Perfect Day

Perfect Day

Today was one of those perfect where everything was going so well. Everybody was happy. Himchan couldn’t ask more for his birthday.

You were in a park. Himchan wanted to end this day only with you. The sun was going down while the two of you were sharing soft kiss on a bench. This is how Himchan is. Romantic.

A little girl passed in front of you, laughing. You stopped kissing.

”No, continue. You were so cute” she said with her cute little voice. Both of you blushed.

”Stop embarrassing them! Come on, we’re going home now” her mother said. ”Ne umma!”. She followed her mother.

Himchan watched them left the park with a cute smile on his lips. When they were out of sight, your boyfriend rested his head on your shoulder, letting his nose and his lips to brush lightly on your neck.

”Jagiya… I want kids” he whispered. His hot breath on your skin made you shiver.

”I want at least two. And at least, a daughter.” he continued. You looked in the eyes of the man by your side. Himchan was serious.

”With me?” you asked. ”Who else?” he giggled while putting his forehead on yours. ”You’re my everything jagi” he added.

You closed your eyes, enjoying that precious moment.

”It’s my birthday right?” he said after a little silence.

”Yeah…”

”I have a favor…’

”Anything you want babe” you said, smiling.

”I want us to start our family today” he said with a smirk.

”WHAT!?” your were shocked.

”Please baby… it’s my birthday” he pouts. His puppy eyes were just so cute, you couldn’t help but felt for him more.

”I’m just a bit affraid Channie…” you confessed.

”Don’t worry, I’ll always be there” he your cheek in a reassuring way. You hugged him. ”I love you”

”I take that for a yes” he smirked again.

Himchan kissed you deeply. When he pulled back, he said ”Let’s go home then. It will be a very good way to end up this perfect day”

________________________

Hope it’s ok >.< Sorry for my bad writting… I’m better in french…

I know it's short, sorry.

Please, comment, don't be those silent readers!

Big Kiss!