Final

Starlight

“I'm late!” Its the first day of opening school and its her first day at the new school. Heun gets out of the bed and rushing to the bathroom. She wears her new uniform school and tie up her hair.

 

Heun walks to her new school while humming her favourite song, EXO-365. “Wow, today is my lucky day! I will fall in love with someone?” She reads her horoscope update, the one that she never missed out everyday. Even she is in toilet, she still read her horoscope update.

 

***

Heun opens her locker and put all her things inside and all of sudden someone greets her from behind. She turns her head back.

 

“Hello~ are you a new student?” A slow husky voice greets her ears.

 

“Y-yes, I am.” Heun bows 90 degree and waves to both of the boys. One of them got ears piercing.

 

“Hi~ I'm Sehun and this is Rin.” The one that name as Sehun raises his hand to shake with Heun. She shakes Sehun's hand and raises her hand toward Rin.

 

PANG! Rin slaps her hand.

“Yo girl, sorry but I do not shake hand with a girl.” He said. Heun smirks. “Durr, please boy. I dont want to shake hand with you too.”

 

“Are you a boy?” Heun just thinks in her mind only, but it slips out of . “He looks like a girl, He even have s!”

 

Rin flicks Heun's forehead, making Heun groans in pain.

 

“Ouch!” She rubs her forehead while stares at Rin angrily.

 

“I'm a girl, you little squishy!” She said while she try to flick Heun's forehead again but Sehun dodging her hand. She pouts at Sehun.

“Stop it Rin! You scared her and dont try to make cute face. Its not suit you, you immature creature!” Sehun flicks her forehead as a punishment, making Rin stares at him like a lion wants to attack his prey.

 

“Hurmm~” Behind them, someone very deliberately clears his throat.

 

“Hey buddy! Where have you been? We searched for you just now” Sehun speaks.

 

Heun freezes at her place. “Jongin! Is that really him who stands in front me? Gosh~ please tell me he is not!” Jongin smiles at her, making her shivers.

 

Jongin was her first love. She fell in love with Jongin when they were in middle school. Jongin is a year older than her. She was crazy about Jongin because Jongin kinds of shy and he is one of brilliant boy in their school. They meet again today.

 

“Hello~ are you daydreaming girl?” Rin waves a fan before her face, making she snaps into reality. Heun gives a fake smile while trying to run away from them.

 

“I need to leave to my class now. Thanks for the pleasant conversation and by the way I am Heun.” She said, waving at them and smiles at Jongin.

 

I dont even know he is in this school. Oh my dear, why I need to see him again? My horoscope said I will fall in love today. Is it with him again? Oh god, please say no.” Heun feels butterfly flies happily in her stomach. She feels happy yet nervous, happy because to see Jongin again but nervous at the same time. She try to forget about Jongin when she knows that Jongin will leave their school before.

 

***

 

Finally, school ends. Heun walks back home, putting her mp3 and playing her favourite song from EXO. Someone taps her shoulder as one of their hand grabs her waist. Heun screams in shock. It was Sehun and Rin. She takes a deep breath as she smiles at the both of them.

 

“Sorry if we are scare you. We didnt mean to scare out of you.” Sehun said.

 

Sehun is more gentle than Rin.” She thinks.

 

“Nevermind. Hey~ can we be friend? And sorry if I didnt talk so much this morning. I was in hurry to enter my class.” Heun speaks as she raises her hand to shake.

 

“Of course you pabo! We are friend now!” Rin said as she taps Heun's shoulder. Heun hisses in pain.

Ugh~ this girl!”

 

“Ah, this is my way back home.” Sehun explains.

 

“Oh really? I guess we can walk together for awhile then.” Heun smiles to them as they walks together.

 

***

 

Its already two months since Heun enters her new high school. She cant explains her feeling when she bumps into Jongin especially at break time. She feels like she wants to rip her heart and gives to Jongin. She falls in love again with Jongin. This crack of her love grow stronger than it was before. She cant deny the fact she still in love with Jongin even Jongin doesnt know about his true feeling.

 

She is close with Sehun and Rin now or more accurate, she is close with Rin now. Even they are from different personality but that is not the bar for both of them to get close. The most important things, Rin knows about her feeling toward Jongin. She tells her when they went shopping on weekend.

 

“Hey girl, what are you doing here? Spying Jongin huh?” Rin pokes Heun's waist, making Heun screams.

 

“Can you not touch my waist you idiot? It hurts!” She stares at Rin while Rin sticks her tongue out.

“Shhh~! Please silent! You are in library now not at the soccer field.” One of the librarian yells to the both of you.

