them to rolling down. Luhan looked happy when he talked about Jongin. Luhan looked good since he were laughing like this. And seeing him happy was his happiness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That Jongin bastard! How dare he cheats on My Xiao Lu!” Lay cursed as he held his soda cane tightly.

 

Sehun heaved a sigh. That day he was going out with Chanyeol, Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen and Kyungsoo. And now they was talking about what Jongin did behind Luhan. Yeah, you could tell that they knew about this. All of them……except Luhan.

 

“Poor hyung…He doesn’t deserve to be treated like this…” Kyungsoo looked down, He really felt sorry to his bestfriend. Suho who was sitting next to him, held his hand and rubbed it softly.

 

“He’s not worthy for Luhan!” this time Xiumin talked.

 

“Isn’t there any ways you can do, Sehun?” Chanyeol saw Sehun who remained silent. Now every pairs of eyes were looking at him, wishing Sehun would tell them that he had solution. Sehun just in silence for a while.

 

“You know him, right?” finally he talked. But he was asking back instead of answering.

 

They sighed in defeat. Who wouldn’t know Luhan? The stubborn boy who always think that everything he believed in were true. And they knew it wouldn’t be easy to open his eyes to face reality. Sometimes, giving up on his stubbornness when they were arguing was the only thing they could do.

 

“Love is blind, huh?” Baekhyun remarked.

 

Sehun looked at Baekhyun, “If love is blind, then Luhan must be so blind…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wouldn’t like Xi Luhan? A cheerful, kind hearted, friendly, smart, caring, stubborn yet nice boy who came from wealthy family. Expensive cars, pretty clothes, classy restaurants. They suited him well. But Jongin bastard next to him really wasn’t it. He didn’t go well with Luhan. He smiled fake smile next to him. He touched his cheeks and hair, but inside, he was definitely thinking of other girls. How could he do that to Luhan? It was like a sin. A big sin.

 

Its you (its you)
Its you (its you)
Youre the only one for me (its you)
Its you (its you)

I dont need anyone else, its only you to me
Even if you ask again, its only you to me
Even if you have another love already
I cant forget you, i cant turn back
Right when my glare was sharp
Right when i was nailing a nail deep inside my heart
I chose you without any regrets
Yes , its you

 

Sehun snapped back to reality. He was drowning again to his thoughts. Sehun sighed again. Really, if heaving a sigh too much could kill people, he must be died right now.

He grabbed his phone that still ringing. His smile cracked after seeing who was calling.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“S-Sehunnie…”

 

Sehun narrowed his eyebrows. He heard Luhan was sobbing in other line. And it successed to kick his smile out of his face.

 

“Lu? What happens?”

 

Sehun could hear he sobbed more and it was making him panic.

 

“L-Lu, what happens? T..tell me. You make me worried.”

 

“I…I need you Sehunnie…”

 

“Where are you now?”

 

“At usual park….”

 

“Wait for me! I’ll be right there. Don’t go anywhere, okay?”

 

“okay..”

 

As soon as he hung up, Sehun grabbed his jacket and rushed out from his house. He ran as fast as he could to the park near his house and Luhan’s. After arriving at the park, he saw him sat on the swing alone. Luhan loved to sat there and he even marking it as his. Sehun remembered Luhan once kicked his out from that swing when he accidentatally sat there.

 

That night, the moonlight was beautiful. But it didn’t reach his heart. He knew he would be in pain as much as Luhan's later. Sehun approached him, as he stepped closer, his sobbing was getting clearly heard, and his heart was more aching.

Sehun kneeled down in front of im. Luhan looked at him with his tears. And it was really painful for Sehun to see.

 

“S-Sehunnie..”

 

“Ssst…I’m here,” he wiped his tears gently,”….now tell me what happens to you…”

 

“Jonginnie…he….he..he’s cheating on me..” Luhan answered as he broke into  tears.

 

Sehun could feel anger burnt inside him. He swore if Luhan’s condition wasn’t more important, he would kill Jongin right now.

 

“I…I went to the mall to buy cake for him. But I…I saw him with another girl. And..and,.” Luhan touched his chest,”….they were kissing Sehunnie….”

 

Sehun immediately pulled Luhan to his embrace and hugged him tightly. Luhan hugged him back and cried in his chest. Sehun rubbed his back softly, letting him cried. Sehun wanted Luhan to share his pain to him. No matter how much Luhan shed tears, Sehun swore he would treat him better.

 

“Mianhae Sehunnie…Mianhae for not believing you. I’m such a bad bestfriend…”

 

“Lu, please look at me…” Sehun said, lifting his chin,”why don’t you understand that your love is me?”

