One; The Meeting

Summer Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

One; The Meeting

 

You rolled onto your side hearing your phone go off. It was way too early for you to get up, or well that’s what you thought at least. You heard you phone beep with a missed call and you slowly fell asleep again before you heard your phone ring again.

“Who is calling at this time?” you yapped as you rolled over and grabbed your phone off of your night stand before you answered it.

“Wake up sleepy head!” your friends practically yelled into the phone causing you to pull your phone away from your ear.

You yawned and replied, “I’m up.”

“Sure you are,” a slightly high pitched voice said into the phone.

“I am,” you told her as you sat up.

“We’re coming in then,” a deeper voice called in the background.

“Wait! You’re here?” you asked fully awake now.

“Yes, unnie we’re here,” the girl from before answered before you heard a click and knew that your front door had just been picked.

“Done!” the deeper voice could be heard faintly in the background.

“Jae Hwa unnie just picked your lock on your front door,” the girl informed you as you pulled the phone away from your ear and heard the many footsteps downstairs.

“See you guys in a little bit,” you chuckled as you hung up.

“Unnie!” a voice called as you heard trampling up the stairs.

You laughed and watched your door knowing that it would fly open any moment showing your four friends. And in a matter of seconds the door did fly open except you only saw one of your friends.

“I’m here!” a girl with reddish hair exclaimed throwing her arms into the air before she ran into your room and jumped on the bed. She threw her arms around you and hugged you tightly. You laughed and slightly hugged her back.

“I missed you!” she said as she hugged you tighter.

“You just saw me yesterday, Shin Ae,” you chuckled.

“I know, but a whole night is long,” she joked hugging you even tighter.

“I-I ca-can’t br-breath,” you told her using the last of your breath.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” the girl now known as exclaimed before she quickly let go of you. You gasped for air when you heard laughter coming from the hall way.

“Looks who’s finally awake,” a girl with long brown hair and bangs chuckled leaning against the door frame of your door.

“Move,” Jae Hwa, the girl with the deeper voice, said pushing past the girl who was originally leaning against the door frame to slightly fall over.

“You should get ready,” another girl with brownish red hair said to you as she poked her head into the room.

“I will, you guys just need to get out first,” you told them as you threw the blanket off of you and onto Shin Ae. You then stood up and stretched.

“Okay okay, let’s go gals,” the girl with the long brown hair announced to everyone as she turned to leaved.

“Ae Chan unnie is kind of cranky herself. Eun Ae unnie doesn’t know what to do,” Shin Ae whispered to you as she made her way off your bed and to your door. Jae Hwa saluted to you and then left with Shin Ae. The girl with the reddish brown hair smiled and closed the door leaving you to get ready.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

 

After you finished taking a shower you threw on your bikini. You then put on a white t-shirt and mint green shorts. You then threw on your favorite owl necklace and a few bracelets to match. You quickly blow dried your hair and threw it up into a messy bun before you grabbed your sunglasses and suit case that held your clothes for the next two weeks.

“Done yet?!” Ae Chan hollered from downstairs.

“Yes! I’m coming down right now!” you called opening your door as you dragged your heavy suitcase after you. You rolled the suitcase down the hall and then hulled it down the stairs making sure not to fall down because of the weight.

“Took you forever,” complained Ae Chan as she opened the door for you.

You felt your head for your sunglasses only to not find them.

“Wait! I’ll be back,” you exclaimed as you set your suitcase down and quickly jumped back up the stairs and to your room.

“What is her problem?” Eun Ae asked as they watched you rush back upstairs.

You looked all around your room before you saw your sunglasses on your desk.

“There you are,” you said with a smile before you grabbed them and made your way back downstairs.

“Yah! Hurry up! We were supposed to leave ten minutes ago,” Ae Chan told you as she pushed the other girls out the door before following them out.

“I’m coming,” you said as you quickly got downstairs and grabbed your suitcase. You pulled it out with you before you locked and closed the door. You then made your way down the cement sidewalk to Ae Chan’s white convertible mustang. Ae Chan opened the trunk for you as you carried your suitcase into the street

Please log in to read the full chapter