Black Paradise

Black Paradise

Her POV

I breathe in ,breathe out , starring at the closed door in front of me . I’m calming myself now.

*this is not what i want. But for my parents*  I take one last deep breathe and nods to my Dad who’s linking his arms on mine . He gave me that sad happy smile while caresses my cheek.

“ you are no longer my little girl.” He said and i give him reassuring smile. He give a cue code to bodyguard and they open the door.

As soon as the door open , there were marriage song march playing loudly. I take my first step carefully and slowly as my dad followed. All guests standing to see me walking down the aisle . I just see some familiar face , the rest is my parents and his parents collague.

I squint my eyes try to see him in the front with priest. I can see him more clearly as i walk. And finally i stand in front of him.

My dad smile and give my arms for him to take. He smiles at him and turns to me , smile lovingly at me and hold my hand. I return his smile back.

My bestfriend, Son Dongwoon. I’m marrying my own bestfriend. But no love based on it. It’s arranged by our parents.Even they arranged for our relationship before this marriage.

I turn my look to the priest so was him. We just listen to every word that priest say and each of us say the vow and ‘i do’  words. And it’s time for kiss the bride.

Everyone anticipate for it . Dongwoon already kissed me before , but i din’t felt anything special in me .

“you are so beautiful , Hyunjie” he whispered as he caresses my cheek and leans closer to kiss me . I also leans closer and close my eyes , wait until our lips touch.

I don’t know but when our lips touch , i feel a little butterfly on my stomach. I think my feeling start to grow a little by little for him .

 

Wedding Party

His POV

I walk around with a white wine on my hand , greetings some people i know as my parents collague. I try to find my friends and also my wife. She’s been gone to washroom for a while.

“congrats maknae “ Doojoon , the oldest from all of us tap my shoulder and nudges me playfully. I give him my smile and look at all of them . They are my guy bestfriend .

“work hard tonight maknae” Junhyung nudge me and give me his smirks.  I just laugh and shakes my head “I don’t think so hyung, She might be knock out when we got home”

“or maybe she call her boyfriend”  Kikwang said as he busy with his phone. Yoseob stomp on his feet and smiles at me . “ Babokwang is just joking maknae “

I sigh as i twirls around my glass. I’ve been in love with Hyunjie since we were child. But i guess it’s just one side love. She never love me back , even we already married now she still have her boyfriend with her.

“why didn’t you tell her to break up with him , woon ? you just get yourself hurt” Doojoon wrap his arms on my shoulder. I smile bitterly as i look at my glass . “ no hyung , she have right. Beside this is just an arranged marriage. She will never love me..like i do”

I hear a loud of thud come from behind and quickly turn around. Hyunjie with a bottle of wine walk inside . She’s drunk.

I quickly run to her side to help her stand properly and said to all worriy guests. “ It’s okay , she’s just tired . I think we will go home “

I pick her up and carry her bridal style , throw her bottle away. “Hey ~”  she whines and i can smell the drink from her breathe. I ask my dad secretary to call the limo and walk to the lobby.

I lay her down on our bed when we arrive home. This house is a marriage present from our parents. I tug her on the blanket and stand up but get stop as i look down , see her hand hold my wrist. “cuddle with me ~”

“but you need rest , Hyunjie” i her hair softly . She look at me with her sleepy eyes.” And i want you to cuddle with me , Woonie ~ “ she said cutely like she always do if she beg me for something.

Chuckling , i took off my shoes and lay down beside her . Hugging her and hold her tightly in my arms. I never want to lose her . never .

She cuddle closer to me and smile “ you always warm woonie , always “ I smiles softly at her as i her hair. Everything about her is just so beautiful in my eyes.

She look up at me with a sly smile on her face . She crawling on top of me and look down at me. “ you know woonie ~ you know what we should do”  I look at her finger that my clothes.

I stop her hand “no Hyunjie . you drunk” She giggles and tap my nose “ I am not baby boy “ and she kiss me . I like her lips on mine , but this kiss is different. I can feel the lust from her.

Truthfully i also holding it back because i respect her . I pull away after a while and look at her “you drunk” i whisper as i searching for her eyes. She shake her head and look at me as she leans closer . I can feel her breathe on my face .

“I love you.” That word slips from her plump lips. I looking for her eyes to search a little sincere and i can see it , i though. That simply word that mean a lot for me , break down all my wall to pieces. And i know i can’t holding it anymore.

 

ONE YEAR LATER , SAME DAY .

Her POV

I fix my make up and my black fitted dress that wrap around me . I smile at my reflection and turn my head as i see the door open. Revealing woonie peek from it.

Chuckling, as i see he still have that childish side on him “you can get in ,Woonie “ He walk in and flash his smile that actually i never bored see that. I can see him wear a nice black tuxedo.

