Surprises

Shadow

Author POV:

 
Krystal received that message while taking a shower, when leaving, he told his sister that he was meeting with Taemin in the restaurant, Jessica nodded and smiled, all he said was "Be careful and do not be late"
 

Krystal POV:

 
I said goodbye to my sister, I promised I would not be late, after that, I went as fast as I could, to talk to Taemin.
 
- In the restaurant -
 

Taemin POV:

 
I arrived at the restaurant as soon as possible, I was worried about what I had said Krystal.
 
I asked for a table for two and sat down to wait.
 
Not even 5 minutes passed since I sat down and she was already gone, was faster than I thought.
 
When she saw me went straight to the table and sat down, that's when the concern started.
 
T: Krystal, explain me well, what the hell is going on?
 
K: It's funny, because even I understand what happens.
 
T: Well, we can try to understand together.
 
T: Tell me, what has happened, from the beginning.
 
K: I was on my way home, on the road, when I received a message.
     I decided to park the car near a place to read the message,
     Jessica thought was that I had written, but it was not her.
 
T: Who was it?
 
K: It was a numbered anonymous.
 
T: What was the message?
 
K: He said .. "Do not show this video to Jessica, if you do, you'll know what I'm capable"
 
T: This person was threatening ...
 
 
K: If, after arriving at my home I received another.
 
T: What did he say this time?
 
K: said ... "Now what I told  honey, do not push me"
 
T: "Honey"?, Not a man, it sounds more like a woman.
 
K: I know, but, what woman?
 
T: I have no idea, but she wants to alienate Donghae and Jessica.
 
K: While I showered, got another, it is the latter one I received.
 
T: While showering? (As will be while showering? AGG T-Taemin What are you thinking?. / / /.)
 
K: Y-Yes, decided I should not show that video to my sister, and just as I said, I get the message saying "Excelent Honey, do not teach him anything to your
sister"
 
T: We know it's a woman .... but who? ..
 
K: --- thinking -
 
T: - thinking -
 
K: W-Wait! I know who he is.
 
T: Who?
 
K: Hanna ..
 
T: Hanna?
 
K: She's always been in love with Donghae, she set him up to separate them and she is the one in this video, even though Donghae hates her, managed to
separate it from Jessica and that's what she wanted from the beginning.
 
T: You're right, is the number appears?
 
K: No, is blockaded, we could not trace or anything.
 
T: But the number that sent me the video is not blockaded.
 
K: And?
 
T: And. .. I will find out who sent me the video.
 
K: How will you reach it?
 
T: Easy, there is a phone number that Key does not have on its agenda, "Mr popularity" will tell me who he is - smiles -
 
K: - Laughs - I guess you're right.
 
T: Try to relax, I'll handle this - get up -
 
K: Are you sure?
 
T: Yeah, I'm sure ~ - smiles -
 
K: Thank Taemin - blushing -
 
T: You're welcome - smile -
 
K: - She hugs -
 
T: - hugs her -
 
K: And-and I must go
 
T: sleep well! -Smiles-
 
K: Thank you - smiles - - go -
 

Author POV

 
Krystal came home and found Jessica asleep on the couch, not wanting to wake up, so I put a blanket over and then she went to her room to rest.
 
--- The next day ---
 

Author POV

 
Jessica had woken up early (which was very unlike her) at waking, decided to take a walk, so breakfast, got dressed and left a note on the refrigerator in which he told Krystal that he had gone for a walk.
 
He took the keys to his car and drove to the park.
 
It is under his car and started walking around the park, the experience was relaxing, made her forget all your problems, green park was beautiful, everything was so perfect that she thought it was not real.
 
Continuous walking increasingly feeling a momentary release.
 

Jessica POV

 
Each step was magical, like walking on air.
Get to an area where there was much grass, I lay on the grass while watching this bunch of trees so tall, I felt great.
 

Author POV

 
While Jessica was in that state of relaxation in that place, Donghae was on his way to the same place as it had had the same idea, to relax.
 

Donghae POV

 
When I woke up, I felt like walking and relax in the Park of Seoul, so I went over there, on that remembered an area with lots of grass, was the perfect place to sit back and relax the body and mind, and that was what I needed after all that had happened.
 
I went up there, I really do not know if it was fate, coincidence or luck, but I saw Jessica lying on the grass, in a way so angelic, it looked so beautiful, but I do not know if it was the right approach, however, I could not help staring stay a few minutes.
 

Jessica POV

 
While I was lying, I felt someone was watching, but somehow did not think I was a stalker or something, I decided to get up and see who it was.
 

Donghae POV

 
I saw that Jessica got up and I quickly hid behind a tree, I realized that I looked at address.
 
I realized I was acting like a little kid, I decided to act as if it was newly entered the park.
 
