Class Is Out

Class Is Out

(No one’s POV) It was just another boring day at SM High School. Taemin wasn’t excited for his next class either. Mr. Lee was the most boring teacher in the entire school. Maybe in the world. Taemin sat down in his seat along with about 300 other students. Even though this was a high school, it seemed more like a university. As Mr.Lee began his lecture, Taemin started to feel sleepy. Mr.Lee’s boring rambling didn’t help either. “Don’t worry, I’ll wake you up before he catches you,” his friend Minho said. With a slight nod, Taemin dozed off into a sleep.

“Taemin. Taemin! Wake up,” he heard a soft voice say. “Jonghyun hyung?” he asked opening his eyes. He heard a light laugh. “Not exactly,” the voice said. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the figure. “___!” he shouted in surprise before covering his mouth with his hand. She laughed. “Don’t worry. Class is out,” she said. Taemin looked around and saw kids leaving their seats. “Oh,” he said. Taemin was basically speechless. He had a crush on ___ ever since he saw her. He never believed it when people say, “love at first sight.” But ___ changed that. “Did you sleep though the whole lesson?” she asked. “Uh...yeah I guess.” “I never thought you were the kind of kid that would sleep in class.” “Well,this is the first time.” “Uh, I wanted to ask you something.” “What?” “I always study with somebody. It helps me focus with someone helping me stay on track. My friends are busy, so can you study with me?” Taemin couldn’t believe what he just heard. His crush just asked him to go study with her. Not the best thing,but he would still spend time with her. Taemin felt his cheeks start to heat up. he quickly turned around and and looked through his backpack for his phone. “Uh,s-sure, let me just tell the guys first.” “Ok,” ___ said as she sat down in the chair next to him.

Taemin called Key on his phone and waited for him to pick up. “Hello?” Key answered. “Annyeong hyung. I’m going to go study with ___, so---” “Arraso. Have fun~!” “And take this as your chance to tell her!” Onew said in the background. Without another word,they hung up. Taemin turned off his phone and put it back in his backpack. “I hope I’m not blushing,” Taemin thought. He put his backpack on and turned back to ___. “We can go now,” Taemin said. ___ smiled, “great!”

The two walked out the classroom and out the school. “So where should we go?” Taemin asked. “I usually go to the cafe. Hope that’s ok with you.” Taemin nodded and the two went to the cafe.

“Nice place to study,” Taemin said walking into the cafe. “I know. It’s quiet and peaceful. Not a lot of traffic either.” Taemin started to smell the coffee being made for other customers. “It smell nice too,” he said sitting down in a small booth. “Want to order something?” ___ asked. “Sure. You can get something too.” ___ smiled, “ok. I’ll pay.” “Ani, I can pay.” ___ giggled, “we’ll split the bill.” She waved a waitress over. “___! Oh,is this your boyfriend?” the waitress asked. ___ playfully punched the waitress, “ani Luna. He’s here to study with me.” “I’m Luna,” the waitress said holding out her hand. “I’m Taemin,” I said shaking her hand. “Ah~,” Luna said softly looking at ___. “So are you going to keep talking or take our order?” ___ asked. Luna laughed,” ok. What would you like?” “I’ll just have some hot chocolate,” ___ ordered. “I’ll have the same.” Luna wrote it down and went back to the counter to make the 2 hot chocolates.

After a few minutes, Luna came back with the 2 hot chocolates in her hand. She placed it down in front of Taemin and ___. ___ took a sip when Luna walked away. “So pretty...” Taemin whispered. “Huh?” ___ asked. “N-nothing,” Taemin replied.

When the bill came, they looked at the price. “Are you sure this is write?” ___ asked. “There’s a special discount today. Buy 1 hot chocolate, get the other half off,” Luna explained. “What a coincidence,” ___ said looking at Luna. Luna poked ___,” are you gonna keep talking or pay?” Taemin and ___ both pulled out their amount to pay on the bill and gave it to Luna. “We’re splitting,” Taemin said when he saw Luna’s confused look. “Nice,” Luna said,”all you gotta do know is break the ice.” She winked at ___ and went to put the money in the register. “What did she mean by that?” Taemin asked. ___ looked at Taemin. “I guess this would be a good time to tell you,” she sighed. “Tell me what?” Taemin’s heart started to beat faster in anticipation. ___ smiled,”I...I like you. Not as a friend. But as a guy I’d like to be with forever.” “So,you love me?” “Yes.”

“Yah! Taemin wake up!” Taemin heard Minho yell. Taemin blinked and found himself with his head on the desk of his classroom. “It was just a dream,” Taemin thought. “Class is out. Come on,we gotta go,” Minho said. “N-nae. Just give me a minute. I’ll catch up.” Minho nodded and ran out the classroom. He looked over to where ___ was. “Maybe it wasn’t 100% a dream. Maybe she does like me,” Taemin said to himself. Taemin stood up about to go find his friends,until he heard someone call his name. He turned around and saw ___ standing behind him. “Yeah?” ___ smiled,”do you want to come with me for some hot chocolate?”


So how was my first ever oneshot? Leave a comment below and tell me. Hoped all of you guys liked it! Thanks for reading~!


If you liked this, please check out my other stories.

-Stories by CIndy934 (me)

Wedding Warriors (Feat. B.A.P + Bigbang)

Reality, Life, or Dreams? (Feat. YG Family)

All Planned (Feat. You + B.A.P)

Maze (Male Version) (Feat. You + Male Idols)

Class Is Out