☢ los trabajadores de deadmau.

☢DEADMAU CLUB « HIRING! »


 DEADMAU STAFF 


☢⋮ OWNER OF DEADMAU

Marisol Rafaela. the head owner and creator of the club. coming from a family of wealth, she had plenty of money to invest most of her life savings in this foresaken club. She knows that it's a big risk but she's taken risks most of her life so how was investing in a club of her own so different? It really wasn't. Anyway, Marisol is a headstrong and a very straight-forward. She won't hesitate in firing anyone she deems unfit for the job at the club; besides, she's looking for the best staff in her club. She's determined to take down the Matoki club, one way or another. Though hot headed, she's got a trusty right hand man to balance out her fierce personality

staff ⋮ marisol rafaela

 


☢⋮ CO-OWNER

Daniel Mao is probably one of the only people that can face and stand Marisol. She's not a pleasant person to be around, believe me. Daniel, out of the two, is the favorite owner of the staff since he doesn't run a tight leash around the club. Often being the one to take blame for minor problems knowing Marisol will flip a billion tables over it. Being a close friend to the staff, he helps when there's a shortage on staff. He's one to balance out Marisol's fiery personality with his cool, calm and fun personality. Unlike Marisol, he shows his appreciation for the staff's hardwork while Marisol keeps pointing out the mistakes they made. He's probably the only person on the face of the earth to talk some kind of sense into Marisol when she's all fired up.

staff ⋮ daniel mao

 


☢⋮ BARTENDERS

They're the ones that listen to a drunk's problems in life and as the reason they're drinking in the first place. The bartenders meet all sorts of people; loners, singles, crazies and newbies to the nightlife. The bartenders here at Deadmau are top of the class and are guaranteed to make your night just a little bit better; and not just with serving your drink. They'll do anything to make you smile, even strip if you ask them to though they will need that extra tip to make it worth your while. They're known to be great listeners and pretty good kissers if you ask some of the people that know the bartenders personally. Only on really crowded nights will the bartenders will become servers / waiters. They're main motto is "service with a smile".

staff ⋮ oh sehun, byun baekhyun, do kyungsoo.

 


☢⋮ DJS

They're truly the life of the party or else there wouldn't be anyone at the club. They control the music and the feel of the club and these guys are no joke. They mean serious business when it comes to their job. Always willing to take any requests, the DJs here at the club are one of the most talented and passionate people. Sometimes the DJs will become MCs for any special occasion that they feel is worth celebrating; such as a cute girl / guy's birthday. The DJs here are also known to be quite flirty with the crowd and show favoritism towards anyone in the crowd. Who doesn't love a good DJ anyways?

staff ⋮ park chanyeol, xi luhan, kim jongdae

 


☢⋮ DANCERS

Who says only girls can dance for everyone's entertainment? No sir, Deadmau Club has both male and female dancers for everyone's pleasure. These dancers will usually be found at the bar but are always scattered across the club. Besides the bar, they'll sometimes be dancing by the DJ and getting everyone hyped up and also on the dancefloor, mingling with others. These dancers are passionate about dancing and are one of those kinds of people that you can't help but admire. The dancers at the Deadmau are also one of the most outgoing people; meaning that they're not afraid to give you some action to make your night unforgettable.

staff ⋮ kim jong in, kim joonmyeon, kim minseok

 


☢⋮ SECURITY

What's a club without security? They control who comes in to the club and throw out the unecessary ones. The people at security may not look like the toughest and roughest group but they're intimidating. Most of the staff members know some kind of kung fu, karate or any type of martial arts. Also another area that doesn't discriminate. The Deadmau has both male and female security guards. It may be a little boring but there's always a handful of people they get to throw out and rough up every night or so.

staff ⋮ wu yi fan,  zhang yixing, huang zitao