 

Luhan widened his eyes as a sign that he was surprised about what Sehun just said.

 

“Sehunnie, what do you m-”

 

“No Lu. Listen to me.” He cutted him off sternly,”...this time  you should listen to me.  I can’t handle my feeling anymore. Why are you the only one who doesn’t know?”

 

Sehun kept staring at Luhan. Tonight, he would tell him everything. He would confessed his feeling for Luhan. And he would make sure Luhan listened to all his words.

 

“What does that bastard have that I don’t? Exactly why can’t I have you? That bastard doesn’t love you. Not even a little, Lu. Until when are you going to cry like a fool? Please, open your ayes! He doesn’t deserve you!”

 

Luhan was left dumbfounded. He didn’t know what to say. Sehun's sudden confession was making him speechless.

 

“I love you, Xi Luhan.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sehun walked along in a beach. He was enjoying the sunset, a music from waves, and seagulls that flew freely in the sky. He smiled, his heart was peaceful. He reminiscenced that night. The night when he confessed to Luhan. 5 years passed since that night. And it left him regretting nothing.

Suddenly a pair of hands covered his eyes.

 

“Guess who I am..”

 

Sehun smiled after hearing that voice, “My pabo boy?” he teased.

 

“Yah!” He released his hands and hit Sehun's shoulders.

 

“Ouuch, hurt Lu. What’s that for?” Sehun rubbed his shoulders.

 

“That’s what you get after calling me pabo!” He crossed his arms across his chest and frowned.

 

“If it’s not called pabo, then what? Only pabo boy who  ignoring his friends’ words. Only pabo boy who loved a bastard with his whole heart. Only pa-”

 

“Say it again and I’ll cancel the wedding tomorrow.” Luhan threatened him as he pointing his index finger to Sehun.

 

“Oh…C’mon Lu. I’m kidding, okay?”

 

Sehun tried to calm him down. He loved to tease Luhan. Because when Luhan got angry, he looked cute.

 

“Seriously Sehunnie, I feel like I want to cancel our wedding tomorrow.” He pouted cutely.

 

Sehun pulled Luhan closer to him and caressed his cheeks.

 

“Well, I’ll correct it then. You are my one and only man. You are my soul, my life and my everything…” Sehun said smiling.

 

“And of course you are my husband-to-be which officially become Oh Luhan tomorrow.” He added while grinning like idiot.

 

Luhan’s cheehs flushed in pink after listening to his cheesy words.

After that night, their relationship became awkward. Luhan avoided Sehun because he was confused with his feelings. But, being away from Sehun, making him realized that he got  feeling for Sehun. And Luhan confessed back. That was a start of their new relationship.

Suddenly, Sehun leaned closer to him. He rested his forehead in Luhan's. Their nose met, so Luhan could feel his warm breath. His heart was pounding like crazy. Sehun rubbed his pink lips with his thumb lightly, staring at it for a while, then lifting his chin ‘till their lips met. He was sending her shiver down to her spine. He kissed him gently. He kissed him with love. Full of love. They were kissing for a while, then broke the kiss because of lack oxygen. Still resting his forehead in his, Luhan looking at his eyes deeply. He could see that Sehun did love him. Sehun loved him with his whole heart. Not like that bastard. And Luhan was grateful to have him as his husband-to-be. To have him as his.

 

‘You know Lu, I would like to say thanks to that bastard.” Sehun said suddenly.

Luhan stared at him in confusion.

“If he’s not being a bastard back then, there’s no our wedding tomorrow.’’ He added and caressed Luahn's hair. Luhan smiled wider and touch his cheeks.

 

“I love you, Oh Sehun…”

 

Sehun smiled, “I love you too....Oh Luhan.”

 

They kept looking at each other for a moment. Smile was never levinmg their faces.

 

“Better we go back. Tomorrow will be long day. And make sure you still have stamina for the night.” He smirked

 

“Yah! ert!” Luhan yelled but then chuckling.

 

Sehun pulled his hand and grabbed it tightly. Not even wanted to let it go.

They walked their way back hand in hand. They walked to their happiness.

 

 

 

 

Hay.... so this is my first Hunhan oneshot :D

How is it?? It's happy ending for Hunhan!! Though, at the beginning, Sehun isn't happy after all. But whatever, it's still happy ending. Kekeke~

Sorry for the late update. I had some stuffs to do and then I was not satisfied enough to this story so I edited it again and again. I hope you like it. Kekeke~

 

Annyeong guys!! ^^