Clueless

Clueless

I wasn't able to check this too much. Sorry if it seems rushed and if there are errors. I will make sure to check this again tomorrow. Well, I still hope you enjoy!! :) Thanks to all my subs. I love you all~

 

"I heard this was your favorite. Enjoy!" Eric read on a small note attached to a lollipop, which he found lying on one of his books in his locker.
"Cool, I got a free lollipop!" Eric, wearing a huge grin, excitedly announced to Hyesung, whose locker was just beside his. Eric took the note and kept it in his wallet.
Hyesung just smiled and shook his head, eyeing the only man he knew who would be that happy to receive a free lollipop.
Eric tore off the wrapper and popped it into his mouth. "I just love lollipops. Whoever that person is, just made my day." Eric smiled at Hyesung as he grabbed the younger man's arm, yanking him towards their classroom. "Let's go."

-

Eric and Hyesung were best friends. Eric would always drag Hyesung along when Eric had some place to go, even when Hyesung didn't want to tag along. But even though they were places he didn't want to go to, he was happy, just because he was with Eric. Whenever they were at a crowded party or at a club, Eric would just hold on to Hyesung's arm as if they were in the middle of the ocean and would drift apart if he let go.
Hyesung's favorite place to go to with Eric was the cemetery where Eric's grandparents lay. He would visit almost every month, and he and Hyesung would have a small picnic while goofing around. A few minutes before they leave, Eric would kneel silently, talk to his grandparents and cry. Hyesung would kneel beside him while unwrapping a lollipop and Eric would immediately lean on his shoulder and accept the lollipop. It would instantly make him stop crying. It works every time.

--

"Hyesungie, look!" Eric waved a small panda stuffed toy in Hyesung's face. "That lollipop person from yesterday left this in my locker. Adorable, right?" Eric was so amused that it made him look like a 5-year-old girl who just received her first Barbie doll.
"Is there a note?" Hyesung asked as he tried to peek inside Eric's locker.
"Hold on, I think this is it." He found a rolled up post-it from where the panda was previously seated.
"You are never alone; you have a squishy friend right in front of you."
Eric couldn’t help but smile as he read the note and kept it, once again, in his wallet.

-

Another place Eric liked to go to was the zoo. Luckily, Hyesung liked it there, too. But the last time they were able to visit was nearly a year ago. Every time they visited, Eric would make animal sounds, pretending to talk to them and would tell Hyesung: "He says he likes you." And Hyesung would always reply: "You're an idiot!" as they both laugh. But when it came to the pandas, Eric would just stare at them, amazed, and would say: "I want to have a panda." with all seriousness. Hyesung never understood why, but never questioned him either.

--

"Breakfast: The most important meal of the day." the note read as Eric neatly placed it among the other notes in his wallet.
"Hyesungie, do you know this person?"
“Which person?” Hyesung answered, trying to sound ignorant.
“You know, lollipop person.”
"Oh. How should I?" Hyesung answered.
Eric just shrugged as he peeled the banana, ate it in three bites, and downed the milk.

-

About a couple of years back, Eric was bored after class and decided to bug Hyesung. "I made a song, Hyesungie." Eric excitedly announced as they met at the gate after school. 
"I don't wanna hear it!! LALALALA" Hyesung joked as he tried to cover his ears.
"I eat bananas! Because I am a monkey, I eat bananas!!" Eric sang, well more like shouted, repeatedly, as Hyesung just laughed and gave up on covering his ears. As they walked towards the park, Eric just kept singing over and over. After a while, he said "Jung Pil Gyo, sing!" And automatically, Hyesung sang with his own lyrics: "No~ Banana, it has vitamin C. It's good for the body~" Eric replied with a short rap: "I'll never fall in love with banana again.. Banana." And with that, they made their own song, which by the way, Eric was extremely proud of.

--

"Hyesungie, don't I look a thousand times cooler now? This person must have really good taste." Eric proudly claimed as he wore a white snapback with a metal plate that read 'WOLFM'. He opened the note that read: "This would look really great on you. ^^" and kept it in his wallet.
"The cap is a thousand times cooler than you." Hyesung smiled as he opened his locker.
"You're just jealous that I have M's cap and you don't. Don't you know how hard it is to find one of these? It’s practically sold out everywhere! And I finally have one!!" Eric showed off as he spun the cap in his hands.
"Show off." Hyesung joked as Eric stuck his tongue out at Hyesung. "Now stop twirling it or else it might fall. It's white, you know."
"Duh. I'm not blind! Stop being so jealous." Eric replied as he proudly wore it again on his head and closed his locker.
"You're an idiot." Hyesung laughed as he was being pulled towards the classroom.

-

"Let's pretend to be celebrities, Hyesungie." Eric suggested last winter while talking on the phone. "Let's wear hooded jackets and a mask and shades and more importantly, really cool-looking snapbacks."
'People normally wear that; it’s winter after all.' Hyesung thought. But he just nodded his head with a smile. "Sure, that'd be fun." And Eric started digging in his closet. Hyesung put Eric on speaker as he, too, looked for clothes to wear. After a few minutes he heard Eric whining.
"What's wrong?" Hyesung questioned.
"My caps aren't cool enough!!" Eric shouted as if he were a baby asking for a toy from his mommy.
"I'm sure all your caps are cool. Just wear any of them. It'll be fine." Hyesung replied as he rolled his eyes.
"Jerk. You're no help at all. One day, I'm gonna buy a Wolf-M cap and you won't have one and you'd be so jealous that you'd be begging for one, too." Eric exclaimed.
"I'm sure I will." Hyesung replied sarcastically.
Eventually, Eric and Hyesung were walking down the streets, completely blended with all the passers-by. Eric was so disappointed that Hyesung had to run to a convenience store to buy a lollipop. At that time, he thought: 'What would Eric do without me.'

--

Eric laughed as he opened his locker.
"What's so funny?" Hyesung asked curiously.
"I got a neck pillow." Eric replied as he put it around his neck. "Where's the note though?" Eric searched as Hyesung just went back to minding his own business. "Oh, here it is." Eric found it folded until it got really small. The note read: "I know how much you love to sleep; I wish you knew how much I love you." Eric folded it and put it in his wallet. "This person must think I'm stupid." Eric muttered to himself.
"What?" Hyesung asked as he didn't catch what Eric had just said.
"Nothing. Let's go."

--

The next day, Eric didn't go to his locker. Hyesung was shocked and nervous at the same time. As he opened his own locker, he found an iPod and expensive headphones along with it; the ones he’d always wanted but would convince himself that it’d be a waste to spend that much for a pair of headphones. He was so shocked that he looked around him to check if someone was pulling a prank on him. As he the iPod, there was a playlist entitled 'Forever With You'. The playlist composed of five songs, all written and composed by Eric, with one of them being their Banana Song. There was a voice message, just over 3 seconds long. As he played it, he smiled as he heard Eric's voice, saying: "I wish you knew how much I love you, too, Hyesungie."