 

“Your fault!” Heun said as she try to stand up, leaving the library. She is waiting for Jongin but today Jongin was late. She was waiting for Jongin for almost one hour but Jongin doesnt show up. It was one of her routine, spying Jongin at school, admiring Jongin from far and she was blushed when Jongin noticed her but Jongin just smiled and walked away from her.

 

“Yah Heun-ah!” Rin screams.

 

“SILENT PLEASE!” The librarian yells once again.

 

“Sorry mister!” Rin speaks as she try to catch Heun.

 

“Hey Heun-ah, stop right there. I have something to talk with you.” Heun turns at the end of Rin's word.

 

“What? Can you see I'm busy?” She hissed.

 

“Busy? Busy with Jongin huh? Sehun and I got an idea to get Jongin and you close. We plan to go to amusement park this weekend. How about yes?” Rin put her hand around Heun's shoulder.

 

“Amusement park? Sounds good! But wait, is it Sehun knows about this?” Heun furrows her eyebrows.

Rin slightly giggles at Heun's reaction.

 

“I'm sorry Heun. It was Sehun's fault. He forces me to talk about your secret. So how about our idea? Please say yes.”

 

“You little~! I told you before not telling others about my feeling!”

“I'm sorry.” Rin pouts.

 

“You think you can win over me by your pout? You wrong!”

“I'm sorry Heun-ah. I will not do this again next again.” Rin whines.

 

“Okay~ you are forgiven. About the plan, you think it will works?” Heun asks.

 

“Yes, I'm sure!”

“But with one condition. You need to change your appearance this weekend. No jeans. No tshirt. No cap. How about you company me shopping after school? I will buy you new dress. My treat.” Heun smiles. She got another plan for Rin. She wants Sehun and Rin get close, more close or other words she wants Sehun and Rin go dating.

 

“What's up with my appearance? Its not that bad.” She scoffs.

 

“If that matters, I'm not going this weekend.”

“Okay okay. Your wish is my command girl.” Rin pouts again.

 

“Eww stop pout Rin-ah! Its not suit you to be cute!” Heun laughs, making Rin stares at her.

 

***

The day is coming. Heun walks together with Rin to the amusement park. Sehun and Jongin are waiting for them at there. Rin is not comfortable with the dress that Heun bought. She keeps pull the dress down. She feels embarrassed yet uncomfortable. This is her first time wearing a dress. Heun giggles at Rin.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing! Its not funny! Its your fault and I'm not talk to you today.” She scoffs

 

“I'm sorry but seriously you look so beautiful Rin-ah.” Heun smiles.

Yes, she's pretty. I bet Sehun will fall in love with her today!”

 

Heun sees Sehun and Jongin standing at the front gate of amusement park. She greets them with a quick wave and smiles to them.

 

“Heun, who is the girl beside you?” Sehun asks, making Heun chuckles.

 

“Yah! I'm Rin! And this is Heun's idea for making me wore this trashy dress!” She yelps as she pretends to tear her dress.

 

“But you look good in dress darling!” Heun bursts into laugh once again.

 

“DONT YOU EVER CALL ME DARLING! I HATE YOU!” Rin pulls Sehun's hand, walks away from her sight and leave Heun and Jongin behind.

 

“Err.. how about we go to the amusement park?” He said. “Hey Jongin! We are already in amusement park idiot!”

 

“But we are already in amusement park. Did you mean play the game at amusement park?” Heun asks as he scratch his head.

 

“Y-yes!” He was stuttering. “Why I'm stuttering? Just be rilex Jongin!”

 

“Can we go to the haunted house?” Heun asks.

 

“Sure~” He said.

 

“Hey~ why you guys being so late? Lets play together!” Sehun walks toward Heun, grabbing her wrist.

“Yah Sehun-ah! I'm not playing. I just want to go to haunted house.” Heun hisses.

 

“Sounds good. Okay lets go to haunted house!” Sehun screams in awe, making Heun laughs. There is a pair of eyes, staring at her that time.

 

***

 

“Yah! Where is Sehun and Rin?” Heun scoffs.

 

Both of them just enters the haunted house and Sehun and Rin are out of their sight.

 

“They left us behind.” Jongin sighs.

 

All of sudden, there is creepy voice screaming at her ears. She screams and hugs Jongin. She can hears Jongin's heart beat. It was like a music to her ears.

 

“Sorry~” Heun said as she walks away from Jongin.

 

“Can you follow me to study abroad?” Jongin asks, making her stop from walking.

 

“What do you mean?” She turns back.

