You what?

My secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two couple that's living in their big house is still awkward. They both can't seat with each other, except sleeping together on the same bed. When eating lunch, either one of them need to seat a least 1 meter away. Minho doesn't want to be close with Sulli because he knows he hates her, but she doesn't. Sulli always wanted MInho to be very close to her, but she knows that he hates her that he doesn't want to be very close with her, she loves him, but it really hurts when he doesn't want to be with her. They both always thought of how to confess with each other that they still love each other. 

Today, Sulli decide to go shopping, and she wanted to take a walk too, since she's bored staying home all day. She went upstair and changed herself. She wore a pink dress that she just bought last week. She took her handbag and her car keys that's on her make-up desk. Before she opened the door, Minho stopped her by asking her a question with his cold tone. 

"Where are you going?" he asked with his arm crossed. She turned around, and look at him while biting her lips. She doesn't want to answer his question with a 'specific' answer, because she doesn't want him to go with her. She just want to spend her time all by herself with her baby that's inside her stomach. "Where are you going?" Minho asked again, and she answered this time. 

"I'm going out. You know, I wanted to go to the park to take some fresh air since the weather is goood right now, and also, I wanted to go shopping" she answered. Minho nodded slowly. " I'll go with you" he said. 

"Hmm..no need" she said, Minho is now curious. Why can't he go with her and spend time with her? It's also dangerous for her to go all alone by herself. What if something bad happens to her. Minho raised his eye brows, Sulli knew his question by just looking at him. "Okay, fine. I'll wait for you in the car" she said as she opened the door, like finally and went inside her car and started the engine. She drove the car to the mall as soon as Minho got into it. They both didn't say anything, the car was totally QUIET. Sulli was focusing on the road, and Minho just look out the window, enjoying the wonderful view. 

Minho coughed really hard, making Sulli worried. "Are you okay?" she asked, breaking the long silent between them. Minho nodded, but still, he's making her really worried. Minho put his right hand on her left shoulder while nodding. 

"I'm okay, don't worry. It's just cold" he said. 

They both arrived at the mall after 15 minutes of driving all the way from their house. They both went shopping for groceries, Minho helped her push the cart, while Sulli is looking for stuff to buy for their home. Minho just followed her everywhere she goes. "What do you want to eat for dinner today?" she asked him as she gave him her warm smile. Minho just look her and blushed. He misses that smile a lot, and always wanted her to show him her warm smile. 

"Hmm, I don't know. What do you want to eat today? I'll cook for you" He answered.

While walking around the mall, Minho stopped in front of 'MotherCare', Sulli who was next to him is now in front of him, she stopped walking as soon as she realized that Minho is no longer walking next to her, she turned around, and felt a relief that he's only behind her. "Minho?" she said, Minho looked at her and look back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter