Problems

What If...

 There was an announcement, saying that the plane was ready to take off. Go Mi Nyu just sat on her seat in the plane for awhile, then recalled Tae Kyung's confession.

"I still love you and I don't want you to leave."

She started giggling while the other passengers just stared at her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tae Kyung drove home with a proud smile glued to his face. As he walked in, the others stared at him. Mi Nam asked first.

"I'm guessing it all went well?"

Tae Kyung wiped his smile off his face and nodded.

"Where's Mi Nyu?" Jeremy asked.

Tae Kyung said, "She left."

"Why are you so cheery then?" Mi Nam asked.

Tae Kyung pouted then said, "She's coming back in a month."

Jeremy and Mi Nam shouted, "REALLY?!"

Mi Nam added, "What took you so long to say that?!" while Jeremy immediately started making plans for another party.

Tae Kyung ignored them and went into his room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tae Kyung sat at his desk and started thinking about his confession with a proud smile. Then he pouted and remembered their breakup. He later decided to come up with the problems of their relationship. When he couldn't come up with anything, Tae Kyung hesitantly decided to do the unthinkable.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tae Kyung walked out to the others and cooly asked them, "Hey...what do you guys think hurt my relationship with Mi Nyu?" (They didn't know about the parent incident)

Mi Nam quickly answered, "Your pride"

Jeremy quickly chimed in with, "You're mean."

Shin Woo calmly responded, "You're not all that romantic"

Mi Nam then excitedly decided to make a game.

He shouted, "Hey! let's play a game where we say point out all of Tae Kyung's faults!"

Jeremy, without knowing that it would hurt, said, "But it will be a long game"

Tae Kyung walked away after that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tae Kyung went back to his room but kept what the three said in mind.