“ nice suit , going on company party ? “ I can see his smile fell but he smile again. “No ,to-“ “Sorry woonie , i’m late too see Hyukseo oppa” i look at my watch as i fixes everything on me and look up at him , giving a kiss on his cheek .  “ See you later woonie ~ “  I walk off from our room

His POV

Of course , she totally forgot today is our 1st year anniversary. She never love me and she just pretend we live together as best friend not husband and wife.

She even still seeing her boyfriend after one year married with me . how stupid i am to believe she really love me. I sigh and sit on the bed , look down at my open palm.

I already prepare a candle light dinner for her tonight at our own rooftop, i even decorate it by myself.I guess i will celebrate it alone then , it’s better than waste the foods the chef already cook.

I walk weakly to our rooftop , as soon i open the door the musician i rent play some sweet song. I walk to the chair and sit down on that alone , rest my face on my palm.

I didn’t realise tears start falling from my eyes . I’m finally letting out this hurt feel i’ve been hold for a long time .Hyung was right. I should just tell her to break up with her boyfriend before we got married.But i know it will just hurt her , all i want to see her happy.Even though that wasn’t me who’s the reason behind her smile. But it’s all too late for now .

All i can do is stay by her side and make her happy , forever.

 

Her POV

“I’m on my way oppa “  I call Hyukseo oppa to make sure he still wait for me because i stuck in the traffic light. “Carefully sweetie ~ love you “ Hyukseo said from the other side of the line.

I silence for a while “neh ~ “  and i hang up the phone call.  i don’t know why but for this past 7 month it’s hard for me to say ‘I love you too ‘ to him.I never feel any excitement feeling when he’s around me anymore.

But i feel it when Woonie is around me . The time he hugged my waist from back , the time he kisses my cheek , the tingled feel when he whisper me his sweet word on my ears, the warm feel when he hugged me every night and my hair endlessly.

Without i realise , my cheek got hot and i touch it. *did i just .. blushing ?* Smiling while rubs my cheeks because this is an excitement experience . I feel like i’m in love again.

 

I’m in love. With Son Dongwoon. I widen my eyes and jump a bit as i feel my phone ringing. I look at it.

“1st year anniversary with Dongwoon ~”

I widen my eyes more and quickly call Hyukseo oppa phone.

“Oppa, i couldn’t met you”

“I know “

“It’s my 1st year anniversary with Dongwoon”

“I know”

“wait .. you know  oppa ? “  i tilted my head as make give a code to the driver to turn back home.

“ for this past few month , you have been talking about him when we met . And i know , your heart no longer mine.”

“Oppa .. I’m so sorry .. “ I bites my lips because i don’t know what to do.

“That’s okay . I know he’s the one who can make you happy not me. Go back to him now”

“Yes oppa, thank you so much “

“That’s okay Hyunjie” and he hung up the line first.

I look out of the window and bites my finger. I hope he doesn’t going anywhere, I hope i still can see that smile i always longing for when i arrive.

His POV

The maid already serve the food in front of me , I’m just pokes it out without any appetites.I think about her , thinking about what she doing now , thinking about when she hold his hand , kiss his cheek.

“i think you suppose to cover my eyes and lead me to this place”

I hear her voice . I must imagining her voice because i want her so bad to be on my side right now. It’s not the right time for my brain to play with me .

“are you going to leave your wife standing here ? without any greet?”

Her voice so real so makes me look behind and see her standing , leans against the roof top door frame . With her lovely smiles i will never get bored with it. I just can’t believe this.”I though you-“”I cancel it” she walks shyly towards me as i stand up , wait for her. “well eventually we broke up” She shrugs innocently and finally stand in front of me . Her hair look a bit messy but it’s make her more prettier than ever. I realize her words.

“you and Hyukseo break up? Did he cheat on you?” I put my palm on her cheek and caresses her cheek gently. She shake her head , still keep that smile on her face.”Ani. There’s another peticular reason. And we break up in good condition.” I search for a truth in her eyes. And i hear her chuckled. “Shouldn’t you say ‘surpise!’ ?”

 

Her POV

Chuckled , as i see him stares into me like a lost puppy . “Shouldn’t you say ‘surprise!’?” He widen his eyes a bit and immidiately fixes his hair and his suit. “Sur..prise!” He sound unsure as he flash me his sincere smiles. Laughing my heartly while he join my laugh after that. I fixes his tie and smooth the suit.

