{ O1. } The Headquarters.

★ d o u b l e { coed.

▬▬ 11O61O ▬▬

Today was the day Double moved into their new home - a dorm. All of the members had met earlier last week, so their friendships are still fresh and newly created. Tomorrow was going to be the start of their busy schedules, and the manager was able to squeeze them some time to move into the dorm comfortably and without any rush - since most bands usually do that during their schedules. It also gave them a chance to get to know each other more and create even stronger bonds.

There was a knock on the door. The dorm was empty at the time, so no one was there to answer it.

“Is anyone in there?!” a female voice shouted, but no one answered. The door handle shook, then it opened. It was the entry into their new home. A fresh new start into their newly developed careers.

When the door opened, there stood two people - one guy and one girl. They were both carrying numerous amount of bags, probably weighing 20 pounds. Each.

The guy set the bags down and let out a breath. “Ohmygod, Jooli. What the hell do you have in these bags?!” He sighed. She made him carry most of hr bags the whole way up the 10 flights of stairs. He then shrugged. “I guess we’re the first ones here.”

That’s Baek Chinhwa, the guy said to have the looks of an ulzzang, but doesn’t have many words. He keeps to himself and only really talks to close friends.

“Mianhe, oppa!” She exclaimed. She didn’t even know herself that her bags were THAT heavy.

That’s Choi Jooli, a girl who you’d probably imagine seeing in a beautiful kingdom, but nope. She was Double’s Elegant Princess.

“Wow, this place is really nice! I though, since we’re a big group, they’d put us in a small little dorm with like only one room.” Chinhwa looked at her like she was crazy. “Never mind.” She smiled. She was too fascinated with her new home that she didn’t want to even talk about anything. It was just too like a dream for her.

“I don’t know why you’re so amazed by this. Your house was even bigger than this before.” He shrugged again, trying to make it seem like he was all cool and chill with everything, even though he was amazed by the dorm, too.

“I know, oppa, but this is my first time actually living with other people other than my family.” She smiled widely. “Aren’t you excited, too, oppa?”

“No, I’d rather live by myself. Who wants to live with 8 other people?” He scoffed. He was honestly excited, but he’d rather keep it to himself. Chinhwa always kept all his emotions to himself and rarely let’s people see how he actually feels. Jooli only seen that side of him twice in the 10 years that she’s known him.

“Fine, that’s how YOU feel, but I’m excited about this!” She smiled again.

Throughout all of this talk, they just stood there, staring into the door. They were both too scared and excited to see what was actually inside.

“I guess….” Chinhwa lost his voice.

“I guess we should pick out our rooms, nae?” She smiled. Jooli always had to speak for him. He didn’t speak much really, so he was lucky to have her there for him.

He just smiled at her and nodded. They both walked into the big, spacious dorm. Everything was bright white, like everything had just been bought at the store. They didn’t want to ruin anything.

Chinhwa shut the door behind him, and they both walked into the main living room, which was already furnished which the necessities - a TV, couches, a tables, etc. This had to be a dream. Since when was a entertainment company was ever so nice to provide their singers with a dorm like THIS?

“So, which is the girls side? And the boys side?” Chinhwa spoke up, but Jooli just stared at him. She didn’t know, either.

“I guess we should wait until everyone arrives, then we can decide. That’d be the fairest way, right?”

“Jooli, this isn’t like court or anything. We’re not decided on anything.” He chuckled. He touched her head. He loved the way Jooli spoke - just like a princess out a fairytale.

She giggled, and nodded. “I guess you’re right. But we should wait, anyways.” They set their bags down to the side.

They both stood their awkwardly. Chinhwa tried to spark up a conversation - which he only did with Jooli. “So, who do you like the most out of the members so far?”

Jooli giggled. “Well, so far, I think I like Joohyun oppa the most. He’s really charming and nice!” Jooli turned around to see the look on Chinhwa’s face, and it was pretty much looked like he was uncomfortable. “-well, we ARE coupled up together, so I mean, I HAVE-” His expression didn’t change, and she just dropped it all. “Never mind. I shouldn’t speak anymore or oppa will get jealous~” She teased.

“Yah! Who said I was jealous, huh?” Chinhwa defended himself, even though he knew that was true. He WAS jealous. Jooli was HIS friend, and he couldn’t stand the sight of losing her to some jerk guy. Trust me, that’s already happened before. He can’t stand the sight of seeing her hurt.

