- Dinner:

Bulletproof

       "Pabo. Staying home was fine. We didn't need to come out," I said to Daehyun as he sat across from me.

It was the weekend and I planned on spending it with Daehyun. Daehyun was alittle better but he was still sick. I insisted that we stay home, but he wanted to take me out to dinner. 

"No. I'm fine. I want to spend time with you. We didn't see each other for the whole week, and this is my apology to you," said Daehyun. 

I softened at his words,"Awe Daehyun ~ . But it didn't have to be a such an expensive restaurant." 

He tiredly smiled,"It's fine. A beautiful girl like you deserves it." 

I blushed when he said that and look down at the menu. 

"So what can I get you guys tonight?," asked the waitress. I noticed the waitress actions, she kept looking at Daehyun. 

Daehyun looked up to her and she tucked her hair behind her ear. 

"I'll have the steak with the side dishes," said Daehyun. 

The waitress smiled from eat to ear," Would that be all?" 

Daehyun nodded. 

The waitress turned to me and I order my food. Before the waitress left, she took a glance at Daehyun and then left. 

I looked at Daehyun and he smiled at me. 

"Did she not see me here or anything?," I asked. 

Daehyun chuckled,"Look who's jealous." 

I playfully smiled and said,"I'm not jealous." I cross my arms over my chest,"I saw you checking her out," I teased. 

"No I wasn't," said Daehyun as he took a sip of his water. 

"Nervous?," I teased. 

"No," he said back rather quickly. 

I laughed at him. We talked for bit until our food arrived and we ate our delicious expensive dinner with laughter filling the table. 

As we ate, I noticed this was the perfect time to get my revenge on Daehyun. There was a group of guys sitting at the table just across from us and one kept staring at me. I made eye contact with him, and since I was wearing a pencil skirt and some heels, I crossed my legs to appeal y. Daehyun noticed my actions and smiled. 

"Is this to get revenge on me for checking out the waitress?," he said. 

"Oh ~ so you admit you were looking at her," I said with a smirk on my face . 

"Yes , I admit it," he said putting both his hands up as if to surrender. 

I smiled at him,"Good." 

 

"Alright. Thank you for coming tonight. Have a goodnight," said the waitress. I took a sip of my water before I got up, and before I could even get up, the waitress spoke up,"Uhm, are you guys dating perhaps?" 

Daehyun looked at me and I smiled at him. 

"We're-" 

"We're cousins," I said interrupting Daehyun. 

Daehyun chuckled .

The waitress smiled at me ,"Oh really?" 

I nodded,"Mhm. He's single at the moment," I said as I got up and then whisper into her ear,"It would be nice if you have him your digits." 

She looked at me and I smiled at her and walked away leaving Daehyun there. 

 

I was waiting outside for him infront of his car. 

"Well, well, looks like you've got someone to call tonight," I said as I saw him walking out the restaurant with a napkin. 

"Yah, why did you do that?," he said as he reached me and was standing infront of me. 

"You know you wanted her number," I teased. 

He stepped closer and I stepped back until my back hit the car. 

Daehyun smirked and put both his hand on the car trapping me. 

"What are you doing?," I asked as my face flushed a rosy red color at his actions. 

"Don't ever do that to a guy again because you're mine," said Daehyun- his voice sounded serious. 

I nodded,"Mhm, but-" 

He smiled and went back to his playful personality,"I know what you're going to say. I won't do it again because I'm all yours baby." 

He pulled me to him and hugged me and I snuggle into his chest. 

He sighed,"I don't want to lose you." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another update. Just some Seohee and Daehyun time ^^ Please comment, love, and definitely look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You<33