Chapter 4

Lovers or Enemies?

 

              "Yah! Are we sleeping in a same bed?"Jieun asked nervously. "No, you will sleep in the couch and me I will sleep in my bed" Kris said and lie down to his bed. "Wae?! I'm a girl, so if you really are a gentleman you will let me sleep in the bed!!!" Jieun said. "No" Kris said. "Tsk!!" Jieun said and decided to just sleep to the couch.
 
Morning came~~~
Jieun's POV 
ouch my back hurts. I hate that huy he IS so arrogant. I check the clock hanging on the wall, it's only 6:00 am. What to do, I don't have any schedule right now, because of the marriage thing of my life. I change and decided to jog around the village. I decided to leave a sticky note to ref that I'm going out for a jog and I also leave a note for Kris if ever he look for me.
Kris's POV
"kring~kring~"" Aish stupid alarm"I said and stop it. "Oh what's this?" I asked.
    Dear Kris,
             If you are looking for me I'm just having a jog for a while and i'll be right back.
                                                                                                                        From Jieun
Why would I look for her? Tsk.tsk. I wash and change and go down stairs. As I go down stairs I see Jieun already in the dining table and eating with papa and mama. "Good morning papa and mama."I said and sit beside Jieun. "So how's your sleep, Jieun?" Mama asked. "It's fine mrs. Wu." Jieun said. "Just call me umma or mama." Mama said. "Ok, mama" Jieun said and smile. She's beautiful when she smile. What are you thinking Kris, you have Suzy already?! "So Kris and Jieun, later you will be buy your suite and dress" mama said. "Ne" we both said. After the breakfast. Me and Jieun decide to call our sibling and friends to join us to buy theirs to.
"Tao are you with the EXO-M?" I asked Tao in the phone.
"Yes, we are in a cafe hanging out" Tao said.
"Oh say to them that we will buy suites and dresses for my wedding" I said.
"Ok" Tao said
"What cafe are you at now?" I asked.
"Cafe americano." Tao said.
"Ok let's meet there later 1:00pm" I said.
"Ok I tell the others." Tao said.
After the call I decided to call Suzy to say that we need to break up.
"Yoboseyo, oppa?" Suzy said.
"Ummm, Suzy we need to talk." I said.
"We're talking right now." Suzy said. "No, I mean let's meet right now." I said
"Okay where?" Suzy asked
"In the Starbucks near by your house." I said 
"Ok bye, saranghae oppa" Suzy said.
"Bye" I said and hang up . 
"Who's that?" Jieun asked.
"Nothing." I said and leave to  go to the Starbucks.
 
Jieun's POV
"Yoboseyo" oppa said.
"Oppa be ready later 1 pm. We will buy our suites and dresses" I said to him.
"And bring infinite too." 
"Ok" oppa said.
"Where we will meet??"oppa asked.
"In the cafe americano." I said.
"Ok see you." Oppa said and i hang up and go to the room of Kris.
"In the Starbucks near by your house." kris said to the phone.
"Ok bye." He said. It
It's not the place where we supposed to meet.
"Who's that?" I asked.
"Nothing." He said and ready to leave.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Meeting someone but I'll be right back." He said.
"Ok." I said
 
Kris's POV
While I am driving I suddenly remember that I forgot to call noona so I call her.
"Hello." Kaye noona said.
"Noona are you busy?" I asked 
"No, why Kris?" She asked.
"Accompany us later to buy our suits and dresses, and bring Divine nooon with you too" I said.
"Oh ok, let's meet in the boutique of Divine later there, you can choose what you like." Noona said.
" ok, noona bye" I said and hang up. I am now outside the Starbucks parking my car. I see Suzy sitting beside the window. I walk to her.
"Oppa!" Suzy said and hug me.
"What are you going to say to me?" Suzy asked.
"Ummmm, lets break up." I said.
"What?! But oppa?? Why?!" Suzy said.
"I don't like you anymore" I said to her and leave her dumbfounded. I walk in my car and drive to the mansion.
 
Jieun's POV
Aish!! When will he comeback? Aish!!
Beep beep~~ I heard a horn and I hurriedly go outside to see who it is.
"Oh Kris, you're finally here." I said.
"Yeah, come on let's go" Kris said.
"Ne, wait I will take first my purse" I said and go inside again to take my purse.
"Let's go." I said when I got in the car?
After 30 minutes of riding the car. We finally reach the cafe americano.
 
Kris's POV
We finally reach the cafe americano and got out of the car. When we reach the cafe, we didn't see our friends.
"Oh they are not here yet." Jieun said.
"Yup, lets order first while waiting for them" I said.
"Ok." Jieun said.
After we order, we waited for them.
"So, where are you earlier?" Jieun said.
"Oh, I met my girlfriend or should I say ex girlfriend." I said.
"Ah, so what did you two talked about?" Jieun asked.
"Um, I broke up with her." Kris said
"Oh." Jieun said. Then suddenly we heard the door of the cafe opened and we see my friends come in.
"Kris gege" Tao said.
"Yo, Tao" I said and gave him a brotherly hug.
"Ehem, ehem, mind them introduce to me?" Jieun said.
"Oh yes guys this is Jieun my fiancé and Jieun this are--" I am cutted by Xiumin hyung
"Let us introduce ourselves." Xiumin hyung said."ok" I said.
 
Jieun's POV
 "Ok" Kris said and they introduce one bye one.
"Annyeong noona, I'm Huang Zhi Tao or you can call me Tao, buing~buing~" the guy looks like a panda.
"Annyeong, I'm LuHan....... Annyeong I'm........and so on and so on.
"Annyeong I'm glad to meet you, I'm Jieun" I said after a short introduction. We sit on our seats and wait for the others to come. When they finally arrived, we headed to our destination, the boutique. In our car 3 people can fit so Tao and Kai join us.
In the car~~~
 
No one's POV
The car was pretty wild since Jieun, Tao and Kai was having a fun time.
"Buing~buing~" Tao did an aegyo.
"Awww, your so cute." Jieun said as she pinched his cheek. Kris feel a little jealous as he accelerate the car.
Tao accidentally hug Jieun.
 
 
 
(A/n: hi I'm the new author here)