Reality Of Love 3rd Shot

Reality Of Love

Days had passes through.Yuri realize something that evrytime cares for her she feel happy,safe and deserve to be love.

Even thoughshe admit it already .She was afraid to let Luhan knows what her true feeling towards him.

She was scared to leave Luhan miserable.

She don't want to see her beloved to suffered a lot because of her.

 

 

 

"Yul"

 

 

"Hmm"

 

 

"I thought you were sleeping" Luhan turn to face Yuri.Their face was like an inch apart.

 

 

"I can't sleep want to konw why?"

 

 

 

"Does it really concerns me?" Luhan ask

 

 

 

"You....keep bothering me!"

 

 

 

"Mwoh?....aa I get it,you must be unconfortabl----"

 

 

 

Yuri stop him...

 

 

"Luhan what if someone you love leaves you?"

 

 

 

"Why di---Well You're the one I love so I must feel Very lost without the girl I love ,Everything was gone "

 

 

 

Suddenly she cries.

 

 

 

"Hey,don't cry"

 

 

 

Luhan wipe her tears.

 

 

 

"Let's sleep"

 

 

 

"Okay,goodnight"

 

 

 

She was sleeping on Luhan's arms feeling the embrace of the boy she love the most.Still crying

 

 

 

Early in the morning .Luhan  woke up and notice that Yuri is not with him on the bed.

 

 

 

"Yuri....yuri.............................yuri" He keeps on calling Yuri's name but no one responding.He starts to panic,He look for Yuir's stuff but it was all gone.He search the whole house but nowhere to find..

 

 

 

He sitted at the corner of the room dumpfounded.All he can do is to cry.

 

 

 

"Where are you ............Yuri!" Tears started to stream down on his cheeks.

 

 

Then he notice a piece of paper on top of his bedside table.

 

 

 

He mindlessly read it..

 

 

 

Dear Luhan,

 

First I want to thank you for bringing in such a beautiful place. I really enjoy my stay here :)

Thank you for everything you have done to me.For being a friend who always look after me.

Thank you for being a hanky who always took away my tears.

A word thank you isn't enough for you.The first time we met I thought that you were hard to get along with but I was wrong .You are the person that everyone could wish for.

Luhan I have something to tell you.Nado Joahae(I like you too)Yes. DON'T ASK WHAY? I didn't tewll you because I don't want you to ruin your life.

That is why I decided to leave.

Don't dare to find me.Don't like a woman who's going to die soon like me! You deserve to be happy.Go find your happiness.

 

This would be our last GOODBYE T.T

 

Love Yuri.

 

 

 

He felt like nothing after reading the letter.After knowing that Yuri likes him too felt glad but knowing Yuri will be die soon its like somewhere on his heart was broken.

Why is it it's hard to be with the person you love the most..

Teras can't stop falling,his eyes was already swollen..

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Everyone was shocked to see Luhan infront of EXO dorm.

 

 

"Oh! Luhan Hyung" Sehun open the door.Got this expression O.O

 

 

 

"Luhan Hyung" EXO gather around Luhan

 

 

'"You were lost for almost a year" Lay said 

 

 

 

"What happen to you? And someone saw you at the aiport with Yuri" Suho stated

 

 

 

Hearing Yuri's name made him remember the memories they shared together.

 

 

 

"She's gone" He answer with a coldness on his voice

 

 

 

"W-what do you mean?' Baekhyun asked in confuse.

 

 

 

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME ? SHE'S GONE!!" Luhan shouted at s who's currently on the state of shock."I'm sorry I didn't mean to.Excuse me I need to rest" He entered his room with the slamming of the door.

 

 

 

"Eh?" that was the word that they can all said.

 

 

 

Everyone can't comprehend to the thought that Yuri is DEAD .She was too young.Although they still thinking of the fact of why could this happen.When did it start?.Where?There's only one person who can answer them.................................LUHAN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What would happen to Luhan if Yuri is already gone?They will be able to live ?

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update.I was very busy in my school these days.

The nxt chapter would be tha last! So be more patient :) Tnx for waiting