I bites my lips and hesitated for a while. I tip toed a bit and lean to peck his lips softly. He seems surprise at my sudden action and look at me with confused look as i pull away softly. “ Happy 1st Anniversary ,Jagiya”

 

His POV

I’m literally shock . She peck my lips. It’s been so long i’ve been longing her plump lips. I always wish to can kiss it again but after that happen in our wedding night , it never happen again. I look at her with confused eyes as she pulls away and look up at me .

“Happy 1st Anniversary, Jagiya” she smiles and i can see sincere in her eyes when she say that. My heart beating faster. She called me Jagiya , after all this time we’ve been under the same roof for a year , on the same bed for a year. I don’t know what to say . I really want to spilled out how my feel , like right there right now. But it might be shock her and she just break up with her boyfriend. “Did you cancelled your date and break up with Hyukseo because of our anniversary ?  because of me ?”

She shakes her head once again and look down at the table, and look back at me again. “Aren’t you going to ask me to sit , dongwoon ? “ she chuckled. I rub my back neck sheepishly as i grins. I guess everything happen now make me forget she’s been standing since she’s here. I pull another chair that face mine “you may sit” I flash my smile and watch her sit down. I take a blanket near the table and cover her revealing thigh. She laugh at me. “ you’ve been seeing me wore shorts for this year dongwoon”

I sits in front of her as i put my napkin on my lap. “because i don’t want any other guy see your thigh” I said as i look down, well mumbles correctly because i’m too shy to said it out loud. But i guess she hear it.”Woonie?” I look up at her . Ah , she always know how to call me and make me look at her. She smiles softly at me without any words , which i turn her smile back . This moment seems perfect . All i want is time to stop ticking now at let me be with her like this , without no one disturb this . But i guess time won’t stop ticking because i still her that little sounds from my watch.

Silent moment between us , but it’s not awkward one since we already used to since we in diapers. I take the wine glass in front of me and twirl it on my hand. *What should i said to her now ? * I twirl the glass to the left. *Should i admit that i’ve been in love with her since forever?* I twirl the glass to the right. * Will she feel the same ?* i twirl it again *or not?* and i twirl it again . I hear she laugh and look at her “If you keep twirling glass like that , you make me dizzy Woonie”

Her POV

I watch him , see his frowning mean that he in deep though . And i always know , everytime he’s thinking he will just twirl something around him. Pencil , paper , my hairpin or like now the wine glass. I laugh because he doesn’t change at all , he still the same Woonie i know and i will always know. “If you keep twirling glass like that , you make me dizzy Woonie” i said to him as i point his glass.

He stop immidiately and put the glass on the table. He take a deep breathe and look at me , directly.”Min Hyun Jie , i need. I mean , I really need to tell this to you. Now” I nod as i think i can smell where this conversation head to. “shoot it , woon “ His eyes start to wandered around as he avoid my eye contact . “ here goes nothing” i can hear him mumbles. “Hyun Jie , I actually have been ...In love with you . yeah , in deep love with you. I know maybe you think it’s sound possible since we getting marriage because of arrangement not feeling . But my feel for you already been there since we were best friend , well we still does until now.”

Watching him wandered his eyes , his finger tap on the table everytime he take a breathe between his words. The sweat in his temple mean he’s really nervouse saying this. It’s cute and actually make me want to squeeze him right there. “and i know you just break up with-“”And I love you too Dongwoon.” I cut his words as i smile look at him . wait for his expression will be . He want to continue to talk but nothing comes out from his opened mouth.He point at me with squint eyes “ you..you love me ? too ? “ I nod and i really want to laugh see his cute expression because he’s shock.

His POV

I automatically gawk at her. I mean i never imagine she love me too . I never even know she love me.I just can’t believe it .”Since when , exactly ? “  i ask her as i tilted my head . “I don’t know the exact time i fell for you but i realize it tonight” She smiles and look down at her lap. Stand up and approach her , as i reach for her hand to hold. She look up at me with her eyes , that brown eyes i’ve seen for a long time . “ If you want to make me feel better with pretend that you love me , you don’t need too .’ I let go of her hand slowly and turn around . Walk near the rooftop as i gaze outside , seeing a light from the building in the city . I can hear her heels clicked behind me and stop right behind me .

I think she just said that because she feel bad with me , feel bad about how i felt about her all this time . Suddenly i feel a pair of arms wraps around my waist tight and her cheek on my back. “ Believe me ,woon . I love you and it’s real . nothing fake in what i feel. “ I reach out my hand and her smooth skin softly before turn around . I held her chin up to look at me . “Then , can we reply again what we had on our wedding night ?”  I put a sly smile on my lips as a soft chuckles out from her plump lips . “ I know you are a ert , woon “  She shakes her head with a genuine smiles. “ You can’t call it ert because you are my wife “ Smirks and kiss her plumps lips with a passion . Not that kind of passion . It’s a passion full of love.