Just as Jooli was about to say something, there was a knock on the door. They both got wide eyed, and looked at each other. They could’ve just opened the door, but they just stood there like total idiots while the person on the other side had to unlock the door by themselves with their key.

They both turned around to see who it was, and it was of course, the Prince Charming Leader, Song Joohyun! The person that they were just talking about.

Jooli’s face got brighter, and she quickly ran up to Joohyun to kindly greet him. “Annyeongsaeyo oppa! Welcome to our new home~ isn’t it lovely?” She smiled, bowing to him politely. Joohyun just smiled and bowed back.

Just the opposite, Chinhwa’s face got darker. He eyeballed them when Jooli offered a friendly hug, and he accepted.

Joohyun was a man with few words - and he didn’t even need them. His actions speak louder than his words. If he was happy, he was smiles. If he’s angry, just make sure you’re not in the way to see that. He was simple, calm, and quiet - the perfect gentleman in many fan girls’ eyes.

Jooli even carried some of his bags for him. She was definitely affected by the charm Joohyun gave off. He told her she didn’t have to help, but did it anyways. Joohyun stepped into the living and turned right, officially marking that that was the guys side.

“Yah! Jooli! I thought we were going to wait until everyone was here and then see which side is male and female.” Chinhwa exclaimed after her. She was still carrying his bags to his room - which was the farthest one to the left.

She didn’t respond until she set everything down into Joohyun’s new room. “Um, well, oppa IS the leader. We should just do things as he says.” She smiled shyly.

Joohyun was left alone in his room. He’d rather observe the “married couple” than say anything.

“But you said before-”

“It doesn’t matter now, Chinhwa. It’s already decided.” Jooli said, trying to just brush the subject off.

“But Jooli-ah-”

Chinhwa was interrupted by a knock on the door. Jooli was relieved - she didn’t want to argue about that anymore. She thought he was just being incredibly stubborn about this - but it was much more than that. Jealousy got to him.

The door was opened and it was the Charismatic Dancer, Lee Minji! Just the opposite from Joohyun or Chinhwa, she’s a girl with many words, and isn’t afraid to speak her mind, whether you want to hear it or not. She’s known for her cocky attitude and ruthless behavior. She was a handful to deal with.

“Oh,” It took a minute to figure out who she was - Jooli wasn’t good with names. “Annyeong Minji~!” She bowed and let her in.

Chinhwa just stared, not even bothering to greet her. Jooli stared at her, then motioned for him to do so. Even if Jooli didn’t know her name, she knew how she was. Minji just stared at Chinhwa, also waiting for a greeting.

After a moment of awkward silence, Minji spoke up. “YAH!” She exclaimed. Even though Chinhwa was an oppa to her, she didn’t care. “Why aren’t you greeting me?!” She exclaimed, giving him a hard stare.

Chinhwa didn’t budge, but greeted her anyways. “Annyeong, Minji-sshi.”

“Annyeongsaeyo, oppa.” Minji replied, then smiled. Finally. It was hard to break Chinhwa’s barrier, but she had that weird aura to do so.

“So, unnie, who else is here besides you guys?” Minji asked, curious.

“Just Joohyun oppa. Oh, and he already decided that the right side of the door is the guys, so you probably want to pick a room on the left~” Jooli replied.

“Oh, okay.” Minji said, skipping into a random room. She didn’t really care who she was roomed with, unless they were annoying, then she was definitely kicking them out.

Jooli looked at Chinhwa, who was still standing awkwardly in the place that they first started at. She pursed her lips together, then told him. “Oppa, why don’t you go unpack or something?”

He looked at her, then nodded his head. He took his bags and walked into an empty room - as far away from Joohyun as possible. He didn’t like him. Although their personalities were similar, he had somehow captured Jooli with his charms, and he didn’t like that. It was sleazy. What if Jooli falls in love with him? What will that do to their friendship?

Chinhwa set his bags down near the empty bed, then fell on it and sighed. He just laid there and thought about everything.

Joohyun had decided today was a lazy day, and took a nap. He didn’t managed to greet any of the members when they have arrived. It was too early in the morning to do anything for him.

Minji was busy unpacking her things in her new room. Like Jooli, she was excited to have roommates.

Jooli decided to make dukbokki to celebrate moving into their new dorm.

The dorm was quiet. The 4 members were busy minding their own business, until there was a loud knock on the door. Jooli opened the door, and in came the rest of the members. They probably had met up on the way to the dorm, but who knows?

The first member was the Heart throbbing Casanova, Heo Jaemin! Just him walking into to the house, you felt a strong, bad boy presence. The way he walked, the way he stood, made him seem like he was cocky, but deep down, he’s pretty fun. He knows how to make you laugh, get your mood up, etc.

“Annyeong Jaemin-sshi~” Jooli said, still making the dukbokki. It wasn’t hard to remember his name. It’s like his aura screams his name.

“Annyeongsaeyo noona!” He bowed happily. He then looked to see what she was making. “Dukbokki?”

“DUKBOKKI?!” Minji yelled from her room. She slammed her door open, then ran into the kitchen. “Unniiieeee~” she whined. She was starving. “When will it be done?”

“A couple of minutes. Just be patient!” She gave her an eye smile, and Minji just stood behind her the whole time.

A girl walked into the living room and sighed. “I don’t even know why they gave us a “lazy day”. We should be practicing for our debut stage, not chilling around like we have nothing to do.”

That was Noh Seoeun, the group’s Ice Princess, or Icy Power Vocals. She had the voice of a professional singer, but she was born with it. She always wanted to be a singer, and this is not how she imagined it. She thought they would work everyday and night - no breaks. That was her idea of being a singer, lots of work and no fun.

“Noona!” A guy whined. “You shouldn’t be talking like that~ This is our time to have fun. We don’t have to work every hour of our day!” Exclaimed the Visual Maknae, Oh Mireu.

Although he WASN’T the youngest of the Double, he always acted like it, and people constantly mistake him as the maknae because of all of his acts. He just LOVES affection and touching people. He also loves the attention that people give him. He comes across as childish and immature, but he just wants to be accepted.

Mireu had a hold of Seoeun’s arm, wanting to do skinship, but she quickly pulled away and walked into an empty room with her bags. Mireu pouting, looking like a lost puppy.

“Aw, poor oppa.” A girl comforted him, holding onto his arm. “It’s okay! I’m here~ I’ll give you company!” She smiled cutely.

Cute was the definition for Kwon Sunmi, the ACTUAL maknae of Double. She was the youngest, and is only 15 years old! She is known by the members as the Aeygo Freak of the group due to all of her cute acts. She never fails to cheer up anybody who is feeling down. She rarely frowns because she just hates it when people worry about her - especially now since she is the baby of the group.

Mireu smiled at her, then said, “Komawo, Sunnie~!” Ever since they met, they’ve been close like this.

“Unnie?” A girl tapped Jooli on the shoulder and she turned around.

“Nae?”
“Um…” She smiled shyly. “Where’s Chinhwa oppa?”

That’s Lee Taeri, your average, down to earth girl. She’s a hardworker and won’t take it when she fails. She is Double’s Center Face, and she’s only 16! But due to the fact of her hardworking nature, whenever someone even raises their voice a tiny bit, she’ll become upset almost automatically.

“He’s in his room, but I wouldn’t bother him if I were you. He’s been in a bad mood since we got here.” Jooli explained, finishing up the dukbokki.

“Oh, sorry to bother you, unnie. Mianhe~”

“It’s no problem!” Jooli exclaimed, and they exchanged smiles.

“Wait, where’s Joohyun oppa, too?” Sunmi asked from the couch, playing video games with Mireu.

“Uh, he’s in his room, but I don’t know what he’s doing in there. O__________o” Jooli answered.

“Noona, do you want me to help you?” A guy asked, and she shook her head.

“It’s okay, I got it.”

Lee Taejun, the Deadly Charms. He is exactly what his persona says. His charms are deadly. If you fall for him, you can’t fall back. Like Taeri, he is a hard worker, and sets high standards for himself, but unlike Minji, he tends to sugar coat his response to anything.

“Okay everyone, dubokki is ready!” Jooli exclaimed, and everyone had a feast. Joohyun ended up waking up, and moody Chinhwa got out of bed to eat.

For the rest of the night, Double ended up eating and playing games, well except for Seoeun, who ended up in her room, practicing her lines and dance for the debut stage.

This was the place to be. This is Double’s Headquaters.