Say, 'Ahh.'

Zombie Royalty

The 12 zombie royals, also known as EXO, were feasting in the dining room of the castle. The room was rather large, with a wooden table able to seat 100 guests taking up the very middle of the room. As there wasn’t a large celebration going on, the table was fairly empty and EXO was situated together at one end. The zombies were laughing and joking with each other, with the exception of Suho, who was lecturing Kris about proper throne room etiquette, Kris, who was being lectured about proper throne room etiquette, Sehun, and Luhan, who were too busy making puppy dog eyes at each other to joke around.

 

“Really, Kris, you can’t slouch in the throne room. Our subjects are looking up to us to take care of them and listen to their concerns,” Suho chastised.

 

“But their concerns are all ridiculous...” Kris grumbled, and Suho sighed, resting his hand on his husband’s arm.

 

“Look, honey. I know it’s hard to deal with imbeciles, but we have to listen to them,” Suho patted Kris’ arm affectionately before scooping up a heaping pile of brains with a pair of chopsticks and bringing it to Kris’ mouth, “Say, ‘Ahh’.”

 

Kris obeyed and chewed silently for a moment. He swallowed and looked over at Suho, “Thanks hun, I love you.”

 

The other zombie king would have blushed, if he weren’t dead, instead he lowered his eyes shyly before whispering, “I love you too, Kris.”

 

Chen and Lay started snorting on their brains as they watched Tao stick some up his nose, and the two kings turned to see what all of the commotion was about.

 

“Tao. What are you doing?” Kris asked suspiciously. He never knew what to expect when it came to the young noble.

 

Tao snorted, causing the brains to shoot out of his nose and onto his plate, “Nothing.”

 

Chen smirked and Kris glared at him, “Did you make Tao stick brains up his nose?”

 

“N-no,” Chen lied, doubling over in laughter.

 

Kris growled, and Suho rested his pale hand on his husband’s arm again in an attempt to calm him down, “Look, guys. don’t play with your food, okay?” Suho asked gently, “We don’t want to waste brains.”


All of the young nobles, save for Luhan and Sehun (who were still intensely staring at each other), nodded.