Final

The Text Message
"Lucy , honey, your father and i are going out now! We'll see you in a couple hours!" Lucy's mother shouted from the downstairs doorway."Okay, see ya later!" Lucy shouted back from her bedroom.Lucy had been waiting this moment for days now, the whole house to herself, and the power to do whatever she wanted. Her parents were off to see some romantic comedy movir and eat at some fancy restaurant, while Lucy stayed alone at the house for the few hours that they were gone. Lucy was 13 and this was the first teal time he was left alone. She had her whole evening planned, first she'd watch a korean drama ( seeing as she was home alone, so it was the perfect mood) and then she'd stay up the rest of the time playing minecraft on her Xbox 360. She smiled as she thought about the evening ahead of her. Lucy swithed on the tv, as the sun's last few rays disappeared beyond the horizon. As soon as those last few specs of light left, leaving her submerged in the darkness, Lucy got the strangest feeling. Something was wrong. She rushed upstairs, and went into his room. There was a bright red flash, which almost sent her into a state of shock, although she soon realized with relief, that it was only her cellphone. It was flashing because she had received a text. She scolded herself quietly for acting so stupid. She was safe. All the doors were locked. She was just been silly. She picked it up to see who it was."Unknown number: Hello, i see you, i like you, come to me" Lucy almost screamed reading the message.This guy was either a complete creepy or trying to shock people off. Lucy texted back saying that the person maybe had the wrong number and then headed downstairs to the tv to put her korean drama film on. She heard a strange noise. It was an unfamiliar noise. She couldn't picture it. She paused the film and went to check her phone."Unknown number: No, i love you.. are you? yes that is, Don't be sad about it. Her eyes grew wide. This was no funny. She went about typing a message saying this guy need to stop sending message. But she received another message , and another, and another messages. Her phone was filled with his messages. "Unknown number: baby, i know your name, Lucy, come here" she was now kind of shuttered. She sent her message telling this guy to go away.Then she heard a noise in other room."Unknow number: baby, come to me.. i want you" "Lucy: go away! i have no business with you" and she thought it works cause no more message and she had just started to fall asleep."Unknown number: Please, i see you, i see you babe" she woke up and she looked at the message."NO!! THIS IS CREEPY!!!" She screamed. She started to cry."Lucy: Go away! i don't know who you are! Please leave me alone!" She sent the message with trembled fingers. She sat on her bed and cry, she didn't know what to do. She realized that all can she see was darkness, no lights. She screamed again, she need her parents, she regretted what she thought beeing alone before."DAD!! MOMM!!!" She shouted. Then she felt a pair of hands covered her eyes. " WH- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONEE!!!" She tried to released the guy's hands but those hands were strong. She gave up. Her energy wasted for crying and screaming.She was tired and she fell to the guy's embrace." Sleep in peace babe and be my queen, and by the way the name's Lee Seunghyun" he smirked. The last thing she saw was a pair of fang from the guy's and of course, the smirk.