 

“This is my last year at high school. I will further study abroad next year. I need someone by my side.” He said.

 

“Maybe not. I'm not interested in study. I love fashion since I was baby. I want to be fashion designer and have my own boutique in 5 years.” She chuckles slightly, try to hide the nervousness. Jongin smiles and nods.

 

“Sorry~ If I was talking trashy things with you.” She smiles awkwardly as she scratch her head.

 

“Hey thats okay! Its your dream.” Jongin taps her shoulder, making her shivers.

 

“Hey you little squishy! Come here! You are ruining the moment!” Rin yelps, snaps Heun into reality.

 

***

 

It was summer time. Heun and Rin were having their breakfast in front of tv. It was school holiday today. Rin slept at Heun's last night, watching movie and gossiping.

 

“Hey, tell me what happens at the amusement park? You guys didnt talk so much. I think my plan failed.” Rin sighs.

 

“Its okay Rin. I enjoyed the day and it was the good day ever for me. It was my first time talked with Jongin.”

 

“So what he just said? Anything relate to you?” Rin stop eating and stares at Heun.

 

“Nothing much. He just asked me to company him to study abroad. He asked me to enter college together with him.”

“Pfftt, that clever boy! Heun-ah, just stop loving him. He's not suit you.” Heun smirks at Rin's word.

 

“At least I can talk to him you pabo!” Heun pokes Rin's forehead.

 

“Whatever~”

 

***

 

“What is the thing that you want to talk to me? It sounds important.” Sehun asks as he pulls the door close.

 

“I like her, Sehun.” Jongin said.

 

“Her? Who? Heun?”

 

“Yes~ I cant deny my feeling anymore.” Sehun claps.

 

“You should confess your feeling to her. She likes you too, Jongin.” Sehun said, tapping Jongin's shoulder.

 

“I like her since we are in the middle school. She's cute, dorky, her modesty kills me sometimes. She looks like a fairy of joy. We came from different world. I dont know how can I fall in love with her. Sehun-ah, can you do me some favor?” Sehun's eyes wides open as he listens to Jongin confession. They are love each other!

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

***

 

“There is Heun's house.” Sehun points to the house in front of them.

“What are you trying to do, Jongin-ah?” Sehun asks.

 

“Just wait and see.” Jongin speaks.

 

He rings the bell door and a few minutes, Heun pops out in front of him.

 

“Hey Jongin! Hey Sehun!” She waves to the both of them.

 

“What are you doing here?” She continues.

 

“I just want to say I dont like you. I will further study abroad next year. I know I'm being selfish right now. I just want you to understand that we are not meant together. I hope you find someone better than me. I dont want to be an obstacle to your dream. I hope you can achieve your dream as fashion designer one day. I'll pray for you. Fighting!” He runs his finger through Heun's hair.

 

“I understand. Thanks for making me realized how important my dream.” She smiles bitterly.

 

She closes the door after they go back home. Tears are running down her cheek. She feels like to scream. She feels like to punch Jongin in his face for being selfish. But this is her fault for being in love with Jongin.

 

***

Now, Heun is in her final year at high school. Jongin and Sehun are coming to the high school this morning to say farewell greeting to Rin and Heun. Jongin will fly to US this coming August for further his study. Sehun just accepted to local college in Korea.

 

“I'm gonna miss you guys.” Rin bursts into tears, making Sehun wipes her tears with his thumb.

 

“Aww baby. Dont cry. We still can meet on weekend.” Sehun and Rin officially dating. Heun's plan such a big success. Sehun loves Rin actually.

 

“Paboya! I'm not missing you. I miss Jongin.” She nudges his waist.

 

“Ouch! Hey wait! Where is Heun? I cant find her since this morning.” Sehun asks.

 

“Yeah Rin. Where is her? I want to meet her before I fly to US.” Jongin speaks.

 

“Oh! She was in counselor room. She said she was falling in love with our new counselor in this school. That counselor still single, young and handsome she said.” She said. Jongin feels sting in his heart. He feels jealous.

 

***

 

“So Heun-ah, how are you today?” Mr. Kim, their new counselor asks.

 

“I feel great and I have think carefully last night, Mr. Kim” Heun said.

 

“What's up Heun? Is that about that guy?” Mr. Kim asks.

 

“Yes! I still like Jongin no matter what happens. I'll wait for him, Mr. Kim.” She smiles and there is spirit in her mind that keep telling her about her first love.

 

“No matter how hard you try to forget your first love, the feeling still here. in your heart”

 

 

 

 

So how is it? it right? do subcribe and drop some comment too ^^





I LOVE YOU! xD