5:OOam

Delight { yeoljong one shot collection }
The room was dim. Darkness surrounded the room with the exception of the faded streaks of sunlight leaking through the thin curtains. Sungyeol laid deeper into his chunky pillow. He was wide awake; his eyes opened and focussing on one single thing. Lee Sungjong. 
 
Ever since the two had been roommates, they had shared a bed since the two had gotten the smallest room in the entire dorm. Every morning, Sungyeol would somehow manage to wake up way earlier than he and the rest of the members were supposed to. He never wanted to go back to sleep nor get out and get ready for the day earlier so he stayed put. Sungyeol would usually stare up at the ceiling or watch the curtains as they slowly lit up as the sun rose but he would always end up watching Sungjong in his sleep.
 
Sungyeol really did think it was extreamely creepy of him to be doing something like this to Sungjong; staring at the boy in his sleep; gazing at his admiringly beautiful face, delicate skin, his soft light brown loc- ahem. You get the picture? Sungjong was just utterly majestic. In reality, Sungyeol really tried his best to stop but he couldn't help but watch the angelic boy sleep so peacefully beside him.
 
This morning, Sungyeol believed it would just be like any other. He would stare and stare until Sungjong made any signs of discomfort or when his eyes slowly began to open. Sungyeol would clumsily attempt to pretend to be sleeping, hoping Sungjong would put up with his act and take his mind off the other but it was completely different. It began as it usually would, the tall boy staring into the youngers soul, immediately shutting his eyes when Sungjong tossed himself into a new position. Then suddenly, Sungjong's eyes opened swiftly and landed directly onto Sungyeol's. Sungyeol's eyes widened immediately and before he could stutter out a misunderstanding, Sungjong spoke out.
 
"Hyung, what are you doing?"
 
Sungjong's voice was hushed and his eyes were still half opened. He was adorable. Sungyeol's face turned bright red as he stammered, "Ah, n-nothing Sungjong. I-It's nothing."
 
Sungjong looked at his hyung innocently and with a slight smirk he replied in a whisper, "I know you're lying hyung~ Tell me the truth."
 
Sungyeol's face flushed ever deeper at the maknae's choice of words. He thought and thought, his orbs focussing anywhere but the boy beside him.
 
Sungjong hugged his teddy bear closer to his face. He smiled at Sungyeol and a tapped a finger on his nose.
 
"Pabo, I know you watch me sleep. I've caught you tons of times", Sungjong giggled.
 
Sungyeol looked away in shock and embarrassment and mumbled a quiet, "Sorry.."
 
"Why are you apologizing hyung? It's not like you've done anything bad", Sungjong spoke happily.
 
"But I do have one question hyung, why did you like staring at me?"
 
Sungyeol shifted closer to the maknae quietly replied, "It's because you're.. p-pretty..." He brought his lips to Sungjong's ear and let out a final whisper,"Because I like you..."
 
Sungyeol quickly turned away, not giving himself a chance to look at Sungjong's reaction. His fingers ended up getting knotted in the thin blanket and ended with him falling onto the bedroom floor. The boy let out a light curse as ruffled his messy brown locks.
 
Sungjong's pink face turned into a look of glee as he grinned at Sungyeol's clumsiness. He crawled his way over to the disgrunted boy on the carpet and jumped onto him, straddling his stomach.
 
Sungjong smiled to the boy before replying,"I like you too." and pecking the tall boys cheek.
 
 
~
 
Hello everyone! I apologize for not updating > <
I have 12 one shots currently in progress so stay tuned for those! ^^
Thanks for reading! Please comment & subscribe~