Chapter One

What Happened To My Life?

Yoon Hee was born from Busan along with her younger brother, Jimin. Yoon Hee was only 3 years old and Jimin was 1 when their mother left them. 5 years later their father married Se Na's mother. Se Na did not like Yoon Hee or Jimin because she would always have to take care of them. No matter what Se Na did or do she would always get hit behind the legs for punishment. Se Na did not like her family and wanted to run away, but she didn't. Anyways a couple more years pasted by and Yoon Hee was 20, Jimin 17, and Se Na 24. Se Na was the oldest out of them, then Yoon Hee, and all of above came Jimin. Once Jimin turned 13 he barely came home. He would come once a month and stay for a week with me then leave. Jimin was independent now. He never liked their new mother and 'sister' so he always lied and left to some place that Yoon Hee never knew. She was very carious where Jimin left to so whenever she try to go after him, he would always know that she was behind him or something, but after he figures out she's there they would go out and eat, drink suju, and talk. It will be like forever since they talk like that since he is barely home now these days. Now now, shall we get to the story?...

-Yoon Hee's pov-

I went to the states when I was 12 years old and left everything. Why? I left because my father died. Then I didn't know what to do, but a couple years later before my brother left, I came back to Busan because I couldn't leave him alone. He was always hating on our motehr and sister. We couldn't do anything, but sit there and do nothing. Basically now we are older she can't punish us because she never signed a sheet to actually agree we were her kids. Let's not talk about our past, but now and what's happening. I am now 20 years old and trying to find a job and starting my own company. I basically lost contact with my younger brother and my mother and sister after my brother barely came home when he turned 15. She lived by herself in a rooftop of a ajumma's house. She was never really there, but one day when she was actually home her door bell rung. She didn't know who it was until she went to open the door. It was my two best friend's, Mimi and Hyo Shi. I was so happy that I hugged them and then figured somebody was behind them. I looked and it was the ajumma. She smiled and cleared . We were done hugging and she opened .

"Annyeong-haseyo" she said politely. I smiled and bowed slightly at her. "Well you know them already and they will be staying in the two rooms downstairs, so visit anytime" she smiled again. I widened my eyes and smiled brightly, well basically everyone smiled brightly and hugged each other again while the ajumma left downstairs leaving us by ourselves and enjoying the moment.

"Yoon Hee! What happened to you? We lost contact with you ever since you dropped out of middle school. Well the last year of middle school. We didn't know where you went and what happened to you until we like 'tracked' you down." Hyo Shi said.

"Yeah and I just came back from the states and I heard you went there and didn't tell us? I was there for my second last year of high school" Mimi said and smiled. "Also I got a job to be a cartoonist"

"Oh my gosh! For real?" I said.

"Yes I did" She said. We all were happy so we all smiled and hugged each other for the longest time ever. Everybody smiled and we all went inside my house and ate food. 

"After we should go shopping together neh?" Hyo Shi said, smiling at me mostly. We all nodded and finished our food that I made. After we finished I cleaned the dishes and got dressed up along with the girls to the mall then the club. 

"Hey! Yoon Hee here up!" Mimi yelled outside of my house while I was getting my handbag. 

"Alright alright" I said coming out of the house seeing the two girls all y dressed up while I was wearing a pants and a long shirt. They both looked at me in a 'are you serious' look. 

"What?" I said while looking at my clothes and then there clothes. Hyo Shi was wearing a leopard dress [ http://www.partydq.com/1920-5065-thickbox/scoop-sheath-leopard-nightclub-dress-with-3-4-sleeves.jpg ] and Mimi was wearing a low cut dress that was really pretty [ http://cloud.ahaicdn.com/upload/Image/kueen/810/120311kueen644.jpg ]. 

"Come on!" They both dragged me to the car and took off to the mall. We all went inside the stores we liked untill we came upon a store with so much showy dresses. Hyo Shi and Mimi picked out so much dresses for me and threw me into a dressing room. I basically tried on all the dresses in the store that made my come out. I didn't like those dresses. After I tried all the dresses but expect one that a male cashier recommended me to try on. So I went to try it on. I loved it but it was a bit to short that a guy might lift it up, but I bought it because it was cute [ http://cdn103.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/475/845/784/8-11-11luxury-lace-white-y-short-dress-off-shouderxs-88aa.jpg ]. The male cashier smiled at me and gave me a 25% discount off of the dress. He was really cute too. 

-2 hours later- 

"Hey Yoon Hee let's go to the club now okay?" Hyo Shi said because she was on the urged to pick up a few guys to make out with. Mimi and I laughed at her and nodded. We all were going to the club when I saw the cashier from the store walking to the car of his. I smiled a bit. 

-half an hour later-

Mimi and Hyo Shi were sleeping and I was driving. We got to the club and both of them were still sleeping. I smiled because I knew the perfect way to wake them up. I got out of the car leaving the door opened so they wouldn't know I left. I went to look for two amazing cute guys which I found them. I asked for there help and so they both nodded. (Also they were twins.) I smiled and took them to the car which they knew the plan already. Both of them opened the car door to the person the were assigned too. One of them got on top of Hyo Shi in the passenger seat the her neck up and down. I stood there watching and was about to laugh because I can never prank on anybody. Anyways the other twin stood out side and kissed Mimi's lip and he was being touchy which kind of got nasty to watch. I just walked backwards and accidently bumped into a person. I turned around and bowed, "Mianhae." He looked at me and pointed. 

"Oh you're the girl from earlier" He said. I blinked and nodded. 

"Ahh! Neh and you're the cashier guy who recommended me this dress" I smiled and looked at it. He smiled and nodded. 

"I'm so rude. Anyways my name is Kim Nam Joon or Rap Monster is what people call me in this club" He said. I blinked because I heard of him before the club, but shook it off and bowed slightly.

"I am Park Yoon Hee" I said and smiled. 

"Oh! Aren't you Park Jimin's sister, right?" He said and blinked. I blinked also and nodded. 

"How'd you know that?" I tilt my head.

"I know my ways." He winked. "You're pretty cute in person than you are in a photo." I blinked in confusion and nodded. He smirked and walked away. When he walked away, your friends came with the twins and looked at you. I blinked and smiled awkwardly and waved. 

"Hey guys..." 

"Why!?!?!" They both said in my ears.

"I thought it would be funny" I said laughing a little. The twins waved and walked away. 

"Oh yeah. Yoon Hee.. You're pretty in person than in the photo." One twin said and both of them smirked. I was totally now in confusion.

"What was that about?" Mimi said. 

"I have no clue!" I said still in confusion.

"Alright let's go inside the club! I want more boys" Hyo Shi said and walked ahead. Mimi and I looked at each other and laughed walking behind her. Once we got in there was a photo of me on the wall as the first person in the prettiest girl. I was surprised on how and who had that photo of me on the wall. Mimi and Hyo Shi looked at me and shrugged then walked away to get a seat at the bar. I looked around and covered my face trying to go towards Mimi and Hyo Shi, but I couldn't go through all the guys who saw me. I smiled and kept trying to cover my face. I couldn't get out of the crowd until someone came up and tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him and widened my eyes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry guys for not having a good stories. Yeah this may get a little rated m, but hey it's good I guess. I will updated as soon as possible because I am busy during summer.