Carrot Sticks and Cherrios

Carrot Sticks and Cherrios

Carrots Sticks and Cheerios

Krisho, fluff!kid oneshot
 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 
Today is like every other day. The sun is up high and shining brightly. The birds are chirping away happily. But little Suho feels that something is off. When he woke up this morning he couldn't find his fluffy slippers; which was supposed to be beside the bed. In the bathroom he couldn't find his little red stool and had to step on the toilet to brush his teeth. When he went down to the living room for breakfast he couldn't smell the usual smell of Daddy's morning coffee. Instead he was drinking a cup of hot lemon tea. His Mother didn't make the usual pancakes and bacon. She made waffles and sausage instead. As Suho eats his breakfast he tries to make out what was off with his morning. 
 
Like every other day, after breakfast Suho goes to the bathroom to wash his hand. But the green melon-cucumber hand wash was replaced by a pink strawberry-kiwi one. After drying his little hands he hurries out of the bathroom to find his Daddy. Like usual Daddy was driving him to Exo Day Care. However, instead of driving Daddy's BMV they were taking Mommy's red jeep. The seats was softer than Suho was used to. Due to a car accident in the road ahead Daddy decides to take another route. Suho scrunches up his little nose as he looks out the window at the unfamiliar scenary. Instead of listening to Daddy's usual off-key singing the radio was on. Suho really can't make out what was wrong with this morning. 
 
When Daddy pulls up in front of the day care he doesn't give Suho a kiss like usual. Daddy poked Suho's little tummy instead and said, "Have fun, little dude." Suho gets off the car feeling confused. As he skips towards their teacher Ms. BoA he looks around for his best friends, the weird twins, Zitao and Jongin. Ms. BoA greets the lost looking boy and said, "Zitao and Jongin's Mommy called in earlier. They both caught the chicken pox and won't be coming in for a week." Suho can feel the uneasiness bubbling inside of him. As he heads into the building he notices that his shoelace was untied. He gasps and thought, "Mommy's knots never fall apart!" Before he could continue his thought someone bumps into him. "Umph!" 
 
Suho looks back angrily and sees a tall and mean looking boy staring at him. Suho folds his little arms across his chest and pouts, demanding an apology. The other boy just stares back with no emotions on his face. After a minute Suho gives up and said, "Forget it! Hmph~ I'm not going o waste my time on you." He quickly bends down and stuff the loose shoelace into his shoe. Then he turns and walks into the building with his little shaking from side to side. Suho can't help but feel that it's not only a strange morning but a strange day as well. 
 
Because of the little run-in earlier Suho was late and have to sit on the blue table in the corner. Without his friends with him he feels very uncomfortable. What made him want to bang his head on the table was seeing the mean looking boy walking into the room. Ms. BoA introduces the boy to the class excitedly. "Everyone, this is Kris Wu. He is a new student. He just moved here from Canada. I want everyone to treat him nicely."  Everyone starts greeting Kris. Everyone except Suho. Ms. BoA tells Kris to take the seat next to Suho. Also she instructs Suho to take Kris around during snack time. Suho really wants to slam his head against the wall right now. Kris sits down beside him and whispered coldly, "It's you." Suho rolled his eyes. This is really a strange day! 
 
During playtime Ms. BoA assigned Suho to play with Kris. She knows that Suho is upset that the twins won't be here for a week. She wants to set up Kris and Suho to be good friends. Normally Suho would be playing coloring with Zitao and Jongin. But now he is playing with building blocks. He didn't want to play with building blocks but Kris did. Suho was trying to build a castle but Kris "accidentally" knocked it down. He pouts at Kris. Kris just smiles and goes back to building his rocketship. Suho doesn't know what he's doing as he looks at the blocks surrounding him. 
 
Soon it was nappy time and Suho thought, "Finally~! The part of the day that can't go wrong!" Unfortunately he's wrong. Since it is Kris' first day he didn't prepare a blanket and pillow. Ms. BoA told Suho to share his with Kris. Then she quickly turned off the lights and ran out. What's left is a fuming Suho and a sleeping Kris. Suho wants to pull his hair off in frustration. Kris was a horrible sleeper. He mumbles something in a language that Suho can't depict. But when Kris wraps his arm around his little waist Suho's heart starts doing jumping-jacks. He thought, "How come I don't get this feeling when TaoTao hug me...~?" He quickly falls asleep in Kris' embrace. 
 
An hour later Ms. BoA walks in happily and announce, "Nappy time is over!! Time to for snack time everyone~!" Suho is dancing in the meadows with Mr. Bunny and Mrs. Unicorn. They are going to dance on a big rainbow. Suddenly the ground starts shaking and breaking apart. Suho's eyes shot open instantly to see Kris' cold face. He screams and asked, "Why are you staring at me?!" Kris rolls his eyes and said casually, "You were drooling. It's snack time." Suho quickly wipes his hand over his mouth and realize that he was tricked. 
 
The two walks over to their cubby and got their prepared snacks. Suho hurries back to the table to eat. His eyes widened when he saw what was inside. His Mommy didn't pack the usual apple slices and goldfish crackers. Instead he finds a bag of carrot sticks and a hard-boiled egg. He hates eggs! His big eyes started filling up with tears. When Kris sat down Suho starts whimpering sadly. Kris takes out a bag of cereal and a small canteen of soup. Without saying anything he takes the egg from Suho's hand and gives him his bag of Cherrios. Suho's heart flutters at the action and squeak, "Thanks!" Kris doesn't respond and starts eating. Suho thought, "Maybe today isn't such a bad day afterall~!" 
 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