At that time exchanged glances, I thought I would look with disappointment or sadness, but it was not .... it ..... it .. I smiled.
 

Jessica POV

 
Turning around I saw no one ... but, when I would sit down again, I saw him enter, was Donghae entering this area of ​​the park, looked at me with his beautiful, piercing eyes who kept making my heart be accelerated, I smiled, I could not help it, his presence, despite everything that has happened, has not ceased to be enjoyable for me. He smiled at me so lovely, let me speechless. Donghae started to bring to me, I felt like a girl in love, my heart stopped beating, and was growing faster beat as he approached.
 
When he came to where I was he asked me:
 
D: can I sit with you?
 
I did not understand the "why" was so flushed and painful, if only a few days ago I could not see it without mourn, I guess the aura of this place cleared my mind, allowing me to see the reality of things and making me understand that maturity was the key to improvement, with respect to all of the above happened.
 
"Sure, no problem" I said with a very quiet voice.
 

Donghae POV

 
Seeing how cute she was being Jessica with me, I was surprised, I did not deserve to be treated with such kindness and less for it, but I could not expect less from a woman as angelic as Jessica Jung.
 
I sat beside two we lay beside each other, try to get a conversation, but not want to talk about problems, as would ruin this beautiful moment, I decided to talk about something else entirely, we knew she he liked, "The Art of Nature".
 
Whenever we were in a natural place she admired the beauty of plants as a work of art, I do not quite understand how he managed to get to have such deep thoughts, but it was just fantastic, I tried your interprretaciones acoplarme, but more far we came was to "allar forms clouds and tree branches" was strange, what I did was very common to have children, but she was laughing and happy, each time to that sort of thing, she liked, that's why Jessica was always sad, take her to a park and made her laugh with my childish actions, those were some of the best memories we had.
 
"See that cloud? - Pointing - butterfly-shaped"
 
"- Laughs - really?"
 
"Of course, look at her well"
 
"I guess you're right - laughing -"
 
"I knew it! Whether they had shapes in the clouds - laughs -
 
"You're a fool - laughs -"
 
"I'm a fool, but I do laugh"
 
"I forgot how sweet that you could become"
 
"T-Thanks"
 
"Let's see, what shape is that over there? - Pointing -"
 
"That is shaped .... mmmmm ... An elf!"
 
"- Laugh - LOL A leprechaun?"
 
"Yes, look at the two ends look like their ears and that over there is his mouth, you see?"
 
"And as you know it's an elf? Have you seen one? - Laughs -"
 
"Sure I've seen one!, As a kid and had nightmares, I saw all the time - laughing -"
 
"Hahaha Hae, Your not change!-Watching him-"
 
"I suppose I should grow - Watching her -"
 
"For me these well well, as you are"
 
"You know why not change?"
 
"Why?"
 
"My wise grandfather once told me * Donghae, never try and shoe who treats you like boot *"
 
"What does that mean?"
 
"I have not the slightest idea he was delirious much - laughing -"
 
"-Laughs-I hope and never change"
 
"I will - smile"
 

Author POV

 
Donghae and Jessica were talking a while, then, Jessica had to go.
 
"Hae, I have to go"
 
"So soon? - Sad-"
 
"Yeah~ we meet another day!"
 
"Really?"
 
"Sure, I-if you do not mind"
 
"Of course not, how about ... Tomorrow?"
 
"Are you sure? Are not you'll be busy?"
 
"No ~ and if engaged, would cancel all - smiles -"
 
"Babo ~ - blushing - I'll see you tomorrow?
 
"Sure, here in the park - smiling -"
 
"At 8am?"
 
"Of course, I-if you want breakfast together"
 
"It would be a pleasure - smiles - Bye, see you tomorrow"
 
"Goodbye, P-Princess"
 
"- Smiles - Goodbye Fishy ~"
 
"- Smiles -"
 

Author POV

 
Donghae went home very happy, I could not believe what had happened, was very pleased, leaned back in his couch thinking about the smile of Jessica.
 

Donghae POV

 
Never been so happy, it was the best day of my life.
 

Author POV

 
It was night, Donghae was still lost in the smiles of Jessica and Jessica was very happy at home thinking about Donghae.
 
On the other side was Taemin, on his way to the restaurant we frequented seen with Krystal, came from Key home.
 

Taemin POV

 
I'll call Krystal, I need to talk to her.
 
 
- Call between Taemin and Krystal -
 

K: Yeoboseyo?

T: Krystal!, There's something important I have to tell you.

K: What is Taemin? You talked to Key?

T: Yeah, I said who the number.

K: Y. .. Who's it?

T: The phone number is ... TaecYeon.

To be continued

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like this chapther? i hope you like it <3

Next chapther soon <3

Follow Me on twitter: @BoxmanAndMe

Instagram: barbiermirz