Chapter Two

Revenge & Resurrected

Everyone fell silent.

"Should we go?" Suho asked. "We were mean to her before" Baekhyun said. "I'm sure you guys can apologise later" Suho said. "Can we go?" Tao nagged everyone.

 

Before Exo got to your mansion, you prepared dinner. You cooked; bulgogi, samgyupsal, kimchi jjigae, bibimbap, jjajjangmyun, tteokbokki, kimchi and patbingsu. Dinner fit for a queen.

 

You changed in to your red cocktail dress with your 4 inch heels.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

Exo waited at the gate. You pressed the button and the gate opened automatically. "Daebak" Lay exclaimed. "It's so beautiful" Kai said. Suho knocked on the door. You opened the door for them. "Welcome, please come in" you smiled. "Follow me to the dining table" you added.

 

"Wow!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Please take your seat" you told Exo. As you eat Suho asked "How are you doing?." "I'm doing great. I just renovated the house with some help last week" you replied.

 

"Noona it's really pretty" Chen said. "Thank you" you gave him a smile.

 

"You can have a look around the house if you want to" you told Exo. "Cool, we'd love to" Sehun said. "I'm sorry about before" Xiumin bowed and apologize. "Have you move on?" Lay asked. "No, it's Eli forever" you smiled. "You have lived by yourself right? Is is hard?" Suho asked. "I never go out of my room" you replied.

 

"Last year I was thinking of selling the house, but I can't" you added. Suho gave you a hug and he started to cry. "Suho-ah, what's wrong?" you asked. He kept on crying. "I'm really sorry" he said, still hugging you. You rubbed his back and you started crying too.

 

After all that crying, Exo went home. "Do you wanna hang out with us tomorrow?" Xiumin asked. "Yeah, I would love to" you bid goodbye.