Chapter One

Time Bomb

Day 1

It was a sunny morning. Eunhae were walking along Hongdae, holding each others hands. They went inside an ice cream shop and ordered one ice cream. After they took a sit next to the glass window. Eunhae took parts in the ice cream. Hyukjae left some on his lips. Donghae stood up and held Hyukjae's chin and kissed him passionately. "I love yoy Jae" Donghae said. "I love you too Hae" Hyukjae replied back. They stayed in Hongdae for the whole day.

 

6pm. Donghae drops Hyukjae home. "Take care mwuaahh" Hyukjae gave Donghae a flying kisses. As Donghae drove off, a black van pulled over and a masked man punch and grab Hyukjae. The van drove off to an old warehouse in Ilsan. When Hyukkie wakes up, he realised that his hands and feet were tied up to a chair. Also a bomb is strapped on his chest. He panic and tried to untie the ropes but he couldn't.

 

Donghae got home and called Hyukjae but no one answered. Suddenly Donghae received a phone call. "You have 72 hours to save your precious boyfriend. I'll be waiting" the stranger said. "Yeoboseyo??!!! What did you do to my Hyukjae??!!" Donghae yelled but the stranger already hang up. Donghae tried sleeping but he just couldn't.

 

Day 2

 

Donghae gathered all the Super Junior members. Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Yesung and Ryeowook, Zhoumi and Henry except for Kyuhyun. "WHERE'S HYUKJAE?!" Donghae yelled. "Calm down Hae" Leeteuk said. "WAE? Is this some kind of joke to all of you" Donghae reached his boiling point and punch the wall. "Where's Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked. "We don't know hyung" Siwon replied. "He's behind this!" Donghae raged. "You don't know that" Sungmin defended Kyuhyun's side.

 

*Riiinngggg* Donghae received a call again. "Tick Tock, the clock is ticking. You better hurry up or you won't see him again" the stranger said. 'I have to go" Donghae told the members and ran towards the door. "We'll come with you" Zhoumi said. "Hyung he clearly wants me not you" Donghae said.

 

Donghae left and drove off. He looked everywhere for Hyukjae all day long. He stopped over in the gas station and stayed in his car the whole night.

 

Day 3

 

Donghae visited Hyujkae's parents. "Have you seen Hyukjae?" Donghae asked. "No, he haven't come home" Mrs Lee replied. "He's missing" Donghae told them. Hyukjae's mum fainted. An hour had passed. She regain back her strength. "Gweachanhayeo?" Donghae asked. "Who would do such a thing?" Mrs Lee said. Donghae held both of her hands and said "I'll find your son. I love him very much" Donghae reassured Mrs Lee.

 

12 hours to go

 

Donghae is back on the road again. Suddenly, he got a call for the 3rd time. "Ilsan Warehouse" the call ended. He drove as fast as he can, the only problem is which warehouse. He keep on searching until he founf an old warehouse. Donghae hop off his car and started looking for Hyukjae. He ran until he reached the 4th floor. When he finally gets there, he saw Hyukjae strap into a chair with a bomb. Donghae ran to Hyukjae "Are you okay?" Donghae cupped his face. 'I'm gonna get you out of here" Donghae added. He pulled out his swiss knife and start to cut the ropes.

 

Then evil Kyuhyun walked in. Donghae stop cutting.  "You look so pitiful" Kyuhyun smirk. 'I KNEW YOU'RE BEHIND THIS" Donghae walked over and punch him on the face. "I'm sick and tired of you two together" Kyuhyun got up. "Are you jealous?" Donghae asked. "No, why would I?" Kyuhyun replied. "Why this all of a sudden?" Donghae asked. "Fine, you got me. I'm jealous okay" Kyuhyun answered.

 

"You don't have to do this Kyun" Donghae said. 'NO I WANT HIM ALL TO MYSELF" Kyuhyun raged. "I've change the time. You have an hour to save his out of here" Kyuhyun added. Donghae ran back to Hyukjae and finish cutting the rope. 20 seconds left. Donghae quickly took off the bomb off Hyukjae and throw it on the f"loor.  "RUUNNN!!!" Donghae yelled. He grab Hyukjae and Kyuhyun. They ran out of the building. *BOOOM* The warehouse exploded. All three were safe. "I love you Hae" Hyukjae kissed Donghae.

 

As for Kyuhyun, he got arrested 2 weeks later.

 

=THE END=

 

*A/N: What do you guys think? Can leave a comment if you want :)