12

By the time I met her

Krystal's POV ~

 

Weeks have already passed after her mother passed away, it's been about 2 weeks and 3 days, no calls, no messages, even our friends ain't called by her, 2 weeks and 3 days of me crying on their shoulders, telling them that I miss Sulli, 2 days and 3 weeks of giving them my fake smiles. And where am I now? I'm quietly lying down on my bed, staring at phone, still waiting for her call.

And what is this? Someones knocking on the door which is so unusual. I'm so ing lazy to go there. I don't want to move. I don't want to stand up. But the knock is getting louder and louder, this is so irritating.

Maybe it's just someone who'll try to ask me to teach them how to swim just like what Sulli did...

Wait...

Can't it be...

Oh my God...

Maybe it's her! Maybe it's Sulli!

I quickly jumped off my bed and run out of my room as i quickly arrange my hair before twisting the door handle.

 

 

My smile didn't even stayed for some seconds.

 

"Hi!"

It's Minho.

"What are you doing here?"

"Today is my birthday. Did you already forgot?" He said as he tries to pout cutely in front of me.

"Why would I manage to remember? Get out. I'm sleeping." I said as I try to push his chest but he's to hard.

"Wait! I just want to do something today with you then I won't bother you anymore after this."

"I won't! Leave me alone!"

He pouted again. "Why are you acting like we weren't friends before we made it into a relationship. I'm your best friend back then, we even know each other's parents."

Well he's too confident thinking that I might fall for him again after this but not, so in order for him to stay away from me before Sulli comes...

"Okay! What is it?"

"Let's swim race just like what we're doing before!" He said with a full smile on his face.

I thinked for some minutes before answering.

May I? May I play with this guy? Well I think I may. He's right, we're friends since our first year in high school and became lovers in college. But now my feelings for him are all gone so I think I might go with this guy today since the pool is just beside here, beside my house, and to not disappoint him on his birthday. Yes, just like what Sulli said to me when Wooyoung invited her.

"Call!"

 

 

 

 

Sulli's POV ~

Today I decided to go home since I already fixed myself after a month of depression and stress, after a month of non smiling, after a month without me beside my girl's side, without Krystal, without my life.

 

 

Narrator's POV ~

Sulli is now back in Seoul, she's on her way not at home, but straight to the university to see Krystal. Sitting quietly and excitedly at the bus, wearing the sweet curves that dressed her lips well, thinking of her girl. She walked through the school's pathway still wearing the big great smile on her face.

She can almost see Krystal's house from a far but then her smiling face suddenly replaced by a wondering one, wondering who are those people in the pool, obviously enjoying what they're doing.

"Uh, is that Krystal?" She slowly run towards the pool to see who is it and she's right, it's Krystal playing with Minho.

 

 

 

BOOM

 

 

 

 

 

A tear just automatically fell down from her eye as she sees Minho carrying Krystal then threw her in the water with some laughters tingling into her ears.

Minho followed as he jumps to the water too to meet Krystal, the laughing session between the two just continued which is killing Sulli silently without Krystal knowing that her lover is currently watching them from her behind.

 

And there, Minho made super sonic fast move. He smacked Krystal's lips for half a second so she did not make preventing it.

Sulli is just so surprised that all she wants to happen is to someone shoot her right there because of too much pain she's feeling right now.

Krystal is really shocked and she's about to shout and bath Minho with punches and slaps and if only she can bend water, she will do it out of anger she's feeling right now because of what Minho did to her, but Minho turned his sight behind Krystal, he saw Sulli standing straight out there, watching them so Krystal felt a sudden curiousity prevented her shout from coming out as she looks behind her.

 

And there's

 

Sulli.

 

Sulli immediately give them a run away when Krystal looked at her.

"." Krystal uttered before she gives Minho a flaming wet slap on the face. She quickly went out of the pool and chased for Sulli.

"Sulli! Wait!" But Sulli didn't even manage to look after her until she just felt wet hands on her wrist. She pulled it back while still hiding her face behind her hair, controlling her tears while clenching her teeth out of anger.

"Sulli, let me explain!" She shouted behind the taller girl.

Sulli turned around to face Krystal but she can't help her tears falling down.

"Explain." She whispered trying not to look at Krystal's face.

"Ssul..." She said as she holds Sulli's hands. But Sulli stepped back pulling both of her hands back.

"Sulli I didn't..."

"Am I a bad person? Tell me. Do I deserve all these pains?" Sulli whispered which made Krystal feel so sorry for what she did to the taller girl.

Krystal immediately and desperately embraced the girl in front of her.

Sulli is just feeling so weak, that she's not even moving, tears are continiously dripping through her face while sobbing so hard. The thought that her stress will be removed by the younger girl didn't appear this time.

Krystal's eyes started to leak too as she tighten the hug.

"Sulli, I'm sorry. I didn't really mean to hurt you. Sulli, please, don't go. I love you, Sulli, I love you."

Sulli's knees finally gave up, her body broke down, and slipped between Krystal's hug to down, still crying silently which made Krystal feel more guilty and worried at the same time. She followed Sulli down the ground and then she hugged her again.

"Sulli, don't be like this, forgive me... Please. Sulli..." She just kept on repeating and repeating Sulli's name while jailing her inside her hug but the taller girl really can't help but to cry because of too much depression she's going through right now.

And after a few minutes, Sulli held Krystal's arms, forcely removing them from her. Krystal didn't want to so she keeps hanging on Sulli like an obsessed cat.

"Let go." Sulli whispered as she still tries to get Krystal away from her while standing up.

"No, no, no. No Sulli no, don't go." Krystal begged while still trying to chase for Sulli's body but Sulli is really doing her best making a distance between them, the slaps of their bodies can be heard while Krystal is still trying to grab Sulli to death.

But she didn't make it, Sulli walked faster to stay out of the younger girl, left Krystal like an ice melting under the sun because of too much water she's producing not from her body, but from her eyes while watching the only girl she loves, running away from her, the girl she missed. And she doesn't really know what will she do first, her mind is so empty yet about to explode because of the hurtful scenes happened today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, and it seems like we won't see the JungLi for a long time in this story, but please still anticipate the coming chapters.
And by the way, I'm thinking of doing some comedy, immortal/fantasy fic for the two, what do you think? Leave a comment please. :)