Mom, I miss you

Oppa, Love you
 
 
 
 
 
(What Jihye/you is wearing)(What Jongup is wearing)(What Daniel is wearing)
~The next day, Jihye's P.o.v~   Today's the day my mom died, I hate this day for three reasons. One: I have a huge headache after crying my eyes out. Two: My dad's never home, not even on the important day. Three: I blame myself for her death. My mom and I weren't really close. I really don't know why, but I just loved my dad more. I was a daddy's girl, all I did was whine and scream. My dad would get me what I want and my mom would get mad and scream. I was that type of girl when I was little, a brat, and a very selfish girl. Now when I see people like that it annoys me. I've regretted my childhood so much that at one point I just erased it out of my mind. Now I try my hardest not to let Daniel be like me. Speaking about Daniel, he barely even knew mom. She died 2 weeks after he was born, because of me. I just had to get what I want. My mom died in a car accident, at first they said just a few broken bones but she should be fine, they lied. Turns out my mom had a tumor in her head ever since she was 12. They also said that the tumor went away and then came back after she got pregnant with me. Here comes the worst part, they said that since she had the tumor when she was pregnant that I might also have the tumor and I should get checked out. I told them I didn't want to, I was to scared, so all I know is that I can die any day now if that tumor is inside me.
"Noona, I'm hungry." Daniel said cutely while rubbing his belly. He took me out of thought, I sighed. Daniel didn't know that mom's dead, he probably doesn't even know that he has a mom. I went to the kitchen and poured some milk and cereal in a bowl then gave to him.
"Enjoy." I said smiling. He just looked at me upset. He had that "What-the-heck-is-this-crap" look on his face. I laughed, then smiled at him. I wasn't really a cook, I didn't even know how to scramble some eggs. 
"Noona, are you trying to starve me to death, prisoners food is better then this." He said upset. I just sighed, then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly ran over to it and opened it excited. I was hoping for my dad, thinking that maybe he would come home today. Unfortunately it wasn't. It was just Daniel's teacher. WAIT! Daniel's teacher.
"Morning, Jihye." Jongup said with a soft smile. I stared at him not knowing what to do or say. Daniel came over and took jongup by the arm then led him to the couch. I finally snapped out of it then went over to the couch to.
"Hyung what are you doing here?" Daniel asked happily.
"You left some of your work at school, so I came to give it to you." Jongup said smiling.
"Hyung, can you cook?" Daniel asked suddenly. I looked at Jongup then at Daniel.
"Daniel, I made you some cereal though." I said kind of disappointed.
"Noona, you didn't make cereal you just put it in a bowl with some milk." Daniel said upset.
"No, it's fine I can make something, what do you want Daniel?" Jongup asked happily.
"Eggs, bacon, pancakes, orange juice, hash browns, sausages." Daniel said while jumping up and down. I just sighed. 
"Okay, okay, how about just some orange juice, eggs and bacon?" Jongup suggested. Daniel nodded his head rapidly smiling from ear to ear. I looked over at Jongup who was already cooking the eggs. I went over next to him and watched him cook along with Daniel. This was a special moment for me. I haven't had eggs or bacon in ages. Finally he was finished we all sat down and started eating. I looked at Jongup who was watching Daniel stuff his face with food. I sighed, although I was happy that he did this for us, I felt bad.
"Noona, are you going to eat that?" Daniel said while pointing to my bacon. I shook my head and gave it to him.
"You're not eating?" Jongup said concerned. 
"Noona you should call hyung oppa." Daniel said all of a sudden. Both Jongup and I stared at each other. I looked at Jongup hoping he wouldn't agree with him.
"He is right, it's common courtesy." Jongup said agreeing. I sighed. Calling him oppa was a bit to much for me. 
"Noona, can hyung come to the park with us?" Daniel asked smiling.
"Umm it's up to-" I paused for a second then continued "oppa" I finished me sentence. Daniel and Jongup looked at each other then burst out with laughter.
"What's so funny?" I asked confused.
"Noona, hahahaha, noona you're really weird." Daniel said laughing. I sighed and shook my head. ~At 1:00~ 
"Go get ready Daniel" I said to Daniel. Daniel ran upstairs. Jongup and I were alone. 
"So, how is Daniel doing in school?" I asked a bit shyly.
"He's doing good, you know for a 6 year old he has the mind of a 20 year old like myself." Jongup said smiling. I just looked at him and laughed, he was such a nerd. 
"Actually, oppa, I'm sorry." I said shyly.
"About what?" Jongup asked confused.
"You probably had better things to do like go out with your girlfriend." I said hoping he would say he didn't have a girlfriend.
"Oh, no it's cool and I don't have a girlfriend." He said smiling. When he said that I smiled from ear to ear.
"Oh really." I said smiling. I had a chance. Daniel came downstairs.
"NOONA LETS GO!" He yelled loudly. I nodded my head then got up along with Jongup. ~At the park, Jongup's P.o.v~ I was watching Daniel play on thw swings with his sister. Jihye, she was cute and nice, caring, sweet, pretty, shy, funny, smart. So many things I like about her, but the number one thing I like about her is her smile. Her smile is so warming and welcoming it makes you feel safe. 
"HYUNG COME PLAY WITH US!" Daniel yelled. I stood up and ran over to them. 
"Oppa." I heard Jihye say. I turned around and as soon as I did I got sprayed with water all over my face. Next thing I knew I was being attacked by kids with water guns. I went after Jihye and started playing around with her that's when she tripped over a rock. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist then fell on the ground. I stared at Jihye who was on top of me. 
"Oooooooh" All the kids said at the same time. I didn't know what to do all I did was stare at her.
"Uh, oppa." Jihye said while getting off of me. "Sorry, I'm really sorry." She continued. I had to act like everything was cool.
"No, it's fine, you didn't mean to." I responded smiling. ~Later that day~ It was me, Jihye, and Daniel. We were back at the house and it was still awkward. Daniel was even being awkward, he's never awkward. Jihye was in the kitchen acting like she was cooking, and I was watching her.
"Hyung, do you like noona?" Daniel suddenly asked. I quickly turned my head from Jihye to him.
"N-n-no what makes you think that?" I said hesitating.
"Because you keep looking at noona." Daniel said confused. I looked around first then back at the kitchen to see if she was still there then turned back to Daniel.
"Okay, I do, but you can't tell her." I said.
"Oh." Daniel said looking disappointed.
"Do you not want me to like her?" I asked concerned for him.
"Well, it's just, I want noona to spend all her time with me." Daniel said with tears filling his eyes. I've never seen a kid who wants to be by his sister so much. A kid who doesn't want to be forgotten, not by other people but by his sister. It's almost as if he's afraid that she's going to leave him and never come back. Just like me when I was a kid. I didn't want to lose my mom, I was a momma's boy, I loved her to death. I still regret treating her like I did. I then hugged Daniel.
"Don't worry, I wont take her away from you." I said smiling. Jihye came over and noticed that Daniel was crying.
"Danny, what's wrong?" She asked worried.
"NOONA!" Daniel yelled loudly with even more tears running down his face. I then let go of him and then he ran over to Jihye and hugged her. He really loves his sister.
"Danny, tell me what's wrong." Jihye said concerned.
"Noona, noona I really love you." Daniel said while still crying. ~At Night~ Once I got home I laid down on my bed. Something has to be wrong. He cares way to much for his sister. Could something be wrong with her? No, she's looks perfectly healthy and if something was wrong with her she would've told me, I think. I have to find out what's going on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                     

 

Note: I haven't updated in a long time sorry. T_T

 

My Mood: