Our Kitty

My lovely kitty

Taemin was sitting at the bench in the park and he’s staring at the guy who is busy playing with his cat. It’s been a month now when he saw that guy in the park together with his Persian cat. And for that one month he starts to have a crush on him that sometimes he wished that he can be the cat. He shook his head and look at the guy again and was surprise when he saw that the other is looking at him too. He let his head down and he turn around to walk home. He was already in the pedestrian when he saw the guy’s cat who is about to cross the street.

“No.” he mumble when he saw that one car was about to hit the cat.

“CHELSEA!!” The guy run after his cat but it is impossible for him to catch it. Without hesitation, Taemin close his eyes and grab the cat then throw it at the sidewalk as his body hit the car.

 

 

Taemin POV

I woke up but I can’t manage to open my eyes. What happen? Am I dead? I remember that got hit by a car when I tried to save that man’s cat. I slowly open my eyes then what surprise me is seeing that man’s face. He is too close in my face that I can feel his breath in my face. He looks gorgeous while sleeping, I want to touch his face so I raise my hand.

But I didn’t see my beautiful hands when I lift it, instead I saw a paw with white fur! Fur? Paw? Why the hell do I have those? I look in my shivering body just to be shock in what I saw.

What the hell is this!! Why am I in the body of the cat!” I jump out in the bed with all my fur standing up.

I look at Minho who starts to wake up. He reach me and put me in his arm. “You’re awake now?” he said with his husky voice. He look down at me and I saw his smile. “Good morning my lovely kitty.” He lower his head to kiss me.

Oh no, he’s gonna kiss me what should I do! He gonna kiss me! I started to panic then I realize that it is not really me that he is going to kiss, it’s his cat. I close my eyes as I feel his lips. Oh god!! He have a warm lips.”

Is it possible for a cat to blush, because I am so sure that my face is so red now. He got up and he carry me in his arms. He starts to prepare his breakfast after he put some milk in my bowl.

He sat at his chair while I am on the top of the table my milk. “Are you okay now, Chelsea?” he ask me and I know that he is asking about the accident.

As much as I want to answer all that comes in my mouth is “meow”. How I wish I can talk to him.

After he finish his food he starts to wash the dishes and carry me again. He walk inside his room and grab his towel.

Is he going to bath now?

“Let’s take a bath now Chelsea.”

I was shock hearing that. Bath? He is going to take me in while he is taking a bath? Oh my God!! Let me stay in this cat forever.

We are currently in his tab. I heard him humming a song while I am in his chest. This is so beyond my wish. All I want is to get to know him, but now here I am sitting in his body. Being in an accident is a good thing.

“Hey Chelsea, why do you keep on staring at me. You’re acting so weird since woke up.” He said while playing my ears. “Do you love Minho Oppa?” he ask me.

Minho. So that’s his name. And yes Minho Oppa, I love you. Oh how I wish I can say that to him at this very moment.

“Aigoo. You are so cute. I really love you.” He hug me tightly and kiss the tip of my nose.

He is so sweet and I am now falling deeply for him. For the next day I happen to know how Minho love his cat. He is always playing with her, making her food, allowing her to sleep at the top of his body. Kissing her very often and always saying I love you. How I wish that I can stay like this forever. That the time will freeze at this moment of my life.

 

Another week that pass but I am still in Chelsea’s body. Though I am happy because I got the chance to be with Minho and I get to know him better, I started to feel that I want to get back to my body and do all this things as a human, not a cat who can’t talk to a human. But what makes me wonder is, where my body is? Am I still alive? And if I am, can I still return in my true form?

He is currently in the couch busy playing his games while I am here staring at the window when some random guy pop out.

“Hey Taemin, how are you?”

“Who are you?”

“I am Key.”

“Y-you can hear me?”

“Of course. Because I am your guardian angel.”

“Are you here to pick me up?”

“Nope. Because you are not yet supposed to die.”

“Then what are you doing here?”

“I just want to remind you that your time in that cat’s body is about to end.”

“What?”

“I always hear you wishing that you want be with Minho. So I made a trick and put your soul in that cat.”

“Until when?”

“You only have one day. Tomorrow midnight your soul will be back to your body.”

“Then can I have one more wish?”

“What is it?”

“Can you make Minho hear me talking?”

“Sorry Taemin. But I can’t do that. My power is not that strong.”

I let my head down. “Okay. Thank you.”

I watch as my guardian angel flip his wings and starts to fly. I only have one more day before I leave this house. I run at Minho and crawl in his lap.

“What’s wrong Chelsea? Are you sleepy?”

I want to say something but I know no matter what I said Minho will not hear me. I curl up in his arms and close my eyes.

 

The next day Minho woke up early. He said that we are going somewhere. This is the first time that we are leaving the house. And that’s makes me wonder, for the pass one week, Minho never went to the park. We always stay inside the house and play there.

We got off the taxi and I was curios why are we in the hospital. He walk in the alley until we reach the room of the patient he wants to visit.

Who is it? I wonder. I tried to read the name in the door but it is so far from my sight.

He open the door and I was shock to see the guy laying in the bed.

That’s me!!

He walk beside the bed and put me down beside my body. I saw some bruises in my face and there is a lot of wires that attach in my body.

“How are you Taemin? Sorry that I visited you just now.” He said and I was surprise that he knows my name. Oh well that was written in the door and maybe he is the one who brought me here in the hospital

“It’s already been one week since you got into a coma. And it is already a week since I haven’t gone into the park I don’t have a reason to go there because you are not there.”

I look at him and I see that he is sad.

“Did you know that I am just going in the park just because I know that you are in there? I like looking at you and I can’t control myself for being happy whenever our eyes met. I am so thankful that you save my cat. Our cat.”

Our cat? What is he talking about?

“I hope that you will wake up now so that I can see your smile again. And I promise that when you wake up I will gather all my courage to approach you.”

Approach me? Why?

“Please you have to wake up. Okay?” he stand up and he touch my hair. Then I feel my heart will explode when I saw him kissing my lips. “I’ll wait for you.”

 

After staying in my room and just stare at my face, Minho carry me and we head out of the room. I look back at my room and I starts to get excited when I remember that I only have half day before I get back in my body.

 

I watch the clock that night, Minho is already in his deep while here I am waiting for the time that I have to get back to my body. When the clock turn to midnight, Key appear in the window and he called time.

“Time to go.”

I look at Minho and I kiss him in the cheek. The last kiss that I am giving to him in this form.

“See you again.” I mumble before I leave the cat’s body.

Key put back the Chelsea’s soul in her body and he guide me to the hospital. Before I step in my body, Key hold my arms.

“Let me just remind you Taemin. All the things that happen in this past few days will not remain in your memory once you wake up.”

I nodded my head then enter my body.

 

My parents told me that I got into a coma for one week but I didn’t feel that instead I feel that, that one week is the happiest time of my life.

It’s been three days since I got discharge in the hospital and now I am here at the park again. Looking for the specific person but I can’t find him.

I decided to go home since it starting to get dark now my mom is sure is worried to me. I stands up and when I turn around I bump with someone.

“I am sorry.” I bow but I didn’t look up and pass him.

“Hello.”

I turn my head back that it almost detach from my body when I heard that voice. And I was right, it was his voice.

“H-hello.”

“So you already got discharge?”

“H-how did you know that I am in the hospital.”

“Because I’m the one who brought you there.”

“No. I should be the one thanking you. For saving my cat.” He look at the cat who was looking at me.

I kneel down and pet the cat. “She is so cute.” Then suddenly the memory of the past few days get back in my head which makes me blush when I remember that Minho and I already took a bath together and already kiss each other. Well, in cat’s body. But still..

“Isn’t she? She is our cat you know?”

“W-what?”

“You are the one who found her in this park that rainy afternoon. I heard you talking to her saying how sorry you were because you can’t bring her home since your mom hates cat. That when I decided to take her and make her my pet.” He smile at me. “That day on I started to like you.”

“You..you like me?”

“Yes, that the reason why I am always in this park so that I can see you again.”

I stands up from kneeling. “I-I like you too.”

He hold my hands and pull me into his arms and hug me so tight.

 

-END-

 

 

~_~

i feel like this story is nonsense *laugh*

oh well sorry if i disappoint you guys

that's the only thing in my mind

anyway thank you for reading and subscribing

^_^