Chapter 1

A Queenka's love life

It was a new school year, Chaerin woke up with a smile on her face as she shriek excitedly,” After 2 months of not seeing Baekhyun, I will see him again today. I CAN’T WAIT!” She prepared herself and went to school.

On the other hand Baekhyun was in a foul mood, he was dreading school as he always gets attention and the fangirls always disturbs him. But after thinking he will get to meet Yi Ying after so long makes him jump up to his feet and get dressed.

When Chaerin reached Seoul High, fanboys shouted their love and gave her a lot of gifts.” Its not even valentines day and you got so much chocolate already Rin? Wow and it’s only the first day of school.” Jin Ae said. “ Yes unnie and it seems you and the others got a lot too.” Chaerin said as she looks pointedly at the things on their arms.

Just then, screams can be heard and right on cue exo-k walk out of their cars. Fangirls were pushing and shouting at each other to be the first to give their gifts to the members they like. Chaerin looks at them and shook her head,” Seems like they got it worse than us.” But right then, a loud shout can be heard everybody freezes and looked at Baekhyun who was staring on the ground with a worried look on his face.” Yi ying are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Let me bring you to the nurse office.”

Everybody there was shocked as Byun Baekhyun never care for people who are not close to him and as far as everybody knew, Baekhyun have no ties at all with Yi ying. Baekhyun took that chance when everybody is quiet to dash off and send Yi ying to the nurse office.

Jin Ae, Ga Eul, Minji and Yumi looked worriedly at Chaerin, but she just shrugs it off and walked to class saying,” Maybe Baekhyun changed, he is much more caring to people around him now.”

Morning classes were over, Baekhyun and Yi ying was not in class and it was time for lunch.

Chaerin and her friends walk down the corridor to the cafeteria,whispers about Baekhyun and Yi ying incident that morning buzz around.The girls dragged Chaerin to make her walk faster to avoid the gossips.

Chaerin was thinking of how Baekhyun and Yi ying knew each other when they passed by the nurse office.The girls rushed Chaerin to walk faster but she would not budge.Chaerin walk slowly to the nurse office door to eavesdrop when the door suddenly opened.

 "What are you doing here? You are just going to disturb Yi ying ssi."

Chaerin looked startled for a moment as Baekhyun suddenly opener the door.

"N-nothing, I just want to check how is Yi ying ssi doing."

"She is fine, just some scratches but she can cope. Now scam." Baekhyun said coldly.

"O-okay I will go now. Tell Yi ying ssi to get well soon."

When the girls walked away, Jin Ae and Ga Eul talk rapidly," I don't think that they know each other that well since they used ssi."

"I guess he became more caring! Chaerin-ah you have a chance to be with him." both of them exclaimed with a big smile on their face.

Chaerin just gave them a smile and they went to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun went back inside the nurse office, sighing while looking at the girl lying down on the bed.

"Yi ying can't we just reveal to everybody about our relationship?"

"No oppa, if you seriously love me we have to wait for the right moment before telling everybody about our relationship."

"Yi ying I have already waited for us to tell the whole school for 2 years!"

Baekhyun sighed and stormed out of the room, not forgeting to slam the door.

Yi ying looked at the door and smirk while dialling somebody with her handphone.

"It's going smoothly, I already have him wrapped around my little finger and before long he will be crushed little by little."

A reply was heard from the other end of the line before they disconnects.

Somewhere within the school, a girl gave a soft yet wicked laugh,” You are going to get it now. Just wait for it, this is what you will get for pissing me off.”

Both Baekhyun and Chaerin feels a shiver ran down their spine.

” Is it just me or is something bad going to happen? Why do I get a bad feeling so suddenly?” Chaerin asked herself before brushing it off thinking that it was nothing.

Baekhyun who was on the rooftop after slamming the nurse office door also thought about the same thing.

-chapteroneend-

Because I thought the first chapter that i posted was way too short, TAADAA! I made it longer. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience:/ Hope you guys enjoy it:) and ask me questions in the comments if you don't understand what this chapter